1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subscription price

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Jaskimore, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaskimore

Jaskimore User

Hi everyone,
    just noticed that this week is subscription free. However, seems like the standard subscription amount(Euro) is somewhat like public secret and cannot find information anywhere. So, how much to pay for monthly subscription?

2. Jaskimore

Jaskimore User

Found, was looking for it at a wrong place :) 10 euro for month, 25euro for three... way too expensive even for a working person :)

3. Jacka23

Jacka23 User

ofc not too expensive. Except your salary is 200-300~ BTW now price with discount is 5euro only

4. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

to expensive o_O ? even for a working person o_O ? some ppl use up to 200 euros at a sunday night in the disco and your telling us 25 euro for 3 months is expensive ?

you just made my day :40:

5. Jaskimore

Jaskimore User

I am an office worker who cannot complain about salary :) I was more concentrated on 10 euro per month which is expensive'ish... 25 for 3 is a bit better on the other hand :) The thing is that I dont want to spend too much time playing, like from time to time only, so not sure its worth it. Buut, having in mind its classic and kids cannot pay for it, maybe it is worth it :D

6. recka

recka User

ull be surprised what u find ingame, i guess these are adults with lil kid syndrom..

7. nonas

nonas User

some ppl feed their whole family with 200 euros the whole month and your telling us 25 euro for 3 months isn't expensive?

you just made my day :40:

8. Nyweris

Nyweris User

These ppl should not play here then, they must find better job/country or any other means to make money... just not play this damn game lol...

9. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

Those people probably can't afford internet to begin with.

10. Giposaur

Giposaur User

10 euro is good. If you can't afford it > go to the russian l2c (because you're probably a russian anyway)

11. Kaczmar

Kaczmar User

Innova should change the system of subscription not for days but for hours, example:
    - 10euro not for 30days but 720 hours.

For someone who farming 24h (12h 1 player and +12h share account = 24h) or any other way like farming 10h and shoping 14h = 24h.
    However for someone who not play much like 4h per day only and put shop for 8 hours not every day but every 2 days would spend monthly:
    30*4 + 8*15=120+120=240h, the subscription would work for someone who dont play much for 3 months in the price 10 euro.

You would lose less players or even stop losing them becauseof simple rule:
    NOT PLAYING = NOT LOSING TIME OF SUBSCRIPTION = NOT LOSING MONEY FOR NOTHING (even virtual)
    Please give me noble for that idea.

In the stage when money would be more important for you than players = the server will die faster, but if you want do it for players server may stay alive for years and in final effect you earn same money dear Innova.

12. Chlastacz

Chlastacz User

10 euro is less than ur cable TV, less than pizza in PizzaHut, less than car wash (exterior/interior) cmon ppl 10 eu is nothing even for a cashier in a supermarket. Are u serious?
    Apr 13, 2016

Your idea is stupid. I mean cmon this doesnt work like that anywhere. You pay for ur tv only when ur watching or monthly? Internet -monthly, If u subscribe a magazine and you have read half of it You pay for half of the magazine or for the whole thing? When u go to a restaurant and eat 1/2 of pizza you pay for half? cmon its subscription, monthly based fixed price either u take it or not. Seriously 8,33 eu / month is not much.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  13. Kaczmar

Kaczmar User

For internet im paying in transfer whem i am using mobile option :)

Im just saying that they should think about to keep players on server, they must understand why they leaved, leaved because with time when they dont have much time for playing its losing money for paying subscription and not playing, for them its better to leave character offline or sold the character in black market. However mostly according my friend list they just not login anymore. From my friendlist in evening is only 3 from 50 online.
    Actually i know why my best friends leaved.
    - subscription price is minimally too high
    - subscription price is higher that on russian servers, you are scamming Europe and im not supprised, you forgot that in Europe not all countries are rich, some players joined for the beginning but they was know that they will not continue playing because the cost is too high.
    If someone earning monthly salary 350 euro comparing it with 20euro for 2 accounts is more than 5%, maybe not much, but you dont understand that those people must spend 350+Euro to live 1 month so they dont have that 20E.

If Innova will not understand and make right move after those people leaved they will continue losing players.
    Dear administration, if you will be too greedy, your party will over.
    Im curious what they do if we drop to 500 in evenings, question to administration.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  14. Giposaur

Giposaur User

Sub on EU is higher than on ru servers. Still, many russians came and ruined our so desired casual paradise. I say - increase the sub price!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.