1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gearing advice

Discussion in 'Yul Archer' started by Drinkalot, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

Hi guys. I play here like one month (L2 after many years....). My char is Trickster 96 and have good apo shooter +2 SA and seraph light set and Istinas shirt (ye fancy!). Question is: What should I save for next? Is it jewelery (my is **** from mentee coins)? Dye? R99 equip for the future? Something else?

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Ruby lvl 3, crit rings, dyes, better weapon.

3. cmec1

cmec1 User

since he's an archer crit rings can be postponed to last place 100% since he gets benefit from it only autoattacks
    hair accesory patk (cost nothing nowadays)
    octavis necklace warrior (~300-400kk)
    ruby 3 is must have on 99+ (depends on luck can go up to 2b or even more to make it ^^)
    then better weapon (for starters some apo +8++++ or better)
    then set(r99+6 or tw+8)
    dyes
    and finaly good rings (since to get some benefit on skills u need tauti and thats ~4b)

SnoWyz likes this.
  4. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

Thnaks. So goals for next month: octa neck + (maybe) ruby

What about accesory +3 STR?

5. cmec1

cmec1 User

hair accesory patk (cost nothing nowadays)

6. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

Ye I have it - it was my first bought item :) Just want to ask, if +3 str is better, then +5% patak becose of skill reuse. A saw it around 100m

7. cmec1

cmec1 User

if u have now 127-137-147 str then go for str since xx0 bonus adds bit more, if missing more than those 3 for xx0 then go patk..
    you arent so stacked to skip patk anyway.. when u will have pvp/pve bow+8+++ all rest items that increases your patk/skill power/str then u can think about adding more str since u will be making dmg already.. now when u thinking what to buy where to spend str hat is waste of money

8. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

Thanks man. I just read everywhere: stack STR stack STR stack STR so I have this mantra in my head

target: octa neck

9. xHaseo

xHaseo User

What...

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Istina ring war(2% attack speed), octa ring war(3% attack speed), queen ant soul ring(many bonuses), baium soul ring(many bonuses) and etc.
    And even if they were oly ones, archer still need critical to pve :).

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I'm fine with the souls since they gives stun...but you know that p.crt from that rings has no effect on yul skills?
    And i may be wrong...but yul dmg is skill based not auto-hit...or im in the classic site? :eek:

12. cmec1

cmec1 User

there already was explanation for person.... and crit rings arent bad thing.. just that they are usefull on mindseye or autoattack..

13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Why,someone still play that broken class with mind's eye? aw...

14. cmec1

cmec1 User

u would be amased ^^

15. Elesmira

Elesmira User

its pretty handy when u wanna go little classic afk hitting bosses type of style

16. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Mindseye is not that useless for olympiad. Old elf skills still better though.

17. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

/attack

Yes. Sos, rapso, minds eye, crit dmg rings, lindvior. With that is very good to use auto attack. And dw, daggers are broken too.

18. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yep,that's totally the same. But we need lots of setup to get to make some worthy damage. On a yul a bow apo +10 is enough to land some high as hell damages...White is hitting me for 30k+ sometimes and he has no gear for yul (no tauti,no OEd skills,no 101,no bless valakas,no dyes).
    Also keep in mind our UEs are not working (AOD +80% resist debuffs,plus i'm full stun atk/def,i can get stun more than once from toons w/o stun setup)

Btw...well hell yeah,if you boost ur dmg with all those stuffs i'm sure that auto attack is kinda good too XD

19. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

Thanks for inputs and confusing me more than I am.... :Ninja:

I know that +p.atak and +p.crit on rings is useles for me becose I´m spaming skills like crazy (if there´s no rapso + minds eye). That´s why I´m going to buy octa neck (-10% skill CD) and then I don´t know. Maybe I will buy some basic +3str +1cha dyes those one looks promising in my eyes. After that maybe some +6 set or ruby like you said.

Or I will read some more topics about it and everything will be diferent.. :)

20. Drinkalot

Drinkalot User

Ok Im just a little step from 99 now. Looking for some R99 xbow. Whats the best SA to it? In AH there are many (most of them) with fury. But isn´t skill crit / chance better then atack speed when my dmg is mostly skill based now?