1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcaryer it's worth to play ?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by comeandgetsome, Mar 30, 2016.

1. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

So hello boyz and girls ,
    I see situation in these days be leveling my dwarf, so its as support kinda hard to find party.,sine lwl diference etc.

But now im thinking pick WC since he can solo like a boss, but i cant decide beetwen OL,WC and SWS ., heard rumors sws always be off party so nobody needs it as actyve xD

but i really interesting to play as wc , just wanna know situation or its good enought since he can be easele boxed etc.

waiting ur opinion what supports are the most wannable etc. maybe we can have some info :)

CYA in fields,.

2. Apophis

Apophis User

Between SwS and WC, you will find groups easier with SwS, but that doesn't mean that if you wait patiently, there won't be any groups searching for active buffers (like this one for example https://4gameforum.com/threads/565553/).

-Sws is never used out of party, unless you are bossting other chars.
    -WC can't solo (at least not at higher lvls).

The choice is yours and remember that you may play this game for many months, so choose the one you like the most.

3. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

Yeah sws always be cool but either even with sws u cant solo in higher lwl's , and how i remmeber if u are rich enought u can solo with wc easy :) atleast till ~60 :) btw somehow i feel like with wc i can make more firends to play , and for now we are 3 archer , tank and im be wc i guess so its be good for us to exping veen 40+ with small party :X

but thanks anyway , im still thinking but i guess i be on wc :)

4. MrpeG

MrpeG User

WC VR is bugged :/

5. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

aint care about wr since we with friend planing in future make archer party so its cool also :) just 1 think about wc is that he is always be main buffers , since in future how i see got gate chanet cow etc :) also not bad in pwp with some debuffs :)

6. MrpeG

MrpeG User

I'm also in archer pt, so they don't care about VR but not me :D

7. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

SWS.

Most of the people that I see leveling already have a WC/PP/SE of sorts. Which means your presence won't be as appreciated or required. The chances of people boxing and leveling characters to 40+ for Song buffs that last 2 minutes are much slimmer.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016