1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elemental Summoner vs SpellSinger

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by ma_arnas, Mar 27, 2016.

1. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

Hello, my forum mates, again.

Today I have a really big "choosing between" thing around my mind.

I am a solo player. I have PRP/SE boxes and my main is Elven Wizard at the moment.

Basically, I created Elven Wizard for making it a SPS, but now I am at the crossroads and now the "play with that class that you think you wouldnt get bored, that you love" thing doesn't work for me.

I made a small research on SPS and ES. Yes, SPS looks great, its kinda the most beautiful class for me in this game, but gameplay with ES looks very interesting too (especially as they get beast shots in next expansions).

About the SPS - yes, whenever the server or chronicle of the game, it will be great attacking magician with good DMG, beautiful skills, fast killing (especially with PRP and SE boxes) and so on, but as I did a research on "classic" ES it looks really fine for me too. I mean look (video at the end of post), that ES is still doing a decent amount of demage in his 59th lvl with that Elven Wizard (35lvl) aqua skill. It seems they make crit hit for 1k-2k dmg ad those low lvl skills doesnt drain a lot of MP at all. Is it really happening and possible in classic? ( :D ) By the way, is he really using his pet only in PVE? (because I dont see him attacking anyone with it). P.S ES has their transfer pain skill which is really helpfull in mass PVP too to stand your ground.

2. Giposaur

Giposaur User

For the summoners on this vids - it wont work like that after mid lvls :p

3. Redisni

Redisni User

Mages only.

4. ma_arnas

ma_arnas User

Thank you guys for your answers, but I need opinion with arguments :)

5. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Summoners are only worth after getting the 79 summons and lvl 83 skill servitor share. before that it will be a pain to go through all the levels up to 83.

6. recka

recka User

not tru when they add this sera / cat queen pet people will want them and ull lvl just fine and even without them u can solo pretty much any given spot.
    it might not be super fast but i dont think its much slower if u would exchange the summoner for a melee fighter..

especially this Elf summoner with healing cubic if it triggers as often as it did in GoD ull be fine it will pump heals like a idiot on ur pet costing u even less mp to keep pet HP up.
    none the less id say play what u enjoy if u check the video the PETS AoE nuke is doing less dmg then lvl 35 nuke from elven wizard so i guess going AoE with pet sucks a bit..

7. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

Issue is theres no indication theyll ever add? on this saviours update doesnt shwo them getting these pets i believe, just the 79 versions.

8. recka

recka User

even if they dont get it they still lvl perfectly fine like any melee char if not faster.
    next patch will hand them pet shots so they get their "boost"

9. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Before the lvl 79 summons the only good summoner to level up was PS with death spike. Even nerfed it did a good job leveling as nuker (by that time PS got DS, it didn't cost adena).

10. recka

recka User

but PS has Death spike here?
    by the time summoners got nukes no1 really made 1 anymore lol, beside that back in the day u couldnt even use old nukes on high lvl mobs now u can just nuke away with lvl 35 nukes doing lil extra dmg.
    i just dont have the patience to wait for summon too attack the mobs since i love nuking things moment they are in range.

11. A.Sahib

A.Sahib User

ES good for melee player + solo player who playing w/o boxes.Yes ES is fun and easy to play(ponys + cubics heal cubic is very good for all party), no mp problem,no waste money to spiritshots.you can equip light armor for more pdef and hit like melee.bb boxes and welcome social gameplay +10 euro every month to budget..

But SPS will be fine for get fast exp, more pvp point and chance to find good top clan or cp....