1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass PvP/7v7 13/3/2016 + Oly Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by WhiteSpock, Mar 14, 2016.

1. WhiteSpock

WhiteSpock User

2. golemka

golemka User

wow isalahadin, more and more scammers coming to innova :D :D :D

3. WhiteSpock

WhiteSpock User

he died anyways with that OP gear ^^

4. iBane

iBane User

you are so bad you need to fraps how you abuse delay ? uninstal noob

5. iLiftTrucks

iLiftTrucks User

u guys talking to much about op gear bla bla when in oly stun maters i was sure im gona lose also coz i had no traits no ap so w.e

6. WhiteSpock

WhiteSpock User

then you should uninstall game too since all you do is Angel's Touch->Freezing Flame->Polymorph over and over ^^
    I'm one of the Stun Masters in oly MHUAHAHAHAHA

7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

That's actually a point. You guys (even in the other section which is full of randoms who wanna talk about PVP,even if they have no clue how to use a force-skill) thinks that 'gear' is an excuse,it's not.Gear make lots of difference,even if we can stun lock,if i hit you for 2000...it's pointless.

But thanks god after some of us has been 'formed' in Naia where 90% of players were unlegits,it's easy for us to play here. It's hard as hell,barely impossible to find players with OP gear and skilled,most of those who got over-gear with mastercard have no idea how to play their toon.

Even tho i guess it's start to be too 'random' to say "mastercard"...we should say "golden players"...so in "one word" you're sure you hit the point. All gear,no skills. lolplayers.

:rolleyes:
    Mar 15, 2016
    AHAHAHAH please,bsoe more. Fail tyrr and fail iss.