1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elven Knight weapon

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by ma_arnas, Mar 12, 2016.

1. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

Hey guys, I would really appreciate if you would tell me what is better for me. Cused manguich or SOR? I have passive for swords/blunt, but maybe if I wear Cured Manguich in anyway I will make more damage per second? I mean it has poison possibility and so on..So what is better for me how you guess? :)

By the way, the same with when I will be SWS. Dagger or Sword?

2. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

It depends on what you'll be doing.

I'd say Sword will workout better on solo-play specially when you fight 1x HP mobs. As you start to level up and get in groups a Cursed Maingauche might be better(specially at places like Cruma with 4x HP mobs).

3. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

ty :)

4. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

no grade dagger so you can hate mobs faster and u dont lose alot of money when u get stunned during making aoe trains for your party :D

edit: ppl tend to stun you so mobs kill you and you may drop your weapon :)
    thats why tanks usually do trains in moon armor and low worthy weapon/shield.

5. -hvg-

-hvg- User

If you play in a group and are making trains. Basic dagger that you get on lvl 1 is enough.
    If you play solo i suggest getting a blunt. It has high accuracy and most of the mobs are are very good to solo are golems and gargoyles , you can farm in ivory crater then in sea of spores or even in wastelands. Mobs with vulnerability are easy to kill.

6. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

I solo guys :)
    Mar 12, 2016
    Okey, If I will make trains I will equip my moon armor and take no grade dagger, but if I make total solo with my cleric box. Fastest killing will be with sword/blunt/dagger? :)

7. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Fastest will be with a dagger on the long run because it has amazing synergy with song of hunter which will boost your overall DPS by a hell lot.

8. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

HVG - see you in game! :) Its TamsiPoezija! ^^

Thanks! I bought dagger! :) ..waiting for you guys ^_^

9. mapexfalcon

mapexfalcon User

Your Cursed Maingauche will rock x2 mobs or higher. x1 have too little HP for you to hit and pray that you crit them before you kill them.