1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chars lvl 70+ sold and buyed

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Poarta, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poarta

Poarta User

If any Innova staff is bother about ppl who buy chars lvl 70+ to improve theyr lowbies clan and destroy game play or interested about others 70+ chars out for sale please ask me for details and maybe in the end u will decide to ban them

2. -hvg-

-hvg- User

The characters were farmed legit. If you have proof, like a receipt or something of the transaction they might ban the character. But if you can't show exact proof they won't. I don't see how this affects your gameplay anyway. The character existed before it was sold and it's the same as if the real player left his CP and joined another clan and now it's helping them. I am not really bothered by people selling characters they worked for. Maybe others are :D

ma_arnas, Righteous and maniek like this.
  3. UGveep

UGveep User

On this server "legit" is an interesting word while account sharing have an interesting "meaning" :D

KSERW, Traygard and Scarecrow like this.
  4. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Just like -hvg- said, how can you prove such a thing without somehow getting inside info on the trade? Account Sharing isn't "illegal" regardless of what the EULA says, Innova's stance on Core seems to apply on Skelth which means they'll(Innova) only take action when one of the parties involved with the shared account contacts support.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2016
    kasp69 likes this.
  5. iboyanov

iboyanov User

legal and illegal conversation we are having, eh ? :)

Dem police department announcements would be like:

If you are a violator of any sort, come by our station to receive your punishment.
    Don't forget to fill your forms beforehand.

P.S.

And don't come on fridays - we are on vacation at friday.

#major success #enforcing rules

Scambug likes this.
  6. Poarta

Poarta User

There is more than inside info ...like advertise character that u sell with name, price gear and u think is normal in clan where average.lvl is 50 suddenly 7 chara 70+ join and stay all day town and playing from different location that they usually.did ?

7. -hvg-

-hvg- User

What if you trade your entire account for in game adena. Is that a problem? I think that is your right as the owner and investor in that account. Selling it for real money , when you invest real money is no different. If you need the money to pay bills or anything that is urgent by all means do it lol.

8. Poarta

Poarta User

No matter how much money or time u invest eula say clearly u are not allowed to sell it for cash $$$

9. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Eula also says that players from NA are not supposed to play here. They still do play here and they are welcomed even by Innova and all the community. They are unable to receive support in case something happens to their accounts or anything that involves legal matter due to Innova not having rights to intervene as a publisher. But we are talking about actual real legal matters , not in game problems. The situations are not allowed by EULA but we are smart enough to understand why we allow it to happen. It has no detrimental impact on the game. Neither do the legit farmed items and characters. When i say legit i say items and chars farmed by actual players, regardless of account sharing.

10. UGveep

UGveep User

Yes, it is! Is like the same as you buy adena with real money as long as you paid for your account.

Scarecrow likes this.
  11. -hvg-

-hvg- User

How is it the same? In order to play you have to pay the subscription. It's not a choice. By trading your account for in game currency you actually keep everything in game. The amount you pay for your subscription is the same as of the player who gives you the adena as he pays his subscription as well. So trading an item that will require the person that bought it to keep paying that money to subscription it's basically just a transfer. Not a transaction with real money lol.

12. Traygard

Traygard User

REAL CLASSIC you would be lucky to have ANYONE with 2nd class change by now. This JOKE called classic has lvl 70+'s WOW!!!!

13. Poarta

Poarta User

It has no detrimental impact on the game. Neither do the legit farmed items and characters. When i say legit i say items and chars farmed by actual players, regardless of account sharing.[/QUOTE]

Really ? Take as example 2 clans where average lvl is 50 having war and one of this clans buy 7 chars lvl 70 + (nukers , ee , bish ,ol etc) i think actually is affecting the game.play dont u think ?
    Mar 13, 2016
    And btw -hvg- L2 Classic is not a investment that when u quit u need to get ur money back by selling ur account u actually pay that money (ideal) to enjoy playing on a decent server otherwise u could go on a fun server high rate

14. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Ok i will make this easy. What IF that character decides to leave his clan when he is lvl 72 and joins a new clan that has average lvl 50? Explain how this is different.And by the way, it's all about politics since we talk about Lineage. If one clan does not buy the characters the others will to secure their positions. Think about it.
    I never said it is an investment. If i am lvl 65 and i decide Lineage 2 Classic is no longer the game i want to play and there is a person willing to pay me (regardless of amount since it's not your business what i do with my money) to get my account, why would i refuse? So the character will never be played again when it was farmed legit and time was invested in it? Your way of thinking is the wasteful way that our society lives by this days. Throwing to much stuff that others can use and enjoy because of your ego being to big and not wanting someone else to have what you had.

15. prczm

prczm User

lol get your facts right, you dont have to be in a clan to exp, jsut some untagged guys joining a 50 clan doesnt mean the accounts are bought.
    get a brain youre just crying because you cant beat em,

laters loser

16. Poarta

Poarta User

Probably u in Unforgiven clan who bought those chars ... i can say to u when they did how they did on what amount so stop.******** around
    And for ur info im.not even fighting them but thats not the point so stop flame
    Mar 13, 2016
    Do u see any logic explanation for lvl 70+ join lvl.50 guys ? Dont be pathetic

17. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Yea , the logic is like this. Other players from CP left the game. The ones who still want to play need to find a clan and they don't want to belong in madpro or failelders. The other solid option is either Unforgiven or VDC. Logic enough for you?

18. Apophis

Apophis User

That can be a scenario, but we all know the truth about this :)

Poarta likes this.
  19. -hvg-

-hvg- User

We do know. I was just trying to make a point. Using the RMT as an excuse to complain for something that has no impact on the game is just meh. Better play the game and have fun...

20. prczm

prczm User

they didnt buy those chars ******
    get your facts straight before making up ********

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.