1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elven Knight farming spot?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by ma_arnas, Mar 13, 2016.

1. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

Hello guys, the reason I am writing is to ask you where should I make the grinding. At the moment I solo in AC killing x2 commanders very well, I am lvl 29 and I guess I can still kill them until 32, what then? I mean I know a lot of good exp spots, but I am looking for a spot where 3-4 (x2) or 6-7 (x1) monsters would spawn in almost same place. Like spots in AC with 3-4 commanders. Where would you suggest me go to in 32 lvl? Forgotten Temple, Orc barracs?

Thank you guys!

I have brig set/good juwe/cursed mainguch/cleric box

2. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Sileons/Skeletons near Giran Castle Town. If you leave by the East Entrance there is an amazing spot right there with mobs close to one another and easy to kill. Check it out if you want.
    Or better to make a very good use of your Curse Maingauche passive bleed you can go in Fortress of Resistance (Partisans). Kill Ol Mahum Raides/Gueriilas till you get used to it and then go for Generals and Lieutenants. All mobs are +2 so you get very good use of your bleed. The exp is amazing/adena/drops are amazing. Generals can drop MID D weapons.

3. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

Thanks ;)