1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reroll,give it a last try

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Dergand, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Dergand

Dergand User

Hi peps,actually im Play human Warrior 33 and have played Cleric 35 Box,so 30 Box, and low Rouge,low palus.

And the exp as this seems kinda hard and sucks.
    I know is about ptys but from time to time ill solo.coz i haven't time for ptys or make jew rounds to solo b4 next break.

But I start to hate the Warrior and the exp on em.

Now ill give it a try with some other.
    I was looking for a SPS or Necro. Seems a God idea since I have a PP+SE Box.
    I wont play melee again, and I don't like Archer that much.
    Support is nice but sucks again at solo and pvp.
    So what u think about Necro and SPS in solo exp,Party,pvp solo and party. Are they that easier to exp?
    What would u choose SPS or Necro? I know Necro have bether debuffs but what's about solo pve? Faster exp? I think SPS is a good simple nuker and may be for solo pve a bether choice.

\discuss

2. -hvg-

-hvg- User

SPS is a very cool nuker ofcourse. Nothing much to say about him. Good slow and DOT and nice AoE for sure. Very low hp pool and damage but a tiny bit faster attack speed. From the main stats of the character the bonus in WIT is not the value it should actually have ( Elf should have ~8% more cast speed then it does not due to stats compared to human but he is not getting it, dunno why)
    But in my book Necro has it all. You get an AoE that triggers with a corpse (not a big deal but good damage i guess) You get the max lvl Body to Mind buff which on the long run means a lot + CDL and the only Magic Defence debuff from mages which is Gloom.Ofcourse all other debuffs are just bonus to this class and the fact that in the end game you can switch to +12 con - STR with a summon is just unreal. Unkillable even with focus fire from 5 or more mages. The only downside of a necromancer is the fact that his main attack costs adena. That means the other nukers are making more adena then you while farming with his main attack. If you chose to farm with CDL after lvl 50 you make the same adena as them. You may find it annoying that you have to farm with Vamprici Claw after 40 till you get your Death Spike, or with Flame Strike. Nothing that hard tough. Mages are by far the most easy to play and the most rewarding in terms of adena making.
    This is my personal opinion. It's sad to see yet another melee reroll to nuker. I am bored by nukers :)

3. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Necro is a pain sometimes, cursed bones cost a lot of adena so for xp you can't use it. Cdl is your only option.

So you have to use your level 36 skill until cdl

4. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

solo exp mages are fine,
    Your party play will be 9 mages and oop boxes cause nobody will play support due to the fact you stated :Support is nice but sucks again at solo and pvp.
    pvp solo well the first who debuffs first wins i would say :D
    pvp party. your 9 mages will die horribly because all of your comrades looked at your statement : Support is nice but sucks again at solo and pvp. and rerolled to damage dealer ;D

Necro is Mainstream...

5. KSERW

KSERW User

Play SPS . Necro is more OP but sps is nice and its easier for a "normal" gamer. No need CDL. Also as you said you have small time in between brakes, so you want relaxed xp. So sps :)

6. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

If you plan to go with a nuker as main + 2 pet boxed buffers, I'd forget the PP and go with SE + EE or SE + BD combo.

7. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

For a mage get two elders. You don't really need to mix them up, 'cause you'll never get to 58 on them solo, but then again there's no reason not to. Get magic haste potion instead of prophet, and forget about BD. While he can add more than 50% DPS (at moderately high level), the limiting factor to your farm will be mana, and BD doesn't help with that.
    As for main, go SpH. Good damage, BtM, over-hit, CDL and death spike, but also hurricane. Bad AoE, but that doesn't matter for solo/random.
    The only downside is the lack of perpetuum mana-mobile that other 1st class mages enjoy, and the abysmal casting speed until you get tattoos, but both only matter pre-40. With two rechargers dark mage is fine, unlike SpS 44+.
    Sorcerer is basically a nerfed version of SpH (less m.atk., weaker BtM, much narrower arsenal of spells). Despite everything you know about Lineage, he still dishes out more damage than SpS (both DPS and per shot).
    Ultimately, necro is the to-go choice if you have some means of paying for cursed bones. He might even get away with only one recharger (but i'd still prefer another recharge over BD, or anything else).
    Of course you can also use CLD @ 40-50% health to get the same damage as any other classes nuke does, for the same amount of mana, without risking ... too much.
    Gloom.

8. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

Be different.
    We have enough necros I think.

SweetDreamZ likes this.
  9. Dergand

Dergand User

Heya, Thanks for ur nice help,PPS.
    Didnt really thought about how expensive a Necro can become unless u can exp with cdl. And u have to exp 35-44 with Blaze.

As for buffpets, EE would be nice,but i won't exp both Pets,just the se, as the Cleric is 35 and the so is 30 already. Bd would be nice,but exp SE+Main+Bd to 52 seems kinda hard.

As I compare 44 SPS and Necro Necro may be cooler when it comes to pvp. But may the SPS is the bether alroundchoice for a casual like me. Exp with Blaze and spend money for cbones scares me a lil ATM.

10. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned

Well.
    I played SpS.
    Then I inherited a sorcerer of the same level, from a friend who quit.
    Then I did some research and asked many questions.
    Now I play sorcerer...

And I would play SpH, if I had one.

11. Keutz

Keutz User

Necro : Need to use blaze till 50.. if you don't buy adenas by cash !
    Sps would be better , with Over-Hits...

12. S.e.t.t

S.e.t.t Banned