1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApeX clan "To Do List"

Discussion in 'Community' started by 1Shadow9Fists, Apr 18, 2016.

1. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists Read оnly

Daily lives of our friends from clan ApeX.

First of all you must buy 52+ char, because its not fun to exp it by yourself. And then we start with "to do list"

1) Log in B or A grade archer/mage
    2) Lose Raid Boss
    3) TP in Ivory tower crater to hunt for C grade chars
    4) Repeat

Sometimes its hard to distinguish member of ApeX from member of Siox, but yey what do you know, maybe they have same list :p

Best regards and thanks for making my pve interesting :)

2. Zstar

Zstar User

Are you complaining or thanking us?

3. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists Read оnly

Is this the only thing you do in your life? Thanking and complaining?

In work, in front of your boss:
    " Yes boss, thank you boss, you a great man boss"
    And then in home with your wife:
    " My work sux, my life sux and you - doesn't"

:)

4. Zstar

Zstar User

Id reply but dat english doe

5. KSERW

KSERW User

so funny

6. Arrowone

Arrowone User

Who's ApeX?

7. Tykri

Tykri User

hmmmmmmm,

Leveled myself ------ check
    earned my own adena ------- check
    not above 52 -------- check
    most of our members in apex below 52 ----- check

war status as of 4/18/2016

wars not related to this discussion have been redacted out of respect for those clans.

[​IMG]

nuff said?

8. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

am i the only one getting confused with whos typing for whos clan ? :64:

As of my PoV: I am member of DT and i never died to Apex yet but killed some. soooo whats up guys :36:

I am also not sitting in Aden because of Apex.

Maybe Apex doesnt know that they are not the only ones we are fighting.

I can tell you Apex, your not our worst War Opponent.

I am not saying your my Enemy or smth like that. I am cool with you guys but War is war.
    No need to start trash talking over a little game fun.
    Also Please dont judge DT/DS/OR on, the few contacts you had with our members.
    We are Nice people :56:

Enjoy and see you Ingame :117:

9. 1Shadow9Fists

1Shadow9Fists Read оnly

Hello everyone,
    Because most of the people don't know how or don't care to behave in internet it's easy for then to forget that behind every forum nick or ingame character there is real person who is amused by your ****.

I was deeply offended by the mage who gank me 4 times before he kill me just to told me " you are a good man"... why :D ? Is it because of that point you get from me? Or because you stalk me in real life ... thats creepy man oO .

Anyway I'm happy to see that l2 players and community are still the same :)

p.s.
    You are a good man, Tukri!

I understand them ... totally. They are afraid of me and clan. This act, to fight despread in a field where you can win every pvp is act of fear. Fear of losing. Not now, but in the long term.
    I can see why someone is bored like Siox mage who was like "I have nothing else to do with my life right now".
    Or other guys who was like "lol free point, lets take it". Not because they need it or want it so badly, but because its part of the game. We found each other stronger win.

In my situation, ok weining start now, I saw all high grade archers and mages from ApeX clan hunting for me. No once, not 2x ... try after try. You teach me some pvp "moves" I didnt know before. Make me play with open eyes and expect pvp all the time. Thats not bad for me, but what is good for you?
    I rly want to see answer to this question. What is good for you ApeX?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  10. miracls

miracls User

This thread just confirms the amount of cancer Dreamteam has recruited recently. Some of you guys are ok, but it seems you are choosing angry teens and ****-talkers to represent your clan. Also, rofl at zilchisfgg.. you need to relax man.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  11. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

I joined recently. are you implying that i am a cancer :O ?

Being the nice one here. I could also say that Apex has some bad mouth speaking members, but lets not talk bad about each other.

You run your Clan and We will run ours okay ?

Dont take it to serious what ppl say when they cant hold their anger.

Its only reasonable to be angry at some point when it takes opponents 10+ lvls to come kill you over and over.

If i see some dude thats 10 lvls above mine come to kill me, that means to me that my War opponent is afraid of me getting stronger or

he cant deal with the pvp at his current lvl spot so he must kill lowbies to feel strong again and boost his ego.

Feniksas likes this.
  12. Carpet HQ

Carpet HQ User

I am very pleased seeing new threads with the potential to surpass ROS! :X3:

13. Janeway

Janeway User

This war remindes me of a older on I had. Imperialknights vs nova.

Fun times, though more fun when u kill a apex and he gets up, u kill him again and he gets up, u kill him a 3rd time and now he wonder why no xp coming in and soe out.

I guess it takes that long :)

14. Micaelis

Micaelis User

That screenshot is misleading. DreamTeam alliance is larger than Apex, so naturally we have more soloers and groups with boxes who are easy to pick off on gank runs. Fair enough, guerrilla tactics work to inflate score.

The fact of the matter is, you guys know exactly where we are everyday and refuse to PvP when we invite it. Case in point: we waited away from the fom port (so as not to blackscreen you) for two entire buff rounds in your own prime time while your top group was at Aden gk and your spies were watching us. Most of that time there were only 7 of us there, so you can't cry zerg either.

I'm not going to get into what your levels are or how you acquired your characters, we both know what happened but as long as innova doesn't think you broke any rules, we'll deal with it.

What I won't accept is you guys trying to pass yourselves off as the dominant force in this war, when really you are limited to ganking xp groups in a six hour window each day.

15. Arturas

Arturas User

Apex have some realy stupid players and i enjoy to pk every one of them and see them cry.

16. Zstar

Zstar User

Are you sure you were ready to pvp? Or were you getting ready to sneak another group into DV to exp? LOL. We'll pvp when we want. Apparently you guys cant wait another 5 mins when we get our guys on and make excuses like WE WAITED 2 BUFF SESSIONS. So enjoy your clan getting hunted and keep crying about getting farmed. Fact is weve fought you guys with low numbers and big numbers. Most of the time you guys just like hiding raidbosses and trying to grind in the most random spots because you know you cant be seen anywhere in public with the ****show reputation your clan has now.

17. Micaelis

Micaelis User

Of course you'll finally be ready 5 minutes after whenever we decide to leave when your party is standing just a click away for 40 minutes. The entire server rolls their eyes at that.

I'm not even sure what your point is about our xp groups. It's not like there is anything complicated about ganking, how many times have our gankers killed you personally in fom each day? Lots but who really cares about this...

18. Zstar

Zstar User

So if you want to get into specifics lets do that. You had 6 guys outside aden right? Were logging our guys on and suddenly you bring another whole party give or take. We log in an additional 3 or 4 guys to fight you still clearly outnumbered and then you leave. It is what it is but dont act like you guys are waiting to pvp is all the time. Weve waited far more times for you guys and you end up trying to sneak to pve. Remember when we found you in DV? Yeah that was real funny.

Were not the ones who made this thread crying. Were also not the ones in Aden calling people gooks/niggers/fat.

Were actually just the guys who are +50 on your alliance. Dont like getting ganked? Tough

19. Stormie88

Stormie88 User

But that doesn't count because its not actually him its shadowfiend's paid power leveling service logged into his account.

PS ziddy shadowfiend is so mad at you for making him loose so much xp trying to power level you xD

PSS ziddy i just wanted to be friends :)

20. KSERW

KSERW User

Btw why the post about APEX buying items and adena from botters/ebay got deleted?

prczm likes this.