1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Promo] Classic is calling!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Amarantha, Apr 7, 2016.

1. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

[​IMG]

Greetings, adventurers!

Great battles are coming and now it is time to regroup and resupply. What is more important than any sword and any spell of magic? Yes, it is your brother in arms that stands beside you in the field of battle.
    Assemble your party! Rally those who had left the ways of adventures or those who never stepped that dangerous path. Help them to overcome the trials and acquire a loyal ally
    who will stay by your side when the enemy shows up at the gate. The time for preparations is now.

From 7th till 14th of April returning players who have not entered the game from March 23 will get 7 days of free access and an opportunity to purchase 1 month of subscription at half-price.
    Only 1 discount may be used per 1 account. Make sure to claim the discount by April 14 and use it by April 30!

How to get free game time and discount:

Log in on 4game website and press the "Get access" button on the pop-up. You are ready to start playing!
    [​IMG]

If you do not see the pop-up or the button is grey, it means that your account is not eligible for the promo due to the date of last login or you have already received your promotional subscription.
    In case you close the pop-up without claiming free access for 3 times, it will not be displayed again. In that case click here if you are returning and here if you've just joined up.

Its dangerous to go alone! Take your friend!
    New players will also get one week of free access and the 50% discount! Invite your friends to start the journey together.

What is new in Lineage 2 Classic:

[​IMG]
    +50% EXP and SP event

[​IMG]
    Useful kits for characters below level 41

[​IMG]
    First castle sieges

Start your battle now:
    https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    RimtasKentas and KSERW like this.
  2. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

thx ! but i think you did it a bit to late... :(

3. Pringo

Pringo User

Every action from innova its always bad, they put event ppl cry, they dont put any event ppl cry again. They dont take any action to increase population ppl cry, they do ppl say its too late...

I feel since last podcast that innova has listened too all our worries and questions, and they are going in the good way to keep a good server for EU.

Just keep with the good work.

vagelaras and -hvg- like this.
  4. Smade

Smade User

Thx,time to log in after a long time :D

5. -hvg-

-hvg- User

The last actions are really nice. Keep it up Innova :) Thx

6. HatefulEvil

HatefulEvil User

Massacre. Like PPL were telling - event for subscriptions...

7. waz__

waz__ User

gj innova we need more players ^^

8. noname1048226

noname1048226 User

Firstly, and I quote from e-mail
    "Greetings, brave one!
    Elmoreden is ready, more than ever, to welcome returning and new players. From 7th till 14th of April you will get one week of game time for free!"

Now let me bold it:
    "to welcome returning and new players. From 7th till 14th of April you will get one week of game time for free"

Secondly, this is false advertising; there's no free week for new ppl, I just logged in on your website, I never subbed to L2classic; I am a potential customer, no free week for my old account (played L2 GOD on core).

Thirdly, you have too many limitations for account creation to post on the forums; I've typed the new password for 6 x 2 (pass + repeat) times.

Good luck Innova!

9. Kaczmar

Kaczmar User

My button "Get access" is gray, cannot click that...

10. noname1048226

noname1048226 User

And the post (here on the website) says
    "From 7th till 14th of April returning players who have not entered the game from March 23 will get 7 days of free access"

0 ***** given, straighten your ****. Your job is too hook me up, let me lvl up till 20 and then ask for monthly fee to have access to my char and friends. How can you do that wrong ?

Good luck Innova!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
    molodets likes this.
  11. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Because everything happens suddenly, there's almost no communication as to where things are going. You can point out failures at everything they do because THERE ARE failures at everything they do.

We're never given reasons why decisions are being taken and I do believe we're at a point where being candid with the community that pays the bills would be necessary, instead of just with a few individuals from it ya' know.

12. noname1048226

noname1048226 User

My bad as it seems. Give Cesars what's his:
    Somewhere in this post is writen in small italic letters
    "In case you close the pop-up without claiming free access for 3 times, it will not be displayed again. In that case click here if you are returning and here if you've just joined up."

I've manage to claim my access. But if I din't post on forums you could lose me as a custumer;
    - your e-mail starts with "7 days for new ppl"
    - to claim your 7 days you need to search in the post for that link, while the first phrase says "From 7th till 14th of April returning players who have not entered the game from March 23 will get 7 days of free access"

Come on ....

13. EdwardVB

EdwardVB User

But it is too late. All my friends stopped playing and the same thing happened to a lot of other people. L2 requires a lot of organization and if they did something like this earlier maybe they wouldn't have quit in the first place. Also this 50% thing is gonna be the same as when the Valentines event ended and everyone will be demoralized and quit when it's done.

14. Vetrie

Vetrie User

Hahaha, you serious? Make an event for returning players as soon as server goes online? So dumb.
    And please ask yourself this. Maybe the problem is in your friends , they just dont want to play anymore, and thrust me, no matter what innova will do they wont play anymore. So stop whining already

15. EdwardVB

EdwardVB User

Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that when the pop drops again.

16. KSERW

KSERW User

So maybe Innova need TO PAY PPL to play l2?

Come on. Its not even so hardcore... Enjoy the game.

You dont like events, you dont like NO event. You dont like hardcore xp , you dont like easy xp.

I know the fix for this . Masturbate more.

SweetDreamZ and FuriousThug like this.
  17. EdwardVB

EdwardVB User

Yes that's right hardcore keep it that way and see how many people you will have in a few months. Right now pop is 500.

18. iGoPro

iGoPro User

ITS END GG WP

19. Green_Power

Green_Power User

wtf free 7 day so if i pay and don't got nothink so maybe i don't pay don't play and got free 7 day. So give for all this 7 day free account no only for ppl who don't play to 23.03
    discrimination go back to it is a matter to court !

20. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

pretty generous for all who preordered 3 months and whos subscription ended later than 23 of march cuz they had promocode for 2 weeks