1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elemental Summoner Bug

Discussion in 'Game Bugs' started by Mongu, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Mongu

Mongu User

Unicorn the Merrow has the same p.attack with Boxer the Unicorn at lvl 40. Merrow should have almost 70 p.attack more at this level like on warlock/phantom summoner. I spoke with other non elf summoners and to them it works as intended.

Are we getting a fix for this? It ruins my mood to play with a nerfed version of a class that is already hard to play at this update.

Thanks in advance

2. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

You won't get a reply here, and even if you do it will go something like this;

"Hi <Insert random Innova excuse> We can't change anything because we bought a ****ty plan from some sneaky Korean dudes, and we forgot the buy the rights to alter the game. We will forward your bug report to the Korean developers and you will see a fix, next year, or maybe never. Remember to pay 10 € next month.
    kkthxbye"

iSpam likes this.
  3. Mongu

Mongu User

Yea and what should i do ? Quit game or start over again from lvl 1 with another class.
    Apr 3, 2016
    P.attack of Shadow / Boxer Unicorn and Kat the cat is 376 unbuffed.

P.attack of Soulless and Merrow unicorn are 376 p.attack also. Kai the cat though has 413 p.attack.

Elf and Dark elf Summoners are bugged. I just confirmed.

4. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

These lvl 40 summons are total garbage, they have too little p.attack over the lvl 20 summons and their HP is garbage, almost kind of 3k+ less HP than the lvl 20 summons at lvl 76.

When I played with PS back in the days I just used the Shadow over Souless, they had the same p.attack but Shadow had a huge HP advantage.

Considering that summons here have garbage pdef-mdef, the huge HP of the lvl 20 summons can kind of offeset this.

5. Mongu

Mongu User

I don't want to be offensive but you seriously don't know what you are saying. The 37 p.attack on level 40 is meaningless, but this gap will dramatically increase in next levels. Even to 300 p.attack. Also those summons have around 40 speed more than the lvl 20 ones , which is the only option if you want to pvp.
    About your Phantom summoner, its an exception cause shadow has passive vr and allows him to solo in high hp mobs.

Edit: When it comes to PVE Hp means absolutely nothing, all that matters is how you can sustain your mana to heal your summon. P.attack is a factor and warlock cannot be the only one with normal stats, it is a bug and it must be fixed.

6. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

Summon in pvp is not viable, maybe 1v1. They have the annoying delay between approaching the enemy and attacking it, a mechanic brought by GoD that made melle summons not viable, it makes only the ranged summons viable. And as there is no ranged summon here, summoner is a non-factor in pvp.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  7. Mongu

Mongu User

You are right my friend but you miss the point. Even if we say summoners are non factor, that doesnt mean that 2 classes must have a bug. ES and PS have less p.attack on soulless and unicorn merrow and that needs to be fixed thats all.

Giposaur likes this.