1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Otpustilo Team vs DvP party

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Fan Fic, Videos, Screenshots' started by Restor, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Restor

Restor User

2. jrdnnnn

jrdnnnn User

Another curse gloom / death spike movie .. so hyped!!!11!1

+ at 10:06 ... You're nuking while trying to expel a member of your party, and you aren't using a macro for that.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
    Strenki likes this.
  3. Chaparrito

Chaparrito User

11 vs 9 bored

4. ValidUsermane

ValidUsermane Banned

Didn't watch whole movie because its the same as other mage movies, but Im mostly dissapointed that now with all that fancy scripts and cp parties consisting of 15 ppl and 12 chars, bd/sws are nowadays just buffbots :[

5. SweaterWthr

SweaterWthr User

you got it all figured out mate.

Number of active players is exactly the same.

I totally agree with you, its a damn shame bd/sws have to stay out of party. But thats not really our decision, the way the game is structured atm requires offparty bd/sws.

6. ValidUsermane

ValidUsermane Banned

Yeah its a shame, in 2 days 3 months preorder accounts will end and I`ll not prolong my accounts (4 atm) not because server is bad (low online, players, politics) but because of stupid game mechanics, it was not what I expected. I can live with low online (even 1k passionate players is ok), stupid randoms (lol cruma parties, stunners) russians dominate everything (it was happening since c1, I didnt even know how many players was russians back then because every1 was speaking broken english on NCSoft ervers). The only thing I cant stand anymore is game mechanics- 90%+ debuffs landrate (stun, silence, fear, etc) +12tatoos that give so much advantage to mages that even after lvl 52+ I was forced to make mage because any other party was almost useless in mass pvp. The only "classic" thing about this server for me is crafting and overall economy, everything else is completely different (**** your SB drops and **** your 66+ exp rate)

7. kabul

kabul User

@ValidUsermane

This server will be playable, when all "pro" CPs quit or hit top lvls. Then (after ~2 months of really low online) regular players (without 3rd programs and 45-60lvls) will slowly come back and play for fun - not for money, everlasting fame and glory. They will keep all friends in party, killing monsters with mouse and keyboards (not with fricking clickers and bots, etc). Of course Innova has to do something like max 5 euro payment or really reaaaaally good advertisements and events.

For now, normal players have to wait, keep farming with 30 lvls difference to the top CPs and trying to get some mid gear. Or quit.

Sow-Nwe likes this.
  8. Strenki

Strenki User

what low lvl lol! you are 64 log my 48 mage and try to fight with this :)
    thanks for movie, nice destruction
    just don`t include stupid "fights" when they are exping and have train/mobs on them ...

9. Sow-Nwe

Sow-Nwe User

Bot, macro, russians ... My eyes burn !
    TROLOLOLOL "they adjust theirs tactics" WOOOOOW !
    Sorry but I'm maybe blind, I'm not able to find "epic" in this video ... Except music and IT skill of Innova to not see how they fail about surveillance duties.
    Usually, this video is an important clue but people seeing that like "epic".
    Have fun and well played though.

Special thanks for DVP party to keep old school pvp tactics with only one party (9players) and not "L2 scripts 2016 cause i'm ******* nerd with programs".

Scarecrow likes this.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow User

im still laughing too :D
    **** mage necro video like 10000 mil others.

11. SweaterWthr

SweaterWthr User

Watch again, it wont only help you realize that what u said isnt true but you also could learn a thing or two to become a better player instead of whining on forums 24/7
    Mar 21, 2016
    Well we wouldnt wanna keep you bored would we.

Mar 21, 2016
    Boohoooo someones better than me at a game, they must be cheating

12. Sow-Nwe

Sow-Nwe User

I just tell my opinion and I find it funny.
    I don't need learn something by people using macro and certainly more.
    I'm pretty sure you aren't so OP as you try to show us. Sorry :/

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  13. SweaterWthr

SweaterWthr User

Wait what? Nvm can't be *****