1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Castles await their lords!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by CM Amarantha, Mar 23, 2016.

1. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

[​IMG]

Adventurers!
    The time has come to fight for glory!
    Very soon the deadly battle will start. Strongest clans will clash in massive PvP battles
    for Giran, Oren, Dion and Gludio castles.

First castle sieges will start on April 10, at 20:00 server time (21:00 CEST).

The detailed information about castle sieges is available on L2Wiki website.

Reward items

A Lord of Castle (Leader of the clan that wined) can get a special item “Lord's Crown”, which is a symbol of unlimited might and power.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    All the members of the clan would be able to purchase the following items for adena. Some of them are unlimited and can be bought at any moment, however, for other goods there is a limit per hour. If the Lord of Castle chooses Darkness, the taxes will be collected from all the items sold in a town.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A new item «Castle Owners' Coin» was added to the list of items you can get from Castle's Chamberlain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These Coins are accessible to all the clan members (owning a castle) and be used for a purchase of different useful items. All the items bought with these Coins are available all the time and in unlimited quantity.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hit the haughty castles and add a new chapter with the name of your clan to the history of Skelth!

UPD: The date of the first sieges has changed.

ComedyL2c and RimtasKentas like this.
  2. ComedyL2c

ComedyL2c User

well played

3. bambarbija1

bambarbija1 User

Very good news, like dvp said, for 10 parties, more adena for richiest 24/7 parties, and.. listen, they did first siege on EASTER, omfg, ON EASTER, on the second by importance catholic feast:DDDDDDD yes, only in russian-managed server it could happen, huge spit to all non ruissian server comunity, i cant believe u did it again innova:(

4. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

4 castles. only 4 clans got invited to the podcast. count 1 and 1 together. Castle owners will be Madpro-Elders-unforgiven-VDCTeam ??

11000 adena each qhp
    8 castle coins each hour = 2 castle xp/sp scrolls each hour = so highlvls can outlvl casual even easier.

Gaaza likes this.
  5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

I have to voice my concern again.

Innova, whenever you're about to release a major feature can you please give us a notice two weeks prior to it happening, please?

This feels quite similar to Clan Halls being available during the head-start period(now with multiple ones being sold with that lovely ~If you wanna pay me in cash instead, add my skype~ message attached to them)

KSERW likes this.
  6. *Hopi*

*Hopi* User

What are this rewards for? That's not classic... Kick them out. Or delete the name classic and make a freeshard server out of it!
    When do 4games take notice of the community?
    I think next step will be a bet bet.com when this server is down.
    This is just making kids happy and earn money but it will not change anything at gameplay...
    Podcast today was the start of the end too sorry about that

Gaaza likes this.
  7. KSERW

KSERW User

Exactly . Big "events" like this need 15 days + prior info.

8. prczm

prczm User

headstart at christmas, now easter, lulz clearly assisting mad*****

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
  9. Overture

Overture User

10. _URGE_

_URGE_ Read оnly

You are a loser.

11. real Kvo

real Kvo User

strange decision to have it so soon. Many peeps are away for the Easter weekend, nor could they have prepared for it. Far too short of a notice.
    I'd be okay if they were speaking about the weekend coming after this one, but not as soon as this one itself.

12. kabul

kabul User

More ppl qill quit ;) Exactly opposite Innova wanted.

Gaaza and Enkidu like this.
  13. Azgaard

Azgaard User

Ok... so they have a podcast to try and get the community involved but all they do is isolate the community more!

Here is a very clear recommendation Innova, ask the community. Have a post up asking us what we want when we want it! Stop dictating and stop being 'typical' russain and looking out for your fellow country men over the community. This is why the server is starting to fail! Also start advertising! Use some of our cash to attract more people instead sun bathing in Sochi!
    Mar 24, 2016
    "If the Lord of Castle chooses Darkness, the taxes will be collected from all the items sold in a town"

Where does MDT fit into this?

Gaaza, vagelaras and kasp69 like this.
  14. Dzerduk

Dzerduk User

I must admit that this move is bad. They didnt think about it at all.

15. hakunamatato

hakunamatato User

no, madpro, madpro, madpro, unforgiven/elders maaaaaybe :DD

xNero likes this.
  16. lShark

lShark User

So the return of macros spamm, this time for these **** pots. Remove them from the game?! Wonder who was the ***** game designer that thought this kind of items were totally balanced. Typical NCSoft

17. Apophis

Apophis User

You guys are never happy, but I got used with it. Now my question is:

What would you do to "prepare yourself" for sieges if you would have 2 weeks before the event?

ma_arnas likes this.
  18. phrozenb

phrozenb User

When I saw announcement about podcast, I was like, yeey, active ppl behind the server, we're not just running on auto-pilot. Ppl are actually working on improving the server / game. It's time to renew my subscriptions.

Then they reveal that they'll release on Easter, then they revealed they didn't even think that Easter was coming (like, just one guy though about the date on which the server will be released, and that guy was Russian).

On Christmas, they released it because... for them Christmas was 2 weeks later, so they wanted to release it at a time when they could watch over it for two weeks, because .... vacation was coming, and it's not possible for a "decent" company like Innova to work during holidays (like, all staff was on vacation).

Although I could care less about sieges, I won't be part of them ever, and I'm from a country that's not catholic, thus easter doesn't affect me at this time (I think we'll have Easter in about 3-4 weeks), I really don't understand how they're not targeting this to the European community.

Other than the game being translated to English, everything else is done to accommodate Innova, and Innova's pockets. It's not even about the russian clans that play on the server, their benefit is just collateral.

Once again, I find my subscription money better spent on other games that actually think about their audience. Let's see what **** they come up with in April, maybe I'll have a reason to renew it then.

Gaaza likes this.
  19. Azgaard

Azgaard User

Simple. Make sure every clan knows and is able to arrange their own time to be available for sieges. It's not about time to arrange yourself in game, it's about out of game.

Gaaza, Carpet HQ, prczm and 1 other person like this.
  20. CartmanEricT.

CartmanEricT. User

Yet another plain dumb move...

After the inapropriate launch date of the server, after the 2 weeks without admins to take care of the bots at the start,after the incapability to attract and keep new players in the server,here come the castle sieges. In a wrong timing again,without proper notification time, even the 50% bonus exp weekend was announced 5 days before it starts,and the sieges are announced in 3? It is not the game difficutly or the domination of the strong clans that makes players to quit anymore, it is the bad management... I was hoping that we will have a healthy population of 1500-2000 players but it already dropped below and the players that quit now leave exactly because of Innova's staff mistakes.

Gaaza, Enkidu and lShark like this.