1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The judgment day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wiesior, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Wiesior

Wiesior User

"Subscription expires soon,
    expires in total 1 day"

I'm wondering, what Innova will do in one day when notice over half of server population do not renew subscriptions because Innova ****** so hard this server by allow to RMT and breaking EULA (account sharing).

2. real Kvo

real Kvo User

I think if someone was gonna stop playing, they wouldn't wait until subscription ends. Silly arguments.

vagelaras likes this.
  3. recka

recka User

touché

as for account sharing no offense but u guys are bit salty.. account sharing happends in any l2 server and so does rmt you cant track every single thing and u cant bother with account sharing cus at the end ull be busy with loads of no sense ****..

dont play l2 if u wanna be a top dog but u didnt manage to get in top clan or u dont have the time to spend on l2.
    im playing here for my own joy, think im playing 3 months now no clue actually and im 34(on 4 accounts boxing is the joy of my life.) woohoo im so sad when i see lvl 50+ toons running around :(

only thing that makes me sad is i pay 10 euro a month and i get to play maybe 10 days tops from this, with really lil time but w/e im enjoying my self still..

vagelaras, KSERW and kasp69 like this.
  4. lShark

lShark User

Well, specially in this **** mashup of chronicles, lvl is probably the single most important thing (8 lvls ahead bb stuns, silences, etc etc). Letting people break EULA's and share accounts 24/7, gaining a huge lead, remind you, by cheating (cheat = not following rules), is not really a good thing. If there are rules, they are to be respected and enforced. And account sharing was even easier to detect than bots, or do we seriously believe a person can play 24/7 straight? Unfortunately even the launch of this server was a mess... Such high hopes shattered.

5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

6. recka

recka User

yes lvl means alot, dont get me wrong often i get wrecked by this alliance from elders i think. cus i came too close to something i get 1 shotted also or they debuff **** out of me but it doesnt bother me :p.
    its not my problem that this alliance need randoms to pvp them in order to win from madpro im all cool with dieing to high lvls its a part of the game u deal with it.

the thing is, how exactly u track account sharing? i mean pretty much every1 has dynamic ip yes im aware of fact that first 2 numbers never change but then again account sharing not allowed on ncwest server also, yet when u lose items and make a ticket its well known they will tell u some1 logged your account and took it dont share your password.. so even there its not allowed yet gm's dont give a rats *** and just advice you not to share your info.

honestly if u cant keep up with top people of server its not their fault its your fault in a way, you dont have time? you dont wanna play so much? you didnt want to join a CP? your CP has bad setup? <-- its not that your bad but all this **** has influence on this game so one way or another u cant blame high lvls on this server.

l2 is just a time consuming game if u dont have time dont try too look up at the top dogs thats all i can say..
    players among top are nothing better then a random lvl 40 just because one has more time then another doesnt make him a better player just think like that one day ull be lvl 70+ also.

edit:
    forgot like many people say top people are botting, well go ahead bot also but dont forget when u bot theres a chance u get hammered.. people who think highest lvl are immune to bans are just delusional.

7. -hvg-

-hvg- User

The only real problem this server had so far is the Start with the broken PK scroll mechanics that was abused by Clans that zerged everything.
    I didn't know this mechanic was so trash before i started here since i haven't played on RU classic. Innova could not change this so we just have to deal with this. Other then that the server is great.

8. recka

recka User

ye the pk remove scrolls are kinda pathetic since u can use them on the spot, still i prefer people too do the stupid sin eater quest..

9. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

if your gona quit. send all your gear/adena to SweetDreamZ. tyvm :36:

MrpeG likes this.
  10. KSERW

KSERW User

LOLOLOLOLOOL ! THE ITEMS ARE MINE!

SctheBerserk .

SweetDreamz is rich!

11. Darkner

Darkner User

not innova's fault if a lot of whiny ******* will quit, there was some of the most ******** complains i ever saw on a l2 server here, ppl complaining for game mechanics such as equip drop from mobs, getting pkd by high level chars, stunners. Cryers and quitters on forum all day long, just pathetic

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
    KSERW and SweetDreamZ like this.
  12. CDVM

CDVM User

GK was worth it :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

[​IMG]

13. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

your official no longer Undercover Agent cause you just told everybody who you are :D

okay okay you can have gears. i will take weapons and adenas :55:

KSERW likes this.
  14. QUinter

QUinter User

and? so what they share accounts ?? i get it RMT ,but account sharing sounds like bunch of newbies that 1st time playing l2 ... just quit already and take your newbies with you :) but making post about that your sub soon gonna end and what innova gonna do?? what they gonna do cash in money to bahamas and would care less about your subs :D
    p.s just quit noobs and go play private server with 100x rates where u can actually do smth :D

Carpet HQ likes this.
  15. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Think innova forgot about this server.

No easter event for classic. 1k players online lol

prczm likes this.
  16. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Innova mentioned on another post that there will be no easter event on L2 Classic but they got something else in mind to give us.

17. Orcoso

Orcoso User

I hope they are preparing more than the one thing I know about, cuz there is no way that one thing will get the population back up

18. KSERW

KSERW User

inside info ?:p

19. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Yes, I am russian after all

kasp69 likes this.
  20. iSpam

iSpam User

There is daily pvp, raids, grind, drama, you name it...

If you are having trouble finding random parties it's because other random players got it and found CP's/clans. If you didn't get it, no amount of population is gonna solve it for you.