1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the Server worth starting on

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by Diseased, Apr 17, 2016.

?

Is the server worth starting

1. Yes

80 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. no

32 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Diseased

Diseased User

Hey Guys

I played when the server first started and really enjoyed the the harder version of l2 unfortunately i had to stop playing after a week or so.

just wondered if the EU classic was worth coming back to?

whats the pvp like ( for a more causal player)
    Hows the bot situation?
    Can a casual join a clan or is it all 9 man parties?

Cheers

2. KSERW

KSERW User

Bots are really low.

You can have fun as a casual.

No you will not be a factor if you wanna play relaxed and being a casual.

Start. You will have fun

3. Giposaur

Giposaur User

If you like l2 and you're ok with being a non-factor - yes
    There is some casual clan vs casual clan pvp on exp spots so its not only top clans vs top clans.
    Yeah why not. There are many active old-school(not cp based) clans.

4. Green_Power

Green_Power User

bot is smal bat when you faind 1 bot and raport this is not halp beouse suport is teh friend bot and dont want answer to your topic about fainder bot !

Nyweris likes this.
  5. Apophis

Apophis User

Or maybe they can't understand what you are tryingf to tell them.

6. Diseased

Diseased User

Thanks guys, some really positive feedback think i'll start up again! :)

aBuT3 likes this.
  7. iSpam

iSpam User

There is a lot of "Russian RMT stuff" going on, that you can read about all over the forum. They dominate the server HARD (well, not anymore, but people haven't realized that yet), but unless you have Epics/Castles ambitions, odds are you won't ever meet any of that until you give yourself lvl 60 as a present for next Christmas.

The community is much less friendly than you are probably used to, but then again you probably figured that out already. It's also a lot better once you grow past lvl 40.
    On the other hand there is a lot of people that try to play friendly, in active oldschool clans, with realistic ambitions and what not. Certainly worth my 10€ per month, even if there certainly were better servers in the past.

8. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

Yeah sure from when Lineage2 community must be friendly , it's like that if u not with me , so u against me., the Lineage2 was made for that .

9. turnON

turnON User

I will be streaming each day to promote server :) I had a lot pms on twitch already what server and where to connect in to him , we have to build together it

10. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

Sure , streaming surprising help a lot :) when I get better internet connection I start stream by my self since u can bring a lot of ppl on server :)

11. KSERW

KSERW User

Streaming yes help a lot. A LOT. thats good from you BUT streaming as madpro people will see the 1 side of servers and their wet dreams to be king of the hill will go away and they will never join^^

12. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists User

About friendly community.
    Ppls forgot that when L2 come out, pve was a challenge. We didnt know the game, how to exp good, some of us didnt know what are soulshots till we are 20 lvl :D
    So when pve is unknown and full of challenges the community was friendly because of that. Now the only challenge is the "others", aka pvp. I found it normal to be more aggressive against each other. This game was not made to be easy for lonely ppl.

iSpam and Carpet HQ like this.
  13. iSpam

iSpam User

It's not just that. Back then even as enemies ppl usually respected each other. Now everybody makes warrior/dwarf/orc mystic twinks just to grief newcomers, then cry on the forum when those newcomers turn up to be twinks as well, and they get obliterated by their mains... Oh and the crying... We did this, you did that... at least there was some variation. All you see now is "QQ Madpro", "QQ server dead", "QQ server dead cause of Madpro".

14. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

YES. Server IS worth playing. I started ~2,5 months ago and I enjoyed every day of the game, because of pvp / rbs / grinding with friends on daily basis. What is absolutely necessary here - clan / group of people to play with. If you are planing to play solo / duo, game won`t offer you more than 100000 hours of killing the same monster.

Its all about mindset. If u are here to OWN the server and become #1 cp / #1 player / 1# PK count / 1# PVP count / #1 fkin elpy killer - then its not worth playing. You will certainly fail because there will be few Russians that will always rush `YOUR TIME IN THE GAME +X` , and X will be always amount of hours you cant `over-play`. Then in natural L2 order you are quiting the server and becoming forum troll. We can observe that perfectly on that forum, like monkeys in the zoo. :)

intox25 and iSpam like this.
  15. !KniX

!KniX User

Says the guy that plays for MadPro. Funny.

On Topic: By all definitions, srv is dead. 1 Clan owns 4 castles. There is no real economy. No playerbase to build anything with.

16. Yojjo

Yojjo User

you wouldnt say that if you was still playing it ! i believe you're the madEST guy on this forum, no offense. I just read and all your posts are mad and hate. and I bet you will try to flame me or w/e, i tell you now idgaf..

17. Arturas

Arturas User

ppl who fail always act like this

18. !KniX

!KniX User

[​IMG]

lShark likes this.
  19. Arturas

Arturas User

forum warrior at his best :D

20. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

I never played for MadPro. But this is funny that exactly you replied on my post as you are perfect example of such Forum Troll Transformation. :)