1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reflect Damage

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by IcebergSlim, Apr 20, 2016.

1. IcebergSlim

IcebergSlim User

Hello,
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think reflect damage for range physical attacks never existed prior to GoD. I think the reasons for this in classical versions of the game were quite obvious, as long range attacks also don't restore life through vampire rage effects. Perhaps it would be more fair if the long range reflect was removed, or long range attacks get vamp?

2. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

I can put a little light on this for you Iceberg.
    The Reflect dmg and Vampiric rage upong working for Range was implemented before GoD. Cause i remember Archers being able to solo Imperal Tomb rooms with just a pp+Bd box. Vampiric Dance and Zaken Earring was enough to keep them alive.
    And this happend when Lv85 was released
    But i do agree with you on this: Perhaps it would be more fair if the long range reflect was removed, or long range attacks get vamp?

3. IcebergSlim

IcebergSlim User

No I don't think such a thing as you say was implemented from before god, or freya at least as I recall.. Unless these archers were using poles in imperial tombs :p Glad to hear you agree though