1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Different PK System Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by immvp, Feb 22, 2016.

1. immvp

immvp Banned

so.. regardless of what you think of pk scrolls, there is another problem I think which seems to be the drop rate of people with a lot of PKs. I have had multiple characters on this server with a lot of karma

1. char with 60+ pks, 3m karma dies 6 times -- drops: ng weapon once, ng ss twice, healing pots once, soe once, haste pots once (one item each death)

2. char with 6 pks, 6k karma, dies 8 times (6k karma -> 0 karma): drops nothing. ever.

3. char with 18 pks, 50k+ karma, dies 4 times: drops ssd once, nothing once, ring once, weapon final time

do these drop rates not seem ridiculously low for the number of PKs and karma these chars have? it seems ridiculous that a perma red with 3m+ karma will die multiple times without dropping any jewels or armor and only once dropping a weapon in 6 deaths, and that a char with 6 pks and 8k karma will drop nothing over 8 deaths.

2. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

Its more kool dropping from mobs!

3. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

78/80 items, 40 of those are ng rings.
    Twice in a row when i died to mobs i dropped Sage staff and four rings. Korean random for the win!

4. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

Told u, more fun!