1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Propaganda from ****.net

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Banana Monsta, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Banana Monsta

Banana Monsta User

I'm just writing so you wont believe those stast/diagramns. In past days they are literally lying, for example yday max online according to them was 1810, today it is 1416. Someone want to get EU players to RU server.

vagelaras likes this.
  2. PlayerOO7

PlayerOO7 User

That Isnt propaganda . This is real fact about this RMT server.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

and i thought it could not get more worse but now we are under 1.5k thats so lol and shillen is today 2.1k . getting better and better in skelth.
    Mar 9, 2016
    well i still have 2 accounts on the ru maybe going to play there again. not worth to spend time here. 12 days left to preorder what then ? online 1k or less what a joke.
    3.45k on gk !

4. PlayerOO7

PlayerOO7 User

Yea and RU RMT players/clans play still here for their $$$ ... :D

5. Niewolnica

Niewolnica User

Please go there. And move your crappy post also there

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

actually renewed my account on gk ;)

Nativ likes this.
  7. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

Good!
    Hopefully one less QQer in this forum soon!

8. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

i suppose ppl started off big on skelth with multiple accounds to have full buff support and now once they hit 40-50 they realize xping all 4-5 toons will take forever so they just gona decrease amount of buffboxes to minimum to increase incoming xp :D

also Innova been banning a lot of bots from server so i will be Mr.Obvious here to state: everything is going well . keep playing.

vagelaras and KSERW like this.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

True 1 Player less and -3 accounts.

10. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

peace requires sacrifices ;)

11. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Of course it's going well. From the start of the server , every account that preoreded for 3 months has an extra 2 week code to start another account. Those codes were used to make characters that generated profit and then they were not renewed (then comes the QQ wave OMG PEOPLE LEVING) when those characters should not be counted in the total amount of players. After the first weeks of server there came the first ban wave , where 30% of the people in my friend list got rekt for using bots or what not in certain situations because they were like "they won't catch me if i i use it a little" lolz. And they got rekt as well.
    Don't make the mistake thinking that secondary accounts made for profit, bot companies and players that cheated and got caught are real players. They are not and they should not be counted since they are not legit. I started to help some friends who started a couple of days ago and 20 lvl areas are full of active players lol.

Apocalypsa and SweetDreamZ like this.