1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

DW Sb drop

Тема в разделе "Archive", создана пользователем Chlastacz, 27 фев 2016.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Detmold

Detmold User

Симпатии:
    Im trying to drop the SB coz im a greedy ******* and will not pay adena for it. I have this dilema -=> what mob is better to drop it? Manashen Gargoyle or the Golem on Sea of spores? I tried both with no luck and i noticed that there are a lot more ppl on Gargoyles then on the SoS location. The drop rate should be the same.... Any feedback?

2. FireWithin

FireWithin User

Симпатии:
    i cant say for that specific drop, but the drop rates stated and the real drop rates in-game are definately not the same on some things. You can be hunting stuff that has 1% drop rate for days and nothing, you switch to a mob that has 0.1-0.5% and all of a sudden in a day you will have 8-9 drops of the item.

Yeah i understand statistics are not always right and so on, but i also know NC Soft's "random number generator" are far from random.

3. Banish3d

Banish3d User

Симпатии:
    It's just because Gargoyle (lv40) are weaker (less HP/P.atk/P.def/M.def) than Golem (lv 44), simple as that.

AKA Time To Kill, if you can kill him faster, take less damage from him, kill more = chance to drop your book increased, you know probability etc...

4. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Симпатии:
    The gargoyles are also much closer together, than golems, so they are somewhat viable for farming, unlike SoS, where you spend > 80% of time running from mob to mob.

5. Detmold

Detmold User

Симпатии:
    thx for replies. Still no luck tho :/

Статус темы:
Закрыта.