1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gross Negligence or willful misconduct?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by IcebergSlim, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcebergSlim

IcebergSlim User

12:50 GMT +1 approximately.
    There I was Forrest of mirrors making some PK's and Pvp's.
    At one point I was de-karma or making some exp and the Shamans which hit for 300 on their spells were doing 1k dmg to me, and instantly my hp would go from 300 back to full for some reason. If I remember right this dmg was being done by "Shaman" even when there were none/ I was not fighting any.
    It became obvious to me the guy I killed reported me and somebody was testing reactions to see if there was any 3rd party. Ofc nothing strange happened.
    Had some more pvps/ pkd somebody who came - bsoe ran to cemetery burned it (chatting all the time meanwhile), actively and obviously not botting cuz somebody tried to chase me at cemetery but I escaped anyway that's not important.
    Went back to town, was making party to go Fom do some pvp - got dc. Tried to log in it says i'm banned.
    Only posting this here because people at support ticket seem completely incompetent and out of touch and I want to hopefully draw the attention of somebody else.
    It's been fun, but a warning to all be careful when Pking madpro's lol.

6.6. Except the case of gross negligence or willful misconduct, Innova and/or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents shall not be responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, or other damages (including without limitation, lost profits) resulting from the game, game services, Innova’s sites and/or materials on the sites, third parties’ actions related to the game, game services and Innova’s sites and/or materials on the sites, including fraudulent and/or negligent actions of third parties. The sole maximum aggregate liability of Innova for all damages, losses and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation, gross negligence) or otherwise, shall be the aggregate amount that the user actually spent in the game during the term of the agreement.

I would also like to add to any gm who may look into this to look at the chat after I pk'd the individual.
    He wrote to me "there goes your future on this server" or something such shortly before the ban.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
    novaseline and vagelaras like this.
  2. Jad o

Jad o User

if you're not lying it sounds pretty terrible that you got banned. I remember fighting with you yesterday for funsies and there didn't seem to be any foul play. best of luck :<

IcebergSlim likes this.
  3. IcebergSlim

IcebergSlim User

Yeah.. You can tell how lost they are they just wrote my char was banned in fom while I hadn't been to fom for good half hour, and there are ppl who were in town with me when I was banned lol !

4. Laacrymosa

Laacrymosa User

He's not lying.. We were in party together just chatting in Aden, when he suddenly got banned out of nowhere. We were just getting ready to go to FoM look for some PvPs.. all time before that we were chatting so he was playing actively too.

5. real Kvo

real Kvo User

lol. That's awful - I hope to see a response from someone from Innova here.

6. IcebergSlim

IcebergSlim User

Yeah.. So crazy that the guy I pk'd said to me "there goes your future on server" maybe i'm a conspiracy theorist or something but damn...

7. Zodac

Zodac User

#FREEIcebergSlim

IcebergSlim, Laacrymosa and real Kvo like this.
  8. real Kvo

real Kvo User

make it trending!

IcebergSlim likes this.
  9. Tardonius

Tardonius User

not that i don't believe you. But do you have screenshots to back you up ?

10. IcebergSlim

IcebergSlim User

If they unban for a moment they will see that I am not in Fom but Aden (and i had returned there from cemetery) - which adds to suspicious elements of their story.

Attached Files:

Laacrymosa, real Kvo and vagelaras like this.
  11. CM Amarantha

CM Amarantha Innova Group

To find out the reason for your block please address to Support Service: https://support.4game.com. Bans are not discussed on forum.

PS There is no way penalty can be related to interaction with other players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.