1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick healing potions, will they stay in game ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gazilinio, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Gazilinio

Gazilinio User

I finnaly got 40+ and thought it was time to start having some fun PvP. I have a clan where we are all 40+ and are social bunch that play for fun. None of us are rich in game, but we can still have fun together.
    We even found a war and if we finde a person equal level with us. We can still PvP with use of numbers/tatics and such. If we win or not is not super importang, but we have fun.

Last night some high level (atleast 12 levels above us) came and wiped the party. It happens but we are not quitters so we just teamed up and took a stand against him. It was not a fight I thought we would win without casualties, but that is not important.
    To my horror we all just found out the power of QHP. This guy could just start a clicker on his pots and no matter what we did, he was never in danger of dying. Ofcourse he wiped us again.

I dont complain about some players having more money than others cus that is just life in L2. My problem is that, now this game is not about the social aspekt or the tactics or anything. Winning PVP is about who has the most adena to buy QHP. I dont intent to talk about real money traders or why some have more adena than others. Just the fact that QHP is ruining the PvP fun for players who have time to play but not enugh adena to win.

I hope you see the problem and can do something about it

2. recka

recka User

QHP at your lvl is nice thing to have QHP at endgame is not gonna safe you at all.
    Qhp restores 450 hp no? (not sure anymore) when u end up in full buffed PvP and have Party assisting this QHP wont safe your/his balls.
    ofcourse when u pvp people below your lvl and their dmg out put is low as hell u can easily out pot it and makes it lookg really strong.
    tho he waste 11k ? each click for bunch of "randoms", even if he ebays adena he still is wasting adena/rl money like an idiot to pvp lowbies ;)

vagelaras and SweetDreamZ like this.
  3. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Only to buy QHP??? Lets say i have x number of adena and i bought a +12 emi bow and +6 armor and +6 jewls but i have no QHP... would You win????? Even he was an one handed dwarf with this equipment you would die. As it was FOREVER in L2 money RULEZ!!!!! with or without QHP......

4. Diocles36

Diocles36 User

+12 Eminence, +6 Jewels, +6 Armor... COF COF! Bu.e.r xD

5. Gazilinio

Gazilinio User

Thanks for the replay.
    It is nice to hear that in the endgame its not so big a problem as I thought it would be.

And for Vagelaras, money can only buy a good weapon. but if you dont know what to do with it "us" lower levels can still kill you. We might lose someone in the proces, but we can win the fight.

Ill get back to the grind. See you in game

vagelaras likes this.