1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fastes Way to push a PP to 52 ??

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by Dergand, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Dergand

Dergand User

Hi, i really would like to have a 52 PP buffbox.
    Regulary i play with my gf and 2 friends.
    I have around 2-4 hours on evening and 5-8 on weekend.
    So i was think about whats the best way to get a pp to 52, and how long it will take with my limited time?
    was think about exp em with a hawkeye.
    its possible to do that up to 52? some told me that archer is to expensive and ill spend more adena then i earn?
    any archer around who lvled his pp box like this? whats ur experince?

2. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

with that playtime and a 4 man party it will probly take you 4-5 months to get 52 on your pp. maybe 6 months :D

3. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

Archer or even better nuker duo is the fastest way to go if you don't have a group, mostly cause archer needs a lot of buffs to be effective. They can both make adena through xp. Nuker will usually earn some more but you'll also need a recharger to keep him going.

4. Dergand

Dergand User

was looking to do that on duo with archer only. just hawkeye and pp (already 35) on ***

5. Apophis

Apophis User

It's working very good. With your playtime it will probably take 3-4 months, but it's ok. If you have some adena to spare you should go to Forest of Mirrors at Shamans for some powerlvl towards the last levels.

The bigest problem will be the Death Whisper book.

6. iSpam

iSpam User

The fastest way? Get a part time job for a week, then pm Comedy, or one of the other guys who are as clean as a fallen snow.
    Other than that, just get him to 40 so he gets some exp in your group, keep him in party and forget about rushing anything in Classic.
    On a side note, our mage party with similar playtime just hit 52 (not even all of us yet). We play since day one of early access and we average about 3 hours of solid AoE per day, every day, ever since we hit lvl 25 on day three.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  7. Fragola

Fragola User

The fastest would be give PP good weapon, an SE and send him exping on undead with Disrupt Undead.

iSpam likes this.
  8. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

hahaha pp farming with Disrupt Undead so funny :D Don't just post such hardcore stuff here, they are for +18 part of the game :D

9. iSpam

iSpam User

You know she's actually right, right?
    PP has only three disadvantages to an actual nuker - target selection, range, and the lack of higher mana gain. The first two don't really matter, the last means he will need 3-4 rechargers to keep him going instead of "just" 2.

It's not a good or effective way to do it, but it is the fastest.

10. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

First problem - you can't aoe with Disrupt Undead.
    Second - you gear will be more effective In the hands of real mage :)
    Third - if you have as many boxes/accounts its better to organise aoe or just exp duo with pp with extra rechargers outside the party.
    Fourth - I maybe mistaken but with this skill you are limited to rly small number of mobs you can exp on. If we speak in perfect situation, fine. But ingame there will be other ppls, also in some spots with undeads there are aggro mobs who are not. And you must deal with them too. It was rly long time ago when I try to exp Bishop with his Might of Heaven but I remember how limited my options was. Lets say you can reach lvl for DV, do you rly think you can exp 50-52 lvl by solo pp with his low lvl spell ? Probably some hardcore gamer can, but why do it this way, when there are smarter solutions?

The last. The real deal.
    To make pp 52 lvl fast, by solo or duo, you need gear. How you gonna get this gear? Buy for real money? Because there is no "fast" way to do it. The only LEGIT solution is to exp with other ppls, with cheaper gear. NG wand and Mithril/Karmian set. If you can afford Top C, OE weapons, 4 rechargers ... hah thats hilarious.
    Am I not right?

11. iSpam

iSpam User

All true, that's why

12. Fragola

Fragola User

With Bishop that had this spell leaned to its max and good C weapon (needed for healing anyway) I dealt 500 damage to Doom Knights in Fields of Massacre at lvl 60. Or at lvl 40 I could exp at Cemetery at red skeletons. So yeah, I think I could exp with that spell even if it's low level.

From everything I tested in this game I can say that with same gear and buffs solo exps faster that any AoE 9-people group. And in 1.5 there are plenty of locations to do it on undeads (levels is brackets are given for the "white" mobs, you can stay a little longer when it's light green, exp would be almost the same): EG (24-40), DV(44-53), Fields of massacre(53-67), Cemetery(48-56), ABG(58-72), Ghosts in FoMirrors (44-50).

So if the task is to level it asap to 52, I'd go solo )

13. Orcoso

Orcoso User

If you have higher lvl characters, put it in group with them, start with 9 lvl difference.

A prophet soloing would be ok, but you gotta remember there is gonna be limited slots, like EG, DV, cemetery. But on a dead server like this one you shouldn't worry about competition.

Never solo a PP as nuker, if you don't have 2 rechargers, you might 2/3 shot everything, but you will have down time if your MP recharge is weak, Id go with an archer, the higher lvl the archer the better.