1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report Spammers in-game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ''Doh, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ''Doh

''Doh User

It would be much better if could simply report spammers in-game, instead of doing screenshots and sending them to moderators in a forum.

I guess most people do not bother to go this way and if there would be more convenient way to report them, we would get much better results.

-hvg- likes this.
  2. lShark

lShark User

It would be useless IMO. GMs just need to log a regular char and go to any town/MDT to see the RTM spammers ^^

BangUrDead likes this.
  3. ''Doh

''Doh User

So probably they don't do that if they are asking to report spammers. Also many of them write private messages which GM might not catch. So still it would be much faster to report than for gm to track every spammer ingame by itself.

4. KSERW

KSERW User

You only need the names. Nothing else. No printscreens etc. Say the name to Amarantha or Deepblue.

5. ''Doh

''Doh User

Maybe you are right, but I wonder how often they are online. And if you want to write such name in a forum, good luck with that, when their names are something like asdafksdlfkjsdf.

6. KSERW

KSERW User

You need to PM amarantha or deepblue IN FORUM. /block "spammer" THEN check system and you will find easier the name

7. ''Doh

''Doh User

I was doing that all along, but it is still not very convenient way to report.