1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic Server Merge Posible?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SonicVideos, Feb 22, 2016.

1. SonicVideos

SonicVideos User

Hey, i wanted to ask if there is a possibility to merge classic servers together? For example merge EU Skelth with RU Shillien servers? Im not talking about requesting merge right now, im just asking if it is possible and a viable option in the future in case population would get near 1k or something?
    That would really give me and other players a lot of confidence to keep going in this server, knowing that merge would be possible in case of emergency.

2. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

these ppl cry for classic for an year, and then make threads like this

Classic.

Apocalypsa and Maya Reinhartz like this.
  3. iKobu

iKobu User

People is crying coz they need to deal with few russians, did you think that they will keep playing if they merge with full russian server?
    2nd russians got the game on ru language i doubt that they want to make it on english to merge servers.
    So imo the chance to merge with them is like 0% same as GOD server with dimensional sieges.

4. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

Didnt the polish server have polish client btw? And then they had to setle for english client? So i guess yea ud be stuck with russian client anyway, so go play russian now rofl

edit: and plus ud go to server way ahead of you in farm and cry u cant do anything about it.

5. Norz!

Norz! User

I think that Innova not answering a single question in the "ask the staff" thread says a lot about their plans for this server.

BangUrDead, -hvg- and ThreeHares like this.
  6. Lemmers

Lemmers User

Seeing Skelth still makes me wanna vomit :)

7. SonicVideos

SonicVideos User

Yea they did merge polish server with european Core, thats why i ask if it would be posible to merge ru with skelth eu. Its probably still pretty far from server needing this action but you never now... Also if innova didint prapare for the worst and diditn make that as a posibility its really dumb tbh

8. Norz!

Norz! User

I'd bet a LOT of money on Innova knowing exactly what their next move is from the moment it was becoming obvious that they were only getting enough preorders to open a single server.

Anyone with half a brain knew what would happen after 3 months, what will happen in 3 or 6 months from now. The only question at this point is whether Innova is willing to go F2P, merge with Russians servers or something, or just let the server die, take money until the very last minute, and move on to another project. I could bet that they know which option they going with. We, however, don't.

Apophis likes this.
  9. Madheisen

Madheisen Banned

Lel if they merged I cannot even imagine the level of QQing.

Fragola likes this.
  10. SonicVideos

SonicVideos User

Free to play is not possible, also letting server just slowly die wont happen also... The only way would be to merge servers and decrease price to russian subscription which is like 4-5 euros and then russians would have to deal with english language server :)

11. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Server is already dead. Out of the 2k players on atm remove the bots - you are lieft with 1800. Now remove the russians cause they arent rly playing on this server... they are just here to make money aka you wont get any interraction other than them just pking you to forbid you to get adena so you can buy from them. So we are not rly playing the same game with them. Remove them you get arround 1200-1300. Remove the players on stores =1100. Now some people dual box or even tripple box . Remove them = 600-700 , 800 max live players on this server. Thats before the server reaching 3 months of age!

(all numbers used in this post are correct... I`ve ,um , counted! )

iboyanov and -hvg- like this.
  12. SonicVideos

SonicVideos User

Well then whats the point of still playing here? if we wont be able to enjoy any of the games content? and whats gona happen after 2-3 months 1k online?
    RU Shillien server had 1k online after several months and the only reason it survived because they merged other 3 servers into shillien. Also russian servers started with 1.0 patch which had many issues and players left cuz of that while we started with 1.5 patch that has many issues fixed and we still heading in down.

13. jrdnnnn

jrdnnnn User

[​IMG]

Enough russians here.

BangUrDead likes this.
  14. SonicVideos

SonicVideos User

we need russians to keep server alive

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  15. Fragola

Fragola User

I'm not sure if merging is possible due to possible licensing issues. Maybe it will be better to get some advertisement for the project, open a new EU server for 6-8 months and then merge it with Skelth.

16. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

>Implying a new EU server would be different and change anything at all (not even considering l2 off population numbers, something innova should have learnt after the 4 RU servers concept failed).

17. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

It will be like..
    "baff pliz or pk"
    "why you pk my item"
    "XAXAXA )))"
    "Random Russian swear words"
    "SPOT TAKEN"
    "I TAKE SPOT OR PK"
    +200 % increase in bad manners (God knows they don't have any)

But seriously, no more Russians.
    This has now become a criteria for me, while picking out a new game to play.
    I base this upon, CS:GO, DotA and this game.

Enough is enough.. I have never in my entire life met a nationality who are as toxic and "dumb" as the Russians.

Do NOT merge the EU server with the RU, I for one, will leave immediately.. No QQ thread, no bye bye, just plain ol' unsubscribe > uninstall.

jrdnnnn and -hvg- like this.
  18. -hvg-

-hvg- User

There is Russians and BRAZIL :)) never forget BRAZILEROS lol. It's sad that most russians behave like trashcans. There are obviously very good russian people, some even play here but they are having troubles themselves with the "gangzta proz0relis clans" that grief randoms with 9 man party because they **** :(

19. lShark

lShark User

As is we are still in a Russian server so...

20. Traygard

Traygard User

A server merge will NEVER happen, if they had wanted that, they could have added a English patch to the RU server and allowed EU payments. They are FOOLS they could have had a long standing great server, I think the team should be sacked.With a few changes and some active admins (what care) maybe you could save the server then that's NOT going to happen either.