1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current Population?

Discussion in 'Community' started by InVizO, Mar 20, 2016.

1. InVizO

InVizO User

Hello,

I'm new to the Skelth and am enjoying classic grind I once had back in the day. In order to stay here I will have to invest in a decent VPN and the subscription; not to mention a lot of time to catch up to the playerbase. I am bit a concerned it's all for nothing If I end up with a near-empty server by end of year. Is there any data out there that shows the server pop? Or have they said anything about this in the announcements?

Thanks!

Zodac likes this.
  2. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

Hello there, Population be somthimes 1,5k somthimes 2k+ , even its fall to 500 real players its good enought if u enjoy the game :)

3. lShark

lShark User

I would say to wait for a few more days and see. 3 months pre-order subscriptions will end tomorrow-

4. -hvg-

-hvg- User

From my perspective the server is doing fine. There are plenty of new players starting to play every day and there is quite an interesting clan that is ~lvl 30-35 now going strong to catch up. You can see their players farming everywhere in the low lvl areas in different combinations of party's. They are all active and they like to fight for spots or trains.
    I formed a full melee CP in 2 days with amazing people. I taught no one will want to join a melee CP but i was so wrong.
    The population dropped a lot and only imbecile's don't realize that it dropped because of BOT's and BOT users getting banned instead of people actually leaving.

5. Poarta

Poarta User

And which is that strong clan ? As there are 10 ppl in giran lol

6. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

theres alot of ppl making progress towards higher grounds. obviously you wont find a progressing clan to be standing in town poarta >_>

7. -hvg-

-hvg- User

ImmortalArmy

8. InVizO

InVizO User

Thanks for all the helpful replies guys. It looks like the population took a nose dive the first couple of months but has shown signs of stabilizing above 1500 this past month. I will definitely stick around since modern L2 is terrible in its current state; would much rather play the rule-set I enjoy most. 500 Players is kind of my break-even point; empty MMOs are atmospherically depressing.

Zodac likes this.
  9. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

you could always go 50 vs 50 vs 50 vs 50 vs 50 vs 50 vs 50 vs 50 vs 50 vs 50 :D or just go 250 vs 250 :D or 125 vs 125 vs 125 vs 125 :p

this server will probly turn like most others before. may they call themself Redzerg or silenthorros or renovatio or blackswans or blackangels. it will be zergmania once Olympiad/castle sieges are released

most of you guys allow Rmt to exist cause your inviting rmt players into your clans cause you wanna win sieges and oly. therefor your clan is automaticly supporting rmt.

Top Clans always played Dirty to stay on top ... never ending story

So which noob is gona take hero without knowing how to play his class.. already some names to laugh at ?

10. Quaak

Quaak User

Nobody cuz the servers gonna be dead before olympiads are even introduced

Poarta likes this.
  11. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

will see about that quaaky :)

12. Quaak

Quaak User

i logged into the game today cuz the russian scammers named innova refuse to pay back my wallet money. Seeing Giran with 12 shops at prime time pretty much confirms its a dead horse.

This might also be a warning to future players. Dont put more money on your 4game account than absolutely necessary cuz they consider that money theyrs even though you havent payd anything with it yet. If you want it back they are gonna ban all your accounts.

Atleast i can join ROS on his PK quest killing lowbies and scaring them off from this abominable server

13. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

if you think its a Dead horse. you can send all your armors to Sctheberserk and all your weapons/adenas to SweetDreamZ. :53:

Thank you for your kind support quaaky :030:

14. mapexfalcon

mapexfalcon User

So firstly, you hypocritical ****, made a thread named "Are you going to renew your subscription?" in which you stated (arguable) reasons why you weren't resubing.

Only reason I didn't start bad-mouthing you (with good reason of course) back then, was because I thought your intention wasn't to **** around like plenty of garbage already,
    but rather to simply put a tiny bit more salt on the wound. Forgivable. Forgettable. I thought you weren't worth it.

But now, seeing as how you had already quit weeks ago when you made the thread, but you have the guts to show up here for no adequate reason, but to spread your toxic,
    damn, I guess "I have a fulltime job and a girlfriend to attend to and just dont have time to spend all day in this game." ended already?! You back son?!
    Well, it's a good things we have the great people from Innova to teach your sorry *** a leason. Now go cry to your dominatrix.

15. Quaak

Quaak User

Firstly i couldnt care less about your opinion of me. Youre one of these fanboys that just cannot see anything bad in what this company does. The only reason i am here is because i tried to get my wallet money back which btw i do not consider theyrs to take cuz i havent bought anything. If you actually think thats a good business model you are even dumber then your last post. So what am i to do with these 33€ ?
    Just forget about them and let these scumbags get away with stealing? Nah. I dont think so. Theres other ways of getting justice and if i get some potential players to not spend theyr money on this obvious scam i am more then happy.
    Jokes on me though because to kill newbies you actually need new players which this server doesnt have.
    Seems like its gonna take care of itself.
    Karma is a *****

16. Poarta

Poarta User

750 online thats a progrsss :) half are box or bots :) they say farming areas such as dv or ev are full obviosly u idiots cuz if 3 party aoe all dv is full or ev :))

17. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

You used to be fun a guy, trolling around and stuff...
    Now that you decided ''**** dat'' you gonna spread disease around like the couple of known rejects here? You won't get something out of that, only flamez. Don't do it guys, walk away with class or stick around and talk about something else.
    Btw...what pocket money you wanna get back? Bro, if you go to Red Light District, get in and can't get it up, then what? You gonna ask back your money?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  18. Quaak

Quaak User

If you put money in your amazon account and you ask it back its ok for them to ban your account even though you didnt make a purchase?
    If you walk into a store with 30$ in your pocket and you dont buy anything you can never enter that store again?
    Sorry but it takes a new kind of ******ed to accept this kinda ****.
    They are desperate for money and they know the server isnt gonna survive on this payment model. Youl see for yourself. Free to play is right around the corner.

19. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

Server is stable with around 1500 online now. There are lots of ~30-40 lvl clans. Every spot is full of ppl, everything going in really good direction, people are enjoying.
    Most of the people flaming about dead server are not playing here anymore. I have no idea why they are still here, I can`t imagine more pathetic way to waste my time... o_O

Just launch the game and enjoy.

SweetDreamZ, Strong, Grazzt and 2 others like this.
  20. InVizO

InVizO User

Had to move away from abandoned camp yesterday because of the noobie population lol, I'm happy.

Zodac likes this.