1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Innova doing REALLY good job!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KSERW, Mar 4, 2016.

1. KSERW

KSERW User

You all cry like ( you know what , i dont say it cause i dont want more chat bans for weeks^^).

But the truth is Innova doing really good job about bots/spammers. Especially for us that we play L2 10 years and more we checked and felt Ncwest really good. ^^

So about bans in bots/spammers.

112 spammers banned cause of me. ( until now)

11 bots ( until now ).

Check the times about bans. !

First ban ( 3 party bots) in ONLY 17 MINUTES after report. ( in ncwest it was like 17 years or decades)

Second ban ( 3 bots) in 5 hours.

Third ban ( 2 bots) in 20 hours.

Forth ban ( 3 bots) in 6 days.

Is this BAD work for you ? Or you cry cause you are getting banned?

Cu pets !

2. nimohoxi

nimohoxi User

taking the legendary ROS player that everysingle day in every low level zone he does the every same thing like running between 4 areas killing low level players with his bot..... yes a part of that it's a good job.

Did i mention that he just claims all the xp from players of a day of farm?

3. KSERW

KSERW User

Sorry what ? This archer ROS is killing ppl and this is Innova's fault ?

Are you serious ? This is the game. PVP/PK/Freedom to act in any way you want ( sandbox game man).

ROS want to be a pker. GJ for him. If you QQ about only ONE pker :p ( make a party with 9 ppl and destroy him) . Thats the point of a party . To be stronger and fight better.

4. MaddWarrior

MaddWarrior User

Good job;

If someone is botting on a crowded spot,yes you can see-BotReport him and MAYBE the GM will check him.

If someone is higher than the server's average level,he can go to no-crowded spots and bot for days.If you cant see him,you cant BotReport him.If you go near (near for bot means u cant even see him) he just log out or relogin some min.Imagine someone doing this inside Dragon Valley 4 or 5 weeks ago...

I can upload some video of people botting on SoS(Shilen) on same spot 4 weeks now.I cant even BotReport all of them cause when i go near they force logout!

Farmers/Botters started to sell chars ~61-70LvL,farmers/botters having 100-200-300kk adena on stock.You believe that LvL/Adena came from pure exp;

Innova is a company,its all about money.They could ban accounts for RMT-chatting,they dont do this.

Bonus.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  5. nimohoxi

nimohoxi User

Yes when i am lvl 30 and he is level 62 when 1 shot he takes all my hp i really am bad to not be able to fight back.... When he is full C with a weapon c +6 / +7 ?

Yes maybe it's my fault he is around the map like a bot not missing a single person, targeting exactly when he is not in the line of sight...... Report him? i already did it. All low levels chars are upset because some level 62 is trying to kill them.... but yes maybe we should fight back.... when he 1 shot everyone there. When you people try to be funny with the qq things, you just humiliate yourself....

6. Scambug

Scambug User

Yep last time I farted, 20 guys got banned. Didn't even have to report them.

You're full of **** KSERW, everything in your post is a lie. Just stop , you're desperate, go home.

On a more positive note, looks like the snowballing has stopped, the curve seems to be stabilizing around 2k.

7. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

im not even kidding, i hunted him down with a few ppl lvl 55~ and from him in one day we got 2 bows, elven noble, crystalized ice bow, 3 ring of seal, 1 nassens earing, 1x +4 blessed necklace, +5 drake leather boots.

it was a good day

8. KSERW

KSERW User

You are right that they are slow some times , but i really believe that they are trying. Bot button its ok but sending to SUPPORT is the best. No need to bot report them by button. IF you know the names send in support.

Lies? Why lies? Have you send support ticket about real bots and they never get banned ? Have you sent a support ticket and never got answer?

[​IMG]

AxxisThug and Zstar like this.
  9. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Stop right there Nimo,

Dont be saying "All low levels" you dont even know half of us low lvls that just started on this server . so dont include us into your qq post.

We are having a fun-time on Teamspeak talking about Ros going around killing ppl. And if your smart you actually easily avoid getting pked by ros. just have one of your "LIVE" support playing clanmembers spam a Target macro for Ros. if hes near u can logout before he gets to you.

So next time speak for yourself if your mad about pk/pvp happening near you.

10. vagelaras

vagelaras User

:D xaxxaxaxa

KSERW likes this.
  11. nimohoxi

nimohoxi User

Ok, try to talk with anyone that tries to farm in EG everysingle day, and just ask about a PK killing everyday there, and you will get some nice reports from players there.

Second i pay 30€ each month, where 20 goes for my BOXES supports, they are no live but they are not XXXXXXXXXXX chars, you can be sure of that, they are in the same clan with my leader knowing it just to get the extra bonus for both of them. If oyu know me to know that they are both in the same clan you should know too that when i asked to join my clan i asked if i could get all my chars there, and my leader agreed. I am not deceiving anyone.

Third, having fun killing people that are 30 levels below you is as funny as a cave man beating a kid to a pulp just because "it's funny", indeed it's funny to beat people that are weaker than you and that can not fight back.
    Why not to people that are around your level? Nah, not funny they can beat you.

Fourth, i am mad because he is beating players 30 levels below him, and i still dont believe he is a real player, but a box. You know i just can play from Monday to Saturday in my launch hour ( 1h+/-) and after dinner until 02AM, if its going well without ROS then un til 04AM to get up in the next morning at 07PM and i invest 30€ every month, so wasting time because some FUNNY MAN, thinks it's funny to kill people 30 levels below and wasting their time.

Please remind i am not complaining about the bot messages or anytihng like that or not banning the bots, because i understand Innova can not clean everysingle one of them right at the same moment, but at least they try.

12. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Do you believe they aren't out there? Even in life?

13. ValidUsermane

ValidUsermane Banned

Hey are you this funny guy with big imagination whose hobby is recording people while they exp to report them for "bot" and bragging how many bots he got banned? Or you are just doing the bragging only and he is another special person, damn I would love to see his videos uploaded somewhere.

Anyway I nominate both of you to get a forum medal for your hard voluntary service, damn this is even better than volunteering- you are paying innova cash and then doing free work for for them.
    But I guess everyone have different ways to play a game, some ppl just like to relax after day of work and dont care about others way of playing, and some like to rolepay undercover agents doing hard detecive work. Keep it up!

14. KSERW

KSERW User

What recording ppl ? Are you serious ? Why to record someone ? IF you knew about l2 and about the bots/bans etc you would knew that Gms dont need videos :p

So no i am not this guy that record ppl. And yes i prefer to be a volunteer and make the job for Gms easier than to come here and cry like a little *****. Like you ofc.

Cu pet

15. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Botter?

KSERW likes this.
  16. mapexfalcon

mapexfalcon User

Damn, beautiful! How'd you split?

17. KSERW

KSERW User

He has like kinder surprise egg.

18. nimohoxi

nimohoxi User

Let's see i am not qqing about the bot clean, because i think innova does the best that they can and i am not saying that you should not do what all of us should be doing email innova staff reporting exactly what they saw.

I am just saying that some lvl 60 pk in lvl 30 farm zones should be dealt too.

That's all

19. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

A few of our clannies xp in EG everyday and they know how to handle Ros. just yday when ros came online, our Eg guys went for dinner and when they came back ros was alrdy gone.
    once again have macro to pm ros and have macro to target him. if u know hes near u can just log off for a few and have some break. i dont see a problem here.

Yet its your problem if you want to have 3 accounds. most of us play just 1 accound and its all fine. we have live playing support 80% of the time we playing.
    My main statement was, you cannot say "ALL" lowbies cant xp because this and that and complaining.
    Cause this "ALL" includes me and my clanmates and probly some others who dont have problems dealing with ros running around.
    it just means having to adapt to situation and chose a different spot. Welcome to L2. Here people can do whatever they want.
    If you wanna be a victim, that is up to you. "but dont say: ALL of us lowbies have problems."

Why should a lv50-60ish char be dealt with ? you can go to lv60ish spot too and grief some players if you feel like doing so. this is what makes L2 what it is.
    Ofc its a pain in the *** but get used to it. if you want smth you need to fight for it. nobody is gona give you smth for free. go 50+ spots and try to stay in one spot. ppl gona come and take spot away from you.
    You will have to fight for it. Enjoy doing so with your boxed support. cause at higher lvls ppl with live played support will have the upper hand.

20. Weepy

Weepy User

So you are the one that reported me in death pass... damn..