1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First sieges: Looking for streamers!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Amarantha, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

[​IMG]

Dear players!

In anticipation of the first sieges on Skelth we would like to provide the most active and talented streamers with an opportunity to hold a broadcast on the official platform. Links to the best channels will be published on our official resources, and will be promoted before and during the sieges.

We will choose the streamers in accordance with the following factors:

- YouTube or Twitch channel
    - Good command of English
    - Quality and quantity of the materials published on the channel (including quality of sound and picture)
    - Knowledge of the game
    - Clan/side of the character (in order to provide maximum coverage)
    - We do not welcome distribution of any information that contradicts Game Rules. Due to this fact channels marked with advertising of any kind of illegal activities will not be reviewed.

2. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

i just wanted to highlight this one again - Good command of English

3. BangUrDead

BangUrDead User

Halu, i haf big online rus cp
    i spiek gud london
    me is dvp i command good english

Alright, to the topic.
    Please don't pull the same shizzle as you did with the "debate" of the games state, featuring some super broken English, I stopped watching the podcast around 10 secs in.
    Get a guy from UK/US, or atleast have some sort of standard.

Just my 2 cents.

vagelaras and KSERW like this.
  4. Zstar

Zstar User

Ill do it for adena

5. ★Bad★

★Bad★ User

Maybe you'd prefer someone from spanish pipol'?

6. Ravenguard

Ravenguard User

Good English is important of course, but I would rather listen to someone who speaks average English who KNOWS what he/she is talking about and who is entertaining , rather than someone boring who speaks Queen's English (or native speaker) and doesn't know enough about game mechanics and politics.

Jadey, Apophis and ★Bad★ like this.
  7. Spartalos

Spartalos User

I would like to know how can i ask to my twitch be promoted in this event that 4game is prepering.

By the way, how gms will know your english and all that requeriments that he asked before.

I have interest of be part of this first siege, and i have char to make overview.

8. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

how can you be a part of clan/side who taking a castle and be a streamer?
    i dont get it (its isnt 1 castle ) there gona be few different stremers for each castle? or its gona be a mess at 1 ?

9. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

In case u forgot to read the Topic text.

HERE I QUOTED IT AGAIN SO YOU CAN READ IT ... AGAIN :18:

In anticipation of the first sieges on Skelth we would like to provide the most active and talented streamer"s" with an opportunity to hold a broadcast on the official platform. Links to the best channel"s" will be published on our official resources, and will be promoted before and during the sieges.

So obviously ... theres gona be more then 1 Streamer hosting for sieges. so i suppose they do pick 4 people that attempt difference sieges or least different view upon the situation like defender/atker side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic.

So if Tribunal, Madpro, Elders wont be hosting due to bad English (at least rumours say these clans dont speak english properly(we all heard dvp and lucky on podcast :p )).

We gona watch Unforgiven and Avalanche i suppose ?

I would do it. my english speaking is, i would say abit like Gm Pazaks but lil better

But i just entered the lv40ish so i am not gona bother participating in a siege vs lv60+ ppl

So everyone whos going to siege enjoy your -4% each death

I just hope i can use this Watch Tower in town to spectate the Castles :108:

10. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

thats what i was trying to say - those who will strem gona hit the wall high lvl npcs/ clans and die = result is obvious and you gona "enjoy" watching it from crystlas.
    if you look at Ru classic they have ppl who works in innova or are there representative and use special characters with TP to show fights ( also they do not participate in sidges )

11. Jadey

Jadey User

THIS

12. vagelaras

vagelaras User

1 mistake (spelling the word preparing)

2 mistakes (your english what? maybe lvl or knowledge)

3 mistakes ("he" is wrong, but ok)

4 mistakes (there is not such a thing in english language, you can say i am interesting....)

5 mistakes (a minor mistake, and i have a char to make an overview)

I am not an expert (english is not even my 1st language) but in 3 rows you have 5 mistakes..... Maybe in this way they understand how fluent you are in english language.....

Sorry for this but....
    PS You can do a spelling check before post

- Good command of English I think they mean good er?
    PPL do you know what the word good means?
    It means that someone could speak english fluent and makes a few minor mistakes (for example mistakes number 3 and 5 could be acceptable).

Let the hate begins.....

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    BangUrDead likes this.
  13. Verita

Verita User

What?

14. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Alexandra "Amarantha" Maybe "she"?

15. Spartalos

Spartalos User

Dude.

I just wrote something to ask about how things should work or whatever.
    About prepositions and other mistakes, i have nothing to say but agree with you, sometimes we think in our mother tong and this may be wrong in english, anyhow, but i think i'm capable to do this, btw my communication is not all that bad.

vagelaras likes this.
  16. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

she said what what .... in the ?

17. vvhitevvizard

vvhitevvizard User

Id like to try. My english is far from being perfect ofc (native is russian), but I used to stream on daily basis almost until now (not so many L2C EU daily streamers stay online, if any).
    Recently I quit spanish speaking CP madpro side (language difficulties and they dont seem to try being truly international english speaking) so have time within siege hrs. About game knowledge - some game mechanics I know pretty well but some new ones remain unknown to me (I quit before GOD but played over 5 years on official NA/EU servers starting from open beta in NA).
    I see some decline in viewers activity last month so streaming the sieges with publishers promotion would surely revive the current state.
    PS: I doubt the clans would allow clan members to stream their clan movement and preparations. Viable choice is a neutral observer.
    twitch.tv/vvhitevvizard
    (char name in the game: vvhitevvizard)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  18. Verita

Verita User

Then use full sentences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.