1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horrible community

Discussion in 'Community' started by Hazyriver, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Hazyriver

Hazyriver User

The community that plays on this server is just abysmal. From stunlockers to scammers. Seen it all in just the few weeks i've played on this server. Here's a few you can expect as a new player:

-High levels stunning you when you have a mob agro so you die from the mob.
    -High levels pulling big trains of mobs towards you and then logging out.
    -Making low characters, acting all friendly for some no-grade gear and then instantly putting you on ignore.
    -Swearing at you for hunting in the same spot (mostly russians) then pking you.

The attitude is just too much and all of my real life friends already quit because there is nothing enforced by the GM's. As a low level player it's just not fun to play when all the higher levels are such scumbags...

2. Sow-Nwe

Sow-Nwe User

Oh !!! It is strange !!! He said "mostly R-U-S-S-I-A-N-S" on european server !!! SO STRANGE, ISN'T IT ?
    I'm so shocked to read it, I'm very surprised that russians are mentionned ... REALLY !
    Usually, they are good guy ... ... ...

[​IMG]

3. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Basically, some jerks are driving a significant number of people away from the game and the answer Innova has is "game is hardcore herp derp".

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  4. Giposaur

Giposaur User

I'm curious, is your char named Nwe?

5. real Kvo

real Kvo User

Seriously, what do you expect? They're not doing anything that is not permitted by the game.

The PK scrolls are ****** up- I agree, but there has always been people training and stunning you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  6. S_N_C_

S_N_C_ User

This just happens because of the stupid system they implemented if someone dies drops items , rly never seen such stupid thing like this on lineage 2, try to remove that and you ill see if they still loose their time stunning you, mob trains etc.

7. Vernith

Vernith User

As long as I'm agains this kind of toxic behaviour. Innova has no means or right to intervene. Cause everything is in bounds of game mechanics, except swearing - this should result in chat ban for some time.

8. real Kvo

real Kvo User

It used to be like that. It was removed in C4 (or C5).

9. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

c5

SweetDreamZ likes this.
  10. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Actually they can, probably not without NCSOFT permission but there were instances were griefing was prohibited in NCWEST servers even though you could do it in-game.

At worst they can request NCSOFT for a better system to protect lowbies(instead of having to go back to starting towns LOL)

11. recka

recka User

it was always there but! u couldnt drop ur main hand weap and drop chances was ALOT lower but w/e..

no matter how much im enjoying classic at the moment, the topic starter is completely right this community here is full of **** stunning people 10 lvls below their lvl.
    talked today with some stun tool and i told him why u dont go act tuff in cemetery and his answer was but this is lvl 50 stuff :D:D:D:D
    so hitting lvl 50 players is not cool cus they are +10 lvls over u, but stunning lvl 30s 10 lvls below you is completely amazing.. (<- russian logic i guess)

12. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Would you farm gear for hours(4-20h+). Or go stun ppl and drop it in few minutes? Who's fault, logic?... mechanics? You choose. Choose right this time...

13. recka

recka User

i choose to **** people when they flag on me beside that i dont go around lurking for lowbies to get their gear.
    infact if u would die infront of me and drop ur **** i would trade it back to you.

but that is because im legendary god best archer eu/na/kr/jp/cn/tw/ru, i dont need to take ****s from others id kick *** with a no grade bow.

Giposaur and Nyweris like this.
  14. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Well said! Sadly not all thinks like dat, as they do not want to be like GOD, just a trash... called society...of $$$.

15. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

Mate, pretty much all of us here grew old with this game.
    When we were kids and lost in our world of purity this game looked so amazing and mysterious in our eyes, that we didn't have time to think of griefing / insulting / scamming.

If you want to play and avoid hardships, I can only advice you to run around the map with a party, because simply...big fish eats small fish. Forget common decency and faith in humanity. This game is a battlefield more than ever and douches are out there waiting for you :)

The server is somewhat hardcore cause we asked for it. Myself, I've been waiting for years for such a server. Stand your ground and fight, or try something else. But don't ruin my fun pls. Crying without suggestions is only for attention, and it's usually a bad one you'll get.

prczm likes this.
  16. ChikCen

ChikCen User

can only say 1 thing

QQ