1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you going to renew your subscription?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quaak, Mar 4, 2016.

?

Are you going to renew your subscription?

1. YES

150 vote(s)
    56.0%
  2. NO

118 vote(s)
    44.0%
  1. Quaak

Quaak User

Just to get a glimpse of whats gonna happen in 17 Days when the Preorder months expire.

Also: Feel free to explain why you will or why you wont.

I voted No
    I played on this server for the nostalgia.
    I loved L2 back in the days of c3/c4 and i wnated to have that feeling again, however i must admit im a casual player nowadays. I have a fulltime job and a girlfriend to attend to and just dont have time to spend all day in this game. That would have been fine in the old L2 but on classic you simply wont get anywhere after 40 by playing casually.
    I find the game mechanics pretty stupid (pk scrolls, stun without flag, etc) and all in all i find the community is way more toxic then it was back in the days.
    I dont know if thats the influx of russian players or just the general attitude of ppl in online games.

I also heavily dislike the way innova ignored bots for the first month of the server where it was the most important and i have even been lied to by innova forum staff after reporting bots. Being told they have been dealt with twice by a moderator and finding them still botting ingame (was still botting 2 weeks ago) Its not even the fact they took a long time dealing with them. Its the fact that i put effort in making screenshots and reporting them and then find out they are lying to me about them being banned which leads me to believe that this whole classic server thing was just a scam to make money off of ppl and they were not really interested in this beeing a long term project. (just my opinion)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  2. KSERW

KSERW User

I am going to renew all my accounts for 3 more months.

ma_arnas likes this.
  3. karlossg

karlossg User

ofc, last chance to "finish" l2 ;)

KSERW likes this.
  4. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

I always get a laugh out of it when someone says he has a real life and right after he mention he has a fulltime job and a girlfriend. wheres the Real life when your just working for someone else to get rich ?
    or having to do what you been told by your girlfriend :44:

ontopic : Ofc Yes i will renew :D

KSERW likes this.
  5. Jadey

Jadey User

I will renew mine for sure, because I am fine with how things are, and there is literally nothing else out there (except for the GOD servers, which I do not wish to even consider). And depending on how will it go, I might even buy another one.

6. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Innova decided to open the server right before Chritsmas and New Year. Then they went in holiday. Of course bot's didn't get banned in the first weeks of server. They did get rekt and that was a fine day :D
    I will renew my subscription along with my friends and i am also considering buying an extra account for shopping.

7. thepsyck

thepsyck User

naaa,i am 1 of those people that thought old times where back

simply dont wanna play 12 hours a day any more :) i quitted already any way no more use to be on a empty server :) take care and have fun for the people who still enjoy the f1 f2 f1 f1 :)

its not mine game any more i did try and quitted after all those money sellers pm me 24/7

greetz

8. KSERW

KSERW User

/block "name of spammer"

Then report the spammer in DeepBlue , Amarantha. easy

9. vagelaras

vagelaras User

i will renew my 3 month sub. This is a good server. It's the final L2 and i won't miss the chance to play because in 2-3 years won't be another......

10. Apophis

Apophis User

Although I feel I don't have the "required" time to play this game, there is nothing out there that can come any close with Lineage2. So I'm going to renew the subscription for at least one month, see what will happen in the near future.

Apocalypsa likes this.
  11. Quaak

Quaak User

And if you dont have a fulltime job you rely on everyone else to pay the taxes so you can stay at home and play a video game. If others wouldnt work for social support ppl like that woud die in the streets, so pls tell me again how thats so stupid.
    Also having a girlfriend/family doesnt equate to being a slave to someone. If youd be an adult youd know that, but im 90% sure youre a child or maybe a student with alot of time on your hands.
    If thats the case then enjoy it cuz life doesnt get any easyer and sooner or later you will understand prioritys change when you get older.

lShark likes this.
  12. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

renew of course.

Ive got a full time job, girlfriend, but there is a balance. People who want to rush to 75 and push everything IRL aside will burn out. this game is a marathon, not a sprint to the finish.

Have fun with friends in game, have fun in real life.
    Mar 4, 2016
    also: to those not renewing, can you leave the forums? why are you wasting your time here now?

mapexfalcon and rolos like this.
  13. Zodac

Zodac User

Lets be honest here, since you gonna watch over this topic for the next 17 days anyway why dont you just remain silent and check the result in 17 days on your own?
    Instad you start a garbage topic crying to the community that you are unable to progress after lv 40 .
    Hundreds of people quitted already cause of not being able to play the game and yet its always these 1% who feel special and make a topic based on it.
    Great gob @Quaak 10/10 topic you will deff. get your awnser by people who camp the forums after qutting the game just to spread hate.

Note : Me no speak americano.

There were no previews Lineage Classic server before Skelth , poor you. How could you know ...

14. Abuse

Abuse User

Stopped playing over a week ago now.

All my accounts won't be renewed.

Done and done.

The sad thing is that it's not the game that disappointed me.
    But that's a whole different story.

golemka likes this.
  15. lShark

lShark User

And you are here replying because.....? The guy payed, he can open whatever the topic he wants. Or is there any rule preventing it? He was polite, and it seemed that it wasn't a QQ but just a pretty explanatory "why I quit/What I'm not enjoying/What in my opinion is wrong". Moreover the thread title said it all. If you are so tired of these threads why do you keep opening them?

16. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

You quit because you had differences in a clan - two clans - instead of finding somewhere you fit in with a clan you emo quit when you and a leader had your differences.

17. lShark

lShark User

For the glory of drama ofc :p

18. Quaak

Quaak User

I think most ppl here dont get the point of a "forum".
    They are like little L2 gestapo´s not allowing any opinion except theyr own.
    Atleast now i know its not the russian influx that ruined the community. Ppl are just ****tier then back in the days.

golemka and Undressed like this.
  19. Righteous

Righteous User

Will renew , but this time on a monthly basis and not 3 months :)
    also im pretty sure they will come out with a crazy sweet event in 17 days ;)

20. Scambug

Scambug User

no x3