1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The solution...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iSpam, Apr 26, 2016.

1. iSpam

iSpam User

...is simple, really.

Either bandwagon too, or cut that holy crusade ******** and stay out of their way. Either way they'll get bored and quit/switch sides/whatever. It's just a matter of time.
    You won't have castles and epics .... so what else is new? And you can keep fighting each other too!

Or keep crying, and see if anyone cares.

oldmofo likes this.
  2. JimmyRockstar

JimmyRockstar User

imo comedy should give half of epics to kohorta and dwarfs to balance the server

3. iboyanov

iboyanov User

Well, I get bored from my job from time to time, but I don't quit it as it is a good buck.
    I am not exactly sure why should someone that has a lucrative business going on around here, same someone who has said multiple times that he doesn't play for fun and this is not a game for him, would happily go away and leave, because people expect him to do so :D
    Lets get real, shall we? I will be amazed, if that happens :) I know I wouldn't stop selling until the last customer is through the door, and even in a such dire condition the server can offer quite some gain for little effort.

4. novaseline

novaseline User

rofl sounds better than madno

5. lShark

lShark User

The real problem is, those guys that everyone knows are into RTM, aren't getting banned. Let's get serious... is it really, really hard, or say even impossible, to detect accounts that are selling stuff? "Oh right.... this account is regularly trading X million adenas to different players... oh look this guy is trading an emi+8 to another guy for free!". Let's get dead serious, if INNOVA really made an effort to inspect and ban both these guys and the buyers we would have seen it happen. You can bet that if we have seen this happening since the start, there would be way less RTM in this server cause people would fear the ban hammer. Not to mention RTMs wouldn't be able to keep up with the bans. Right now? Pffft....

And one more thing, I wonder how many bots were inside locked zones. Like lets say, if AL is locked by a single clan/ally is any GM regularly going there to check for bots? Cause if not, I doubt any of the clan mates/ally would report such things. And there you go, once again, perfect situation for RTMs ^^ - This is, ofc, speculation but... is it really that farfetched? ;)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Carpet HQ likes this.
  6. Pringo

Pringo User

Wait till they quit it's not a solution, it's time to take some action...

7. Orcoso

Orcoso User

This server would have a a chance if the GMs didn't favour the Russians from madpro so much.

vagelaras likes this.
  8. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

Seriously? And in what way?

9. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

Seriously? This is your post? Jesus......

DzukuDievas, Zodac and BangUrDead like this.
  10. AvLAbel

AvLAbel User

Because Ru come ? in serv eu ? for RMT ?
    my god innova...

DzukuDievas and SweetDreamZ like this.
  11. KSERW

KSERW User

Dont make fun of this plan. This plan would work.

ALL clans in server close the wars. ALL the wars, with ANY madpro clan. The situation would be easier for the losing side. Anyway the losing side is losing ( in anything) , sieges, pvps, xp spots,epics. Closing ALL the wars their guys would xp easier and in more fun way.

The pro allmighty and clever , beautiful and more madpro guys would getting bored and maybe some of them ( maybe) would leave to make some pvps with their EX ally member who hate. ( cause in every clan ppl hate some other ppl).

And goes goes on.

Btw gms didnt favor anyone but its true that from the start they must had banned ppl for extreme sharing account. anyway ;P

vagelaras likes this.
  12. lShark

lShark User

They could still train and stun people.. :p

13. Mbaka

Mbaka User

Maybe coz all the RMT sites are russian ones?
    Oh ... and that if you really want to catch RMT you can do for no time.
    Seriously ...

14. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

this is so ******* pathetic. There are like 20 pages from last 1 week with people asking you question, asking to make a statement, asking for ANY activity from your side as SERVICE PROVIDERS, you are answering none of them, and now, you are making 5 words post about nothing with some ******ed sarcasm included.

We are paying you money to do your ******* job, which is not being a ******* troll on the forum.

Zodac, BangUrDead and Righeteous like this.
  15. comeandgetsome

comeandgetsome User

When u ppl understand its not our or innovas foult since we don't have same free time to play like Russians do., who cares u cry about RMT but I know half of u posters buy from them adena for sure. so why u even write., wanna keep server alive just play make some action againt RU like MADNO do , so there is just some patience question , so be cool relax enjoy the game and all be cool.

what about qhp,bsoe , pk srolls why u even post that **** u know if u got that by your self u don't care u just use them, but since u are "casuoals " with 15 hour online but still cant manage ur gameplay with others its ur problem.

p.s PLZ MAKE EVENT IN castle siege ALL server come to giran and kill RU :X

CYA.

Restor likes this.
  16. real Kvo

real Kvo User

Are you trying to completely ruin your reputation? Do you not see the opinions people hold - honestly, it's better to be silent in your case than write a post like this.

Zodac, BangUrDead, Feniksas and 2 others like this.
  17. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

Complain, if Innova doesn't reacts
    Complain, if Innova reacts

Also making vague statements doesn't help anything.

Back on topic :
    I wonder if there is anything left to be saved at this point ... lol

18. xTigrisx

xTigrisx User

I should take that post with a grain of salt.

19. Zodac

Zodac User

YOU REPLY TO THAT NON SENSE AND DONT REPLY TO SERIOUS QUESTIONS. REALLY ?!

SweetDreamZ likes this.
  20. ★Bad★

★Bad★ User

It is almost impossible to prove the RMT, the people can always say that they help their friends. Even if you are trading more than 1000 times a day - this is not proof ...