1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching for a L2 video

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by Apophis, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Apophis

Apophis User

I need your help to find an old Lineage 2 video.

The edited intro was showcasing a town with a few bilboards where character's faces were highlited under well known brands as Adidas or Dior. Can anybody remember the name of the video or give me the link?

2. -hvg-

-hvg- User

Gonna take my chance to ask for a movie as well :D
    There was a Blade Dancer POV movie from one of the Retail servers. I think the move was called "Miracles" And it was an amazingly good edited movie. It starts with "Do you believe in miracles" as an intro but i can't remember a lot more about it. There were ToI Fights and stuff. Forest of the Dead fights.
    Thx in advance!

3. BloodyFeather

BloodyFeather Moderator

This is the video you are looking for
    It was easy to find it because i kept all those videos since i was a part of it, enjoy the vid.

4. Apophis

Apophis User

Thanks a lot.

5. -hvg-

-hvg- User

you sir deserve more likes :)

6. iboyanov

iboyanov User

But where is stun? Can't process this...there must be stun, permanent one...for 90% of pvp. No good then, no classic.

/jk

p.s.

great editing, quite tasteful.

similar quality movie from current shietage 2 is appreciated, would be interesting to check upon it, if any

HatefulEvil and albers like this.