1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello my friends DESTROYERS?

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by comeandgetsome, Apr 9, 2016.

1. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

So hello, my freind wanna try to play and he is thinking about destro., so any destro around 50+ or what ever , maybe can give some tips and tricks , be leveling destro.(in my opinion destro just pve character atleast for 1-2 years fr now ).

Thanks for advices.

2. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

The days of pve Destro are over.

3. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

what u means it over ? for now im see just only for pve , in pvp u are meatshield.

4. Banish3d

Banish3d User

Frenzy is nerf (Skill description) Before +65% P.atk > Now +25% P.atk, Crush of Doom doesn't exist anymore, VR doesn't work like before (% chance to activate it now), you can't be OP like old days.

You still can XP pretty well if you've a Melee AOE party with a Warlord/Tyrant/Glad/Dwarf (they've all AOE skill and Warlord can stunlock mobs) + you (with a Spear) + WC/BD/SWS/EE/SE (PP outside party).

If you want Solo, just get a PP and you're ok but it gonna be pretty hard and boring (because XP curve is x6 longer than old Lineage 2).

And for Dye you can use +8 STR -10 DEX (-10% Crit.rate/Atk.Spd) / +4 STR -5 CON.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  5. -hvg-

-hvg- User

VR works amazingly well. I need to heal like 5-6 times on a buff round because some mobs crit with SS and you can't balance the damage with VR then.
    Destroy can help in AoE constant party indeed. Very nice char for melee lovers.