1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

+12 WIT gets mages 2,5% advantage over C4, get over it.

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by S.e.t.t, Feb 28, 2016.

1. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

+12WIT + Karmian/Avadon = 206,5% base DPS
    +5WIT + +4INT + Acumen SA + DC set = 201,43% base DPS
    +5WIT + +4INT + Acumen SA + Karmian/Avadon = 182,7% base DPS = 13% advantage
    In C4 you can get over 50% crit rate with quadruple damage. I'm pretty sure you can't get there in Classic
    Either way its less than 4 levels difference in skill power, less than the random dmg range of weapons, and actually less DPS difference than what good or bad connection makes. So
    [​IMG]

IzalithSky likes this.
  2. Swayarn

Swayarn User

What do you smoke ?

3. Zodac

Zodac User

Is it safe to say that 1.5 is pure Mage chronicle ?

4. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

Get over it!!!!!!!!!!

Play single player rpg!

5. -hvg-

-hvg- User

The only thing back then was that to get those stats you had to be 61+ and work your *** of to get that DC set and Acumen on the weapon. Now it costs you less then 2kk at lvl 40 to get the same effect. GET OVER IT!

''Doh likes this.
  6. Banish3d

Banish3d User

And Korean Classic have DC set + SA Acumen + +12 WIT + Lifestone Acumen/Empower + Talisman + Talisman TOI slot + Pendant (new jewelry slot) + Bauim Ring, what a joke.

Even with WIT nerf in Savior Patch (2.0), you can cast/crit a lot more than before and don't forget debuff (fear/silence) landrate in Classic.

Just look at this Sps 78 (DC set + everything i wrote just above) on KR server (Savior Patch), cast like crazy + dat HP/CP pool :

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  7. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

The first spoiler is for you.
    Feb 28, 2016
    Ask any gladiator/warlord/tyrant.

8. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Still , you had to invest a hell lot more to get the same status you now get for the cost of a TOP D grade wep. Thx anyway for the post. How about the stats after you get Acumen on weapons/DC Set and +12 wit? Still the same DPS?

9. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

nice video F1 F2 F3 F3 F3 F3 repeat repeat. mucho skill needed to pwn.. looks boring to me. Play Gladiator/Tyrant - Be one of the cool guys :17:

10. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

So all of you people are crying about the state the game might be in, somewhere in the future? ok then...
    Yes, getting full C grade has been easier/faster level-wise here than it has been on any server i have ever played on. Still took me two months to get it.
    Feb 29, 2016
    Cause gladiator requires so much skill now? :p

11. -hvg-

-hvg- User

I had money for C in the third week of server. Solo Rouge farming with bow. Anyway, it's not about the C grade. It's about the lvl 72 chars running around 2 months into the server because of that "similar DPS like old l2 thing" LOL and adjusted zones for trains all over the map.

12. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

DPS is not similar, it's the same. +WIT doesn't actually help AoE whatsoever. It's the monsters/locations that are changed to make trains easier. And of course warlords and the debuffs **** up, but none of that makes mages stronger, just easier to farm.

13. Fei

Fei User

Your post is wrong, WIT is broken because of M.crit rate, and then cast.speed.

A simple +12 WIT dye give the similar "DPS" of a Lv76+ nuker with CoV & Siren without any dangerous counter part.
    Doesn't matter how nuker try to defend it, it's clearly imbalanced and show how unqualified NCsoft dev are.

Jolly Roger likes this.
  14. IzalithSky

IzalithSky User

Balance-shamalnce. I love it when nukers are OP. :3

Aside from that.
    Are the next statements true ?
    Cooldowns are fixed (unaffected by WIT and cast spd.).
    All the nukers cast same number of nukes per minute as their cast spd. is high enough to cast a nuke faster than nuke cools down.

15. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

i wasnt talking about these only blaster using lolglads. i was talking about glads who are actually playing their class for awesomeness
    these gladiators only spamming blaster for stun.
    these will have to hard time competing against pro Glads in saviours
    cause everyone is gona run around in Majestic for stun resist.

16. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Yes
    Yes. Well, not really, but:
    Sorcerer casts exactly one nuke per 0,8 second, or 1,25 nukes per second.
    So does necro, but nuking with necro when it counts is stupid anyway.
    SpS can mix hydro blast with ice dagger to hit more frequently, but with actually lowed DPS, unless ice dagger crits.
    SpH can alternate between hurricane and death spike to get marginally higher dps. When Surrender to Wind gets introduced somewhere down the road, hurricane alone will do more damage than alternating spells.

IzalithSky likes this.
  17. Orcoso

Orcoso User

You can't think like that lol, ok, the +12wit make mages just as overpowered as they were in c4. But that means nothing, archers and other melee can't benefit as much for the +12STR tats. That makes it extremely unbalanced.

18. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Thats why we have archers all over the spots
    Feb 29, 2016
    same for OTHER classes. mages r not special here
    Feb 29, 2016
    Those play 24/7 and effectively in grps unlike u or me. Its a different story

19. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Wrong. Elves and dark elves can't. Humans (and orcs and dwarves) have ****load of CON to convert into damage ... should they feel compelled to.
    Feb 29, 2016
    Except the fact, that CoV has nothing to do with magic crit rate...

But more to the point: With +12WIT elf i'm sitting at 9,2% crit rate, no buffs, meaning i can get to ... a whopping 27,6% chance to do double damage with lvl 70 elder buffs. Yay. Totally comparable to lvl 78 stuff.

20. Orcoso

Orcoso User

It is not worth when mages magic crit every 3 hits... even an orc, with full CON I could survive a magic crit and a regular hit, after I took 15con to put on str (which I realized later I should have taken dex, but oh well!) I couldnt survive two regular hits, and it would still take the same amount of skills to kill a mage, stun+2skills, if the first one didn't crit ofc.