1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MadNO - The last tryout

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Pringo, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pringo

Pringo User

[​IMG]

Hi there,

To start, i want to say this is not a madpro haters club (the name may confuse you), this is a tryout to build a solid alliance to face the only clan in the server that have enought power to have all castles + farm all epics without any opposition. This situation deny us to enjoy 50% of the game content.

Our Aim:

Since our enemys are 15-20 levels above us, better organized, better geared, etc... first weeks will be for meeting, agreements, rules, start with some PVE actions, etc... (more details will be tell once you join).

Once we feel prepared enought we will start to try to win some terrain back to us (sieges, epics, etc..)

We are mostly casual players so think about win its stupid as stupid as leave madpro do whatever they want, but with an open mind and a good organization/participation we should be able to take part in high level/ game events content (i mean take any epic and 1 castle, maybe 2 with the time).

Or maybe i drunk too much this morning and we fail as other did before.

Composition:

At the moment we count with:

VDC
    Vanity's Group
    DreamTeam
    DreamSquad
    OblivionRevenge
    Unforgiven
    4oD

Requirements:

If you want to join us only a few conditions must be taken.

1) Stay in same ts3 server. This is a must in order to have a good comunication/organization
    2) To have an open mind, we dont want flame/stupid behaviour,etc.. If you want to make something you have to leave your Ego, you have to be comprensive and not to create drama every time that you have a chance to. 90% of times internal conflicts starts because 1 cp disturbs to another in exp spots/raids, so avoiding being a ****** will help a lot in the process of create a fresh and helthy ally.
    3) Be able to follow orders during ally events without discussion (and feedback at the end of it if needed)
    4) Basic written/spoke enlgish from CLs and CPls/Officers. All ally commands will be told in common english with hard spanish accent + regular grammar + some invented words.

You can join if you are 1 CP, you can join if you are a small group, you can join as soloplayer, just take part of this we can find the way to fit.

I'm getting some Pm from ppl that want to join but their CP left/broke so, we have a section in teamspeak with channels for solos-smallgroups LF CP/members.

More info:

I'm sure a lot of you are thinking about join, but "we are not ready to join this ally, we have to exp/farm more and then join it". MISTAKE. You need to join, as fast as you can. The more time you belongs to the ally the more coordination we will have.

We won't ask you to handle a war that you can't manage, if you need time to exp do it, if you need time to recruit do it, but stay with us,if we want to do something we need as many hands/chars/ppl as we can take.

If you have any doubts, if you want to ask/speak with us, send me a PM and we can meet on ts3 to speak whatever you need.

We are less
    We are lower
    We are weaker
    We are still here

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  2. Cutty

Cutty User

We keep recruiting!

3. SweaterWthr

SweaterWthr User

4. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

5. Pringo

Pringo User

Wow, all replys deleted?

6. DeadlyArcher

DeadlyArcher User

can i join in your ally ?

7. Pringo

Pringo User

Send a pm with infos and i will reply

8. Feniksas

Feniksas User

It was a sarcasm, they are at madpro side.

9. Pringo

Pringo User

Yah buddy, i know about Fateless, another madpro toys joining the winning side.

Feniksas likes this.
  10. JaimeLannister

JaimeLannister User

We got friends in MadPro and Apex and we got war with DT/DS/OR since long time i dont see anything unNatural in our behaviour. I am sorry about Deadly's jokes. About ,, toys" its not serious cuz we never came at siege/epic on any side until now so GL and HF i can't think about your side anyway how much we want to balance the server cuz you simply aren't native friends to us maximum neutral.

11. DeadlyArcher

DeadlyArcher User

you are gods you gives war of all enemy clan and now cry "madpro side" "madpro bla bla" ..

12. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

Is this even English? Does this make sense in any language?

Even google translate thinks you are ******ed.

13. Pringo

Pringo User

BUMP,

Check here https://www.twitch.tv/fragolatv/v/67992523

There are a lot of people still playing, if you are playing to, it's time to join us, it doens't matters if you are still in lvls 4x. If you thinking that "wait untill i will be more lvl" is a good choice, believe it is not.

People with ballz fight.

DzukuDievas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.