1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all of you who doubt Lineage 2 EU Classic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mapexfalcon, Feb 23, 2016.

1. mapexfalcon

mapexfalcon User

You know what? Just leave now. Why are you even here if all that's in your head is if the project is going to fail or not?

Lineage 2 has never been aimed towards the masses. And considering that thousands of L2 players are just some god damn server hoppers, who quit at the first sign of hardship and move to another project/stop playing for a few months, were you really expecting the numbers to hold around 4000-5000 for the next 3 years?!

No, there won't be that quantity of people playing here. But let me tell you something:
    Thankfully, there are players, who aren't like you - people who are here to play this god damn game, not spend their time doubting and doubting, and always thinking that the worst is going to happen. As if when the mass leaves and there are 1500 firm players left, the server will be dead. That's ******** /don't you dare chat-ban me 4game, I got the e-mail, I know I've been warned/ and you know it /or not and you're just dumb/.

Currently there are about 3000 online characters on server prime and about 1500 during the little hours. Considering that RU Classic has been live more than a year now and on Gran Kain there are the same number of people as are in Skelth, and on Shilien twice less, it's obvious that the project CAN live. The question is are you going to be here or not.

Contrary to my opening paragraph, I don't encourage people to leave Lineage 2 Classic. I'm just challenging you to take a god damn firm decision whether you're going to play and have a good time or leave and do whatever the **** is that you do. But for the love of god, stop corrupting your mind and that of other people with your nonsense, Lineage 2 EU Classic is not your random private server. There are no donations, wipes, custom NPCs. This server won't close after 6 months /and lately that's a long time for a private server to live/ and won't announce its next project with the same idea behind it. This server is here, because WE wanted and deserved one, and now you are going to **** it up for yourself?! Well, about 1500 players /probably more/ and I are definitely here to stay. And we are tired of your ****, so why don't you just get a grip on what you call a manhood and make up your mind? That don't sound too bad now, does it?

If you feel insulted, that's cause I did so, pardon, but you got me all angry and I'm out of beer.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  2. Fei

Fei User

WOWWW
    [​IMG]

so thug, so true, so rebel, add me on facebook please.

Ylhia, !KniX and Mr_Kzimir like this.
  3. Chlastacz

Chlastacz User

Haha right to the point. Myself deff staying. Having good time playing.

Fragola likes this.
  4. Haxro

Haxro User

grand kain maybe have more people becouse ru comunity si bigger and on grand kain u pay like only 5$ per month not 10 like her and people can afort ther to pay maybe for 2 maybe more accounts

5. Pringo

Pringo User

Worst thing is that those ppl that complain too much never leave, they stay here in forum crying and crying for ever.

6. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Yup I'm staying, playing with friends is awesome , plus I get to pvp!

vagelaras likes this.
  7. Madheisen

Madheisen Banned

Damn man, what a rebel you're so vicious.

vagelaras likes this.
  8. Viena

Viena User

Admirable you are still this passionated about L2C. Unfortunately it will only be read by those who still care about l2c as they still read and make their rants in the forums. Those who lost their interest in l2c allready abondoned the game and forums and will just let their 3 month subscribtion expire to never come back.
    Nevertheless admirable it is...

9. Zodac

Zodac User

tl;dr

dont make topics about online numbers just open your map and count the high level areas.[65+]

10. Traygard

Traygard User

3000 online character and where did you get that data from ??? one I'm looking at you got just over 2k (dropped almost 500 players in a week) GK 3.5k all week (Dropped 0).

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

true, first time shillen got more then we. 2100 at the moment. gk was 3.5k today. sadly i cant read russian and playing on gk is pain.
    just frustrating, im excited when it stop to drop, if it goes like this we are down next week to 1500.
    like the numbers my motivation to spend time ingame is going down too. now the next problem with the olympia is just the next thing. people can say what they want if its going like this the server is dead in 1 or 2 months or maybe you have 1000 people on it....worth the time.

Changing the week-480
    Dynamics within the month-1210

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  12. mapexfalcon

mapexfalcon User

??

You know what one of main differences is between the Russian/CIS L2 community and that of Western/Central Europe?
    (Keep in mind I'm merely generalizing, of course not EVERYONE is this way!)
    I hate to have to repeat myself, but it seems like you didn't get what I'm saying in my main post:

Play the god-damned game. Myself being half Russian, I've played on both International servers and CIS servers.
    Well, entering the forums what I would see would be:
    - On the International servers a thousand ******* topics with the same blood type as the ones you see here.
    - On the CIS servers a thousand ******* topics about clan/CP recruitment.

Do you see the difference? That's why today Gran Kain has as much players as Skelth, if not more.
    Because when you think that you shouldn't play, cause the population has dropped (absolutely understandable, considering what Classic is. READ: not a 50x mid rate),
    and you decide to drop, then another person drops (cause he's got the same mindset) and so on, and so on.
    And how FFS do you expect new players to come, when they see these forums. You don't get it - you drive the population away yourselves.
    Especially here, considering that one has to pay 10 euro, every god damned person thinking about starting, will check out the forum first.
    And will he join? NO! Why would he? You certainly didn't encourage him to.

Whereas on Gran Kain there are topics being opened twice a week whether a newcomer should join Gran Kain or Shilien.
    Do you read carefully? I'm talking about topics having been opened a couple of days ago - people still go back to L2.
    But not here, no, god forbid. On the contrary - you drive people away. It's just ******.

Even this topic - I tried to open it with the idea to encourage people to play, stop with the ******** and get a motivation going.
    But no, you had to come here and **** all over me. Now pardon me if I'm being rude, but as you can see people are sheep and they follow the herd,
    they don't think with their own heads most of the time. And when there's one person trying to lead one way, and 100 people trying to lead another,
    well, which way would the herd take?

Well, I don't know who you made laugh, but it wasn't me.

Well I did open this topic almost 10 days ago and yes - numbers are still dropping, but it's absolutely perfectly playable.
    Only abandoned places are the starting zones. 20+ and you see people everywhere. Since my graphic is ****** as hell
    I tend to play from late evenings to early mornings (GMT+2, so EU time) and in Death Pass I see people as early (or late) as 4am - 5am.
    And no, not only bots.
    What more do you want?! Sorry, this is x1, seems like most people don't really like the true L2 experience.

But with what logic do you think that the numbers will keep dropping like that?
    Of course they won't, do you not understand that the first couple of months is the time when people decide whether they like this or no.
    Most people who came here were with the mindset to try out L2 Classic, not come here to stay for good, because how would they know what it's like?
    Trust me, if people get a grip on themselves and stop with this ********, I'm positive that we can have a steady 1500-2000 players here,
    get some strong sides going - maybe even Europeans vs CIS, because madpro definitely need a stopping! I can't talk about all the EU clans,
    but VDC definitely look strong, I can't wait to see where things will go!

I don't know what people are saying about the Oly, probably some ******** again.

Ylhia, S.e.t.t, Martyi and 5 others like this.
  13. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

we have more population than shillen for sure. this map is **** tiny. look at the high lvl spots, 2-3 months itll be so full itll be nuts.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016
  14. Zodac

Zodac User

Whats so funny about "too long didn't read"?
    Open the map and count the high level spots.

15. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

Well sure your right about the negative mind of people but at the start after playerbase got down to 3k i said well no problem 3k is fine. then dropping to 2.5k well i said to me no problem 2.5 still fine now we are at 2k....and i dont think it will stop here. the next thing is the olympia, it issnt sure we get it and im sure that korea dont care about a LOW populated 2k server to change the olympia system. maybe it would be best to merge eu skelth and shillen server and then make olympia with 2 high populated servers like kain(3.5k players) and shillen + skelth(4k-5k players). but that wont happen and im really done with positive thinking when i see like at the moment 1k people online, 1/3 or more are shops and i think people wont waste time to play on a server with this low population and maybe no olympia.
    i would say open a second server to have a good start not like the failed start with skelth and try to have 2 servers with olympia or merge shiilen and skelth. 70 % of skelth are russians im sure so who cares if we merge with shiilen ?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  16. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Olympiads is crusial but i think we will have it... ;D

17. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

well i will stay until the end but i really hope it change to the positive and some people coming back. waited so long for this classic.....

18. mapexfalcon

mapexfalcon User

There will be Olympiad. I bet my **** on it.

Scarecrow likes this.
  19. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

funny watched a video and dvp and his group is 76 ....

20. Viena

Viena User

Even with all your good intensions and broadcasting good vibes you know you are pulling a dead horse here. Inova failed to take control on the server from day one and not even your positive vibes can fix this.
    To the majority of the players, L2C supposed to be a trip to memorylane. In stead of reliving the good memory's, players got facepounded with a server without any form of administration, bots, broken game mechanics and ongoing RMT. No sane person will relive the same ******** as with L2 a decade ago.
    Inova had a chance here to do it right from the start, unfortunately they had their priority's somewhere else.
    It will result in many 3 month subscriptions ending in the next few days not beeing renewed.