1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU server without Olympic Games ~ LoLxD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alt_x1, Feb 27, 2016.

?

Do we need the Olympic Games?

1. Yes

81 vote(s)
    65.9%
  2. No

42 vote(s)
    34.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

Hi all !

Do you know, that EU-server may be left without Olympic Games in the future? )))

Innova representatives (mistlight & Limaro) answers questions of players on the forum Goha.ru. Who doesn't know Russian, use https://translate.google.com or another.

http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php?t=1094730&page=106

translate:
    Post #2625
    Post#2637
    Post#2638
    Those. unknown whether added in the future, this part of the game, as the Olympic Games, in the Euro-server L2classic, because there is only one server.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

How about they do the interview HERE,
    how about they do the interview in English,
    how about they tell us about their plans like... now ?

Unless this means Russians will leave the EU server because of that, I'm all for it !

XAXAXAXAXAXAXA )))))))))

3. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

You don't like russians?) That's your business. But the absence of the Olympic Games in the future will concern all the players, not only russian players.

4. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Spot on mate.. Bingo, jackpot, bullseye etc.
    No I don't like ******* Russians, the worlds most toxic, bad mannered, dumb people I have ever encountered, in RL and in games.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
    Lefler and HatefulEvil like this.
  5. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

no oly? ******* bs, i also dont believe this anyway.

I can also make rumours

6. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

Limaro - Innova representatives in Russian forum Goha.ru. If you don't want to believe, do not believe.

7. jrdnnnn

jrdnnnn User

Lol, if they implant OG, it's gonna be a Feed Festival for russians.

Plus, i think that there will be a lack of open field pvp imho

Btw, is that true that we got noblesse at Lv61 ?

And please for god sake, stop with your half-smiley .. It's :) , and not )

8. Overture

Overture User

So.. basically one of the most interesting features of this game will be removed? Ahahahahah
    YEAH, LET'S ADD +12 DYES AND PK SCROLLS AND LET'S REMOVE OLYMPIADS
    OMG THIS IS SO CLASSIC

At this rate we are going to play another GoD chronicle but 2 times worse

HatefulEvil likes this.
  9. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Eh, doesnt rly matter that there wouldnt be a oly. But it shows how important we as a comunity (EU) are when there are no news about the future here and there are interviews with russians over there. Hell they would much rather answer fragolas questions than just hop in 5 min a day in this forum and make a post or two about the most talked topics. If it wasnt l2 wouldnt even bother to look at russians doing a server for EU community.

10. Jadey

Jadey User

Did you even read WHY we might not have it?

11. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

i love olympiad games but if it means noobs getting hero feed i can say we dont need the feature as it will just be abused again.
    Cause ppl like cheating on games i guess. Olympiad always ment to prove your worth but Clans turn it into a Massive restart to noobnr1583 to give free hero cause complaining about competition is easier then having to fight competition ....

12. Overture

Overture User

Yeah, and that's not even a reason to disable one of the core things of lineage 2.

ThreeHares likes this.
  13. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Meanwhile l2 off in korea is going to have dimensional olys (if not already have them), meaning they will have one olympiad system for every server because of how dead they are :), also if i remember correctly CoC system (or at least its rewards) was disabled.

Imaging doing this between skelth, gk and shillen, the EU QQ will be astronomical.

"INNOVA IS DOING THIS TO MAKE MORE MONEY FROM RMT, INNOVA'S PRESIDENT IS COMEDY, FRAGOLA AND ELDERS KNEW IT ALL ALONG AND WANTED TO FARM WITH LESS COMPETITION"

14. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

That is a bad joke or ? Well in the end i didnt expect anything from this Publisher. 0 respond in Forum about importan things, rarely give any answer. Is the eu Client working in Gran kain? Doesnt matter Play here or on kain because all rus or most of them

15. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

That slippery slope(also GoD is objectively better anon)

Ehm, I want Olympiads but I want them to be cross servers with RU ones, like we do with the Grand Tournaments. That's impossibruh because RU always gets updates first though.

16. Overture

Overture User

Excuse me, what?

No seriously, what are you saying?

[​IMG]

17. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

GoD is literally another game (gameplay wise), it can't be compared to classic l2 (with classic i mean from prelude to h5, where there was huge changes but the game has the same gameplay core mechanics)

18. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

GoD even better than this boring classic fail ****!

True, fact!

19. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

If only it wasn't instance based and a relative p2w (at least here less than NCWest but RMT still strong anyway) i think GoD could make up a good argument against "classic" l2.

The problem of classic l2 lies more with the EU community and innova's decisions than the game itself imo.

20. Alt_x1

Alt_x1 User

People who voted for the "No", please write why you vote for "No"?

Game Lineage 2 Classic - is the code written in a programming language. This code can always be rewritten so that the Olympics worked even on a single server. Voting results will affect the desire of the administration 4game to change something, and send a request for a change to the developers in Korea.

If you think that Innova completely do not care about the opinion of the players, you're wrong. Players pay a subscription and thus feed Innova. The smaller players will pay a subscription, the less money will get Innova.

If you want to change your selection in the vote, it is always possible. You must click on the button, that change your vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.