1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DW Sb drop

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Chlastacz, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Chlastacz

Chlastacz User

Im trying to drop the SB coz im a greedy ******* and will not pay adena for it. I have this dilema -=> what mob is better to drop it? Manashen Gargoyle or the Golem on Sea of spores? I tried both with no luck and i noticed that there are a lot more ppl on Gargoyles then on the SoS location. The drop rate should be the same.... Any feedback?

2. FireWithin

FireWithin User

i cant say for that specific drop, but the drop rates stated and the real drop rates in-game are definately not the same on some things. You can be hunting stuff that has 1% drop rate for days and nothing, you switch to a mob that has 0.1-0.5% and all of a sudden in a day you will have 8-9 drops of the item.

Yeah i understand statistics are not always right and so on, but i also know NC Soft's "random number generator" are far from random.

3. Banish3d

Banish3d User

It's just because Gargoyle (lv40) are weaker (less HP/P.atk/P.def/M.def) than Golem (lv 44), simple as that.

AKA Time To Kill, if you can kill him faster, take less damage from him, kill more = chance to drop your book increased, you know probability etc...

4. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

The gargoyles are also much closer together, than golems, so they are somewhat viable for farming, unlike SoS, where you spend > 80% of time running from mob to mob.

5. Chlastacz

Chlastacz User

thx for replies. Still no luck tho :/