1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what can i do to continue playing..?

Discussion in 'Questions and Info' started by spiritstallion, Apr 22, 2016.

1. spiritstallion

spiritstallion User

Hi guys, i got an orc destro 37 and a pp 32, i will summarize my problems with just two issues of a game that has been discussed to death over more than 11 years, Stun 90% chance and the abnormally unbalanced ranged Bow/Mage (all the market mainly focused on both) I see those streams with russians +15 Wit and 2 box recharges i just see the game is gone for good.

The Grind is hard but i love it! provided that i can grind! i tried polearm solo and with parties, i got stunlocked and ended horribly MANY times,i sold the pole, kept waiting until i got a 2h Top D again.

I invested a lot of money, and a WTFast subscription (i play from australia)

I quit in beginning of march but when the Events in early april started i renew for 20 Euro, Just to find the ridiculous event is from 2 am to 7 am my time! so i rage quitted again as the tiny xp scrolls are just a very brief boost.
    Now my both accounts has 2 weeks remaining...I can not really find anything that makes me willing to play the game i loved since 2005..... I am not blaming anyone but i think the rebalance of the game is done by a kid or so.... Everyone i speak to tells me why did you make a Destro.... and in fact i did not know until i lvled up that the Dyes system is so hilariously designed like that... all mages crit like crazy, cast like crazy, and have endless mana backup!!!
    I feel bitter and i feel robbed of my money.

Best of luck to all

dimmiu and Nyweris like this.
  2. Arturas

Arturas User

3. vagelaras

vagelaras User

Reroll in a mage ;) but you are right about tattos i was thing about that too. Thing also about that: what will be the casting speed of an sps when they add sa? +12wit + acumen lvl 3 + sa acumen is a little terror to me.....Will we see the casting graphics? or just the hit?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  4. spiritstallion

spiritstallion User

I can not understand the dyes system, really can't... A destro orc is good at nothing except PVE , and need a Buff bot with him..... Death whisper hard as hell, haste hard too, i can not even level the PP ( i got it from a friend who left in 3 weeks! and i renewed) Russian clans play the game as if its a religion.... I am a casual player, the game is not for me anymore, they promote, no lifing, the people that i really feel sad for are strugglers who try to stay like i tried and play honestly.
    The Wit Dyes and Stun in other normal games would have been a "Bug" that people would abuse.. When i see those clan war streams with 100 archer/mage vs 100 archer/mage here what can an orc with 126 speed do??? Very low M.Def and they Crit like crazy with 40 Wit.

The issues that need adjusting are not a 100 or even 10: dyes, stun rate, hilarious mages with mana reservoirs behind them to refill, while when i solo with my spoiler i sit and SO happy that i got "vital force passive" Well those mages refill their pools 1000 times faster!!

5. Antiga

Antiga User

They are going to fix WIT next update.

6. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Find friends to play with that support your choice of class and individuality.
    Join a clan that fits your play-style.

7. Thrall

Thrall User

All orc characters are end-game and that means you need a lot of patience. No guts no glory.

8. iSpam

iSpam User

If you came from Interlude or earlier, mages crit less than they did then (a LOT less*), cast about 20% faster, but hit for about 10% less.
    Any mage is easily taken care of by any warrior class, archers ... can stunlock you, but they can barely kill a support before they run out of mana.
    Two rechargers are a bare minimum that can keep a mage from sitting all the time, any other class can go on pretty much nonstop with just HP pots, and kill just as fast (Comedy's 12-15 ppl party is not exactly a representative sample). Stun does get interrupted by damage ... sometimes.

All of that however stands true only for levels 45+. Classic is based on GoD, and the good guys in Korea didn't bother much to check the balance on low levels.
    Furthermore, destroyer is about the most nerfed class there is. Even BH got buffed a bit, Gladiator got ranged stun, a classic Warlord is worth about 3-4 C4 warlords. But destroyer, without proper frenzy, with still no way to catch up to all but the slowest of chars, he really got the short end of the stick in classic.

So my advise would be to reroll a gladiator, warlord, or a hawkeye. You'd need a recharger for WL tho.

*7-10% chance to do double damage (depending on race) with +12WIT, which can be buffed up to 9-12% with high level buffs. Yes, that much.
    Interlude mage can easily crit with every third shot for quadruple damage with just WM2, Sirene and PoW.
    Archers can crit with ~30(?)% chance to do 3,6x normal damage, IL archers could cap at 50% doing 12(!) times normal damage.