1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real L2 for last time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vagelaras, Mar 2, 2016.

1. vagelaras

vagelaras User

This is a great server provide the TRUE L2 experience (and not GOD forsake bull/****). You have the OPPORTUNITY to play the real thing for LAST TIME. Consider that this is your last chance to play this game......You won't find anything like this for many years.... PVP servers is a JOKE (i wont play in a pvpsrv even if they pay me).....L2 is an old game but it is still unique. Yeap it is not exactly what was back then in C3, but it is very close to that.Real L2 never offered easy wins, ppl use to forget how much they have tried back then, don't compare L2 with other games.....L2 is all about efford and dedication.....Things are different nowadays in compare what was in 2005, yeap thats true because ppl know this game and it's mechanics. Also alot of RMT has get into action in ALL SERVERS of this game even in PVP servers, the blame for that goes to BUYERS (buyers are the **** not sellers because this is the law of demand+supply) if buyers didn't exist......Gms are doing quite good jobs from my point of view....That € 10 is a pain in the ***, but come on it's only a ditterent to have 525 boxes (@ GK with € 5sub do you think that these numbers are ppl? NO, these are all boxes, they have the same ammount of players like us and double boxes.....).

So some advices:
    -If you want to play L2, this is the only you can have......
    -If you want to leave, leave @ peace and don't try to misslead others to not play....
    -If you have not so much time to give, just play in your pace (i believe that this server will last longer than you expect because it is the LAST ONE).
    -If your first experience in L2 was after GOD, just have patience because here wont be in 30min 90lvl and you wont rule all-alone the server (yes in real L2 you can't have flying skills, hide for 1 hour or have 50.000 hp(haha) so **** off). In addition to this in this L2 you can masterpiece your char and not pew-pew. But afterall if you want to rule at 30min+500€ and only pew pew don't bother, play smthing else.....(BTW TY Loosers for +PVP because you thought at 40 lvls (40's are new 90s?) you can rule server due to previous experience (GOD).....)
    -Don't cry because you make your self A LOOSER.
    -
    Try to find friends among other players.
    -If the destiny is far away enjoy the ride........
    -Have memmories...

I want to wish to all the players who have the feeling and the touch of this game Good Luck and keep on....
    Cryers-Leavers-Loosers, BB QQ see you in mortal combat (maybe there you have the chance to win)...........PS. If you have left server and still read forum i am a pity of you......

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  2. TerraKill

TerraKill User

Its not the true l2 experience is it.... witch is why people are leaving / not renewing subscription (along side other issues and games)

People hear "classic l2" and think c1-c5 chronicles and mechanics, the golden days, the days that made lineage what it is and what it built its fan club apon....
    (2004-2010)?

We have been given a stripped back version of a GOD engine with removed content and changed mechanics, witch IS NOT CLASSIC, nor does it deliver a classic experience.

What Innova has done is fraud.
    They have mislead people into thinking we will be delivered a classic "hardcore" experience to attract more players and pull at there heartstrings for an old cult followed game that no one can resist giving one more shot.
    When in reality the only "classic" part of this service is the size of the exp curve, witch was contradicted by EXP events 1month out the gate...

This server is good and very much enjoyable if you can accept that its not a representation of the classic experience and is its own chronicle.

This is not a cry/qq/leavers post its reality.
    If you never experienced the game during 2004-2010 then you will never understand.

FYI,
    I pitty the ones defending a dieing cow with there broken sticks.

Elnaril and Jojo44k like this.
  3. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

I did. Such posts are also reminding me about that. There was always a massive, massive qq flame on each server forum I ever played on.

Hard to find an empty spot but hey... remember people, server is dying because ~10 same people are flaming that on the forum. :D

It was written on the beginning that it won`t be 1:1 C3/C4 etc. only completely different project. I assume we can all think this is `good` server now? Or still not?

4. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

people dont like change, people also dont remember c4 as it was. this is fun.

vagelaras likes this.
  5. lShark

lShark User

Real L2... lol'ed xD people who never played since C1 up to C5 would probably say that cause they don't know better ^^ This ..... "thing" is far from the classic experience

6. Scambug

Scambug User

Yes this is the true L2 experience: cheaters everywhere, RMT spam 24/7 and a server pop dropping faster than building 7.
    Dunno why I was dumb enough to expect anything different.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

Its eu . Eu sucks for mmorpg . Merge skelth with shillen both 2k and all is fine. 80 % on skelth Are rus so who cares.

kasp69 likes this.
  8. -hvg-

-hvg- User

I find this "classic" very,very enjoyable when it comes to gameplay. UI is improved , the controls are very well done and responsive, graphics are very nice,pvp flag lasts a lot longer then it used to last on the "classic" you mention. There are improvements all over the client like monsters having different loots , economic changes that seem to force the trade between mystics and fighters as ones can farm something for the other. For example Eminence shafts (archer resist mobs) or Death Whisper (nuker = best farm there). Before you judge this not being classic think of the good additions to the client. You don't want the same old client , we all know how that ran and how bad was optimized at the end of the day.

IzalithSky, AxxisThug, kasp69 and 3 others like this.
  9. TerraKill

TerraKill User

The new clients "functions" and UI are wonderful and are a greatly welcomed addition, I don't think anyone can argue that.
    Its just ashame some of the core game mechanics were changed and don't represent the older classic chronicles

If only this server was the New engine + old c1-c5 game mechanics and features, then they would of been onto a winner

10. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Played from C3-GOD, from 2005-2014. BTW with the word "true" i don't mean "the same"
    Mar 3, 2016
    The problem for that is ppl from shillen has 6month advantage at least and thats too much....
    Mar 3, 2016
    +++++
    Mar 3, 2016
    You can't have it all, old L2 had also bad things.....

11. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Yeap i agree with you but alot of ppl won't. Also there is a language problem, they must transfer chars from shillen ----> skelth (and rename some chars?) because the other way round can't happen i don't know how much work will be......Also i don't know about what licence they have from NCsoft maybe they could not do such a thing....

Scarecrow likes this.
  12. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

skelth and shillen would do a great job for the game. 2k people on each maybe 2.5 on peak and you on the max of the server. olympia no problem kain vs shillen and you got all fixed.

vagelaras likes this.
  13. vagelaras

vagelaras User

i believe in such a merge skelth will lost about 1k players , the count will be then lets say 1,5k + 2k =3,5k ppl that's very good but i have express their difficulties above.

14. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

well i think skelth will loose in the next weeks more then enough people. -500 in this week and next week it will be same. each day the playerbase decrease 100 people. watching the stats in the last days, not even 1 day its stable and continue decrease.
    well we will see what happen after 20 days when the preorder ends.
    i would be really intrested to know how many people really play if there are 2000 online - shops - bots - box. many players i watch when i lvl running around with multiple boxes. so maybe 500 players ? or less ? i have 3 accounts at the moment and playing with 2 in game and i think most of the people have the same.

15. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

Do you people seriously have a feeling that there should be more people while you are logged in?

I don`t undestand this excitement about the numbers on forum.

Can you please explain me whats the most efficient number of players online on such map size?

If you can`t answer that question - whats the point of saying that its too much / too less? Referring to what?

16. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Map size will change...that's the reason

17. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

I will rephrase my question then:

Can you please explain me whats the most efficient number of players online on such map size and most efficient number of players or extended map size?

18. vagelaras

vagelaras User

There is not efficient number (for someone maybe 10 ppl are efficient enough to play) but if a srver has 6,5k ppl is better (a lot of items at market, low prices, easy to find a pt) than a server with 2k ppl. Srvers with low community is harder to play and not so comfortable.... As the map changes and becomes bigger is even harder,ex if you strangle to find a pt (if you xp in a place where is no one, you won't find ppl to make a pt). If i missunderstood your question again plz explain TY.

Scarecrow likes this.
  19. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

2 weeks ago most of the towns was filled with people now just barely, i know they lvl and move on but the game feels a bit empty and with the next update more areas are open and you will see even less people. 2k online people what is it now on peak is for my opinion to less but some say no its just fine. well after olympia starts (maybe, because we eu and not sure we get) and sieges and there are to less people to fight wheres the fun ? i remember teon where we was fighting 400 vs 400 on sieges and if you watch sieges on gran kain, there are so many people but well its just my opinion about it.
    agree with vagelaras. less people less fun, less pvp, less market choices, less partys, less mass sieges.

20. vagelaras

vagelaras User

With new update fresh ppl will come....but i can't guarantee about 400vs400 it seems too far distant away...I can't do smth else than hope...... ( i don't know russian :D xaaxax).

I will play here as i can.

Scarecrow likes this.