1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do u think BOYZ ?

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by comeandgetsome, Mar 14, 2016.

1. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

So good evening all,

Got some question from some of my friend's.

1.Any one know when that thing heappens when get starter pack on new characters(accaunts) what ive seen in RU off? ( its like d grades and exp scrolls )
    2.When EU Skelth get newest update ?
    3. And the last one , where we can find all classes skills etc ( ofc with new upcoming updates )

2. Apophis

Apophis User

1. We don't have any info about an upcoming starter pack patch.
    2. RU server will probably get it in May, and the EU will come a little bit later (no official date announced yet).
    3. Maybe someone will give you a better answer here, but till then you can check the current ones here (use chrome translator) https://l2central.info/classic/Классы_в_Lineage_2

3. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

Thanks alot !!!

Hmm, sad when we dont have info about starter pack , since my friends want start but they dont want begin from scrach , so they are waiting starter pack like in RU. ( and i guessing alot of ppl waiting for that :)

anyway thanks. , keep trying to wait info about classic starter pack <3

4. -hvg-

-hvg- User

I have party members that started 5 days ago and they are 30+ now. My main is 46 so we are exp-ing them now. It's very easy to lvl :) you don't need any starter pack. Just start and enjoy :p

5. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

Yeah i know that , i start play already long time ago, just making spoiler with some money etc :) but u know not evryone remmeber the ture hardcore :X thanks for advice , i bring their ***/es here :p