1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Siege Discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by i2147, Apr 11, 2016.

1. i2147

i2147 User

Gratz to all the clans that got a castle. An applause deserved to Elders ally for keeping the server competitive. ( Im not supporting any side just wanted to say a gratz to all of them ) :D

2. Apophis

Apophis User

7up was THE MAN :) Gg everyone.

3. vanity

vanity Moderator

Gz to castle owners, atleast we had some fun :3096:

4. Righeteous

Righeteous Banned

Pros to Elders, only real pvp clan on server (although i hate them):p

5. iSpam

iSpam User

Elders could've had two castles of their own if they just opened a dictionary to learn what the word respect means.
    But if you treat everyone - randoms, allies and clanmates alike - like the dog **** stuck on your shoe, then you deserve to fail.

6. KSERW

KSERW User

Explain

7. nasws

nasws User

fun times

8. immvp

immvp Banned

these sieges were madpro vs all but also all vs all. in reality if it was madpro vs organized group of all others that fought madpro, it would have been 1 castle ufg, 1 castle elders, 2 madpro or 1 madpro & 1 untaken (somewhat unlikely, only really possible if madpro screwed up themselves). unfortunately for you though, it was 3 madpro, 1 ufg :Thumbsdown:

for your viewing pleasure,

if you want to add music which I did not have on (and this was just ripped from my stream), you can use youtubedoubler.com like so
    http://youtubedoubler.com/i3Vm

see y'all next siege maybe ;)

edit: sry for 480p, my internet is ****** right now. telus sucks.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Zodac likes this.
  9. i2147

i2147 User

i suppose RoA simply cant lose.. but u know better:D

10. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

11. KSERW

KSERW User

MADPRO VS ALL ?:p

Madness/madpro/sioux/plus16/mapr0 and i dont know what else?:p

Your video title is a bit of propaganda :p

12. immvp

immvp Banned

madness/madpro/sioux/plus16/madpr0 are all part of madpro, no? Same as elders has multiple clans and are just called elders...

how would you prefer I title it?

I believe also that the fight in the video was primarily all just madpro main clan & (some?, not sure if any) madness at the beginning, then just life party at the end.

edit: Here is the only other portion of the sieges worth watching. excuse my lack of skill, first time playing WC and haven't played L2 in over a month :)

processing, so it'll be hella low quality for a little bit.

Zodac likes this.
  13. Hookton

Hookton User

madpro vs all ?????

WTF ?

madpro, sioux and mad.

14. immvp

immvp Banned

sry i forgot we started calling alliances & people running around w/ the same tag as multiple clans in mass pvp. shall we now call unforgiven "unforgiven, ufg, unforgiven2, unforgiven3, ufg2, ambivalence, benevolence and all of the vdc clans" or should we keep it as "unforgiven" and "madpro" (and of course, "elders") for the sake of not being completely dumb? When Sioux or Madness do something on their own, it's worth mentioning. When the whole alliance does something (like, a few parties from various clans that I didn't keep track of get into some pvp), it'll be "madpro". Feel free to label any videos you make differently if you so choose.

alliance: madpro, clans: sioux, madness, madpro, some others

15. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

its crazy the clans that join madpro because they wanna join the zerg and make the server less fun and just have easy xp.

Not sure why everyone jumps on madpro's ****.

I heard elders warred UFG because UFG wouldnt betray their long time ally (bene)... Heard lucky just causes drama all day haha, gg elders way to push away the only people on the server that liked u!

16. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

They wouldnt go to madpro if the opposition leaders were a little more decent. (this doesnt mean comedy is an awesome leader, just that elders/unfo/vdc/etc leaders can't organize themselves and get their **** together).

17. Zodac

Zodac User

Cant wait for next sieges, so much fun :D

prczm likes this.
  18. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Ya seemed like maybe they weren't organized, but I don't think vdc avl and ufg played gran kain so I'm sure the first siege was rocky.. I'm guessing elders played Russian classic.

It's good that mad pro has competition even though very slim competition.. It's sad so many people join mad pro because it's the easy way out..
    Apr 11, 2016
    Can we get a confirm or deny on elders leaving ally? Lucky crying or what?

Carpet HQ likes this.
  19. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Very slim competition? IMO the only "competition" this server has are top non-madpro groups (vanity, 7up, etc) when they pvp with low madpro groups.

Thats it, only that.

Epics, rbs and other stuff are done without competition either by madpro or elders/unfo/vdc or w/e because madpro lets them do it since it's not efficient for them to worry about those.

It sucks, even for the few who participate in those skirmishes (i guess these ones are the ones that are having the most fun out of this server).

20. ComedyL2c

ComedyL2c User

It is first sieges on classic for me) I just watched streams as everyone did. Ppl join madpro cause we can provide everything ( the organisation, right orders and good control, and ppl in my clan can do everything(farm spots/top spots, join sieges, join epics))