1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came here for the drama

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EETFUK, May 5, 2016.

1. EETFUK

EETFUK User

I dont play on this server for nearly a month now but I stick around the forum just to laugh at how Innova failed (or how Innova try to kill the server ) . From day 1 I realised how incompetent Innova is at running project like this. I always thought though that the community will help Innova to make the right decisions. Oh well, Innova had other plans and probably thought that making money through some of the players (we all know who) here is better than listening to the community and making a good server for the EU people. The last sentence is my own view of the situation and I don`t want to argue with anyone why I see the things like that.

I recently found another entertainment here on the server. Understanding the players that are still here and understanding the guys that already quit but come to the forum to write.

My questions are :

- I remember when population dropped from 5-6k to 4k. People started freaking out then and some of them predicted really accurately what will happen to the server in 2-3-4 months. Ofcourse 4k is more than enough and everyone was happy. Then came a momment with 2k - more people were concerned but there were people who thought that a 4k drop in population isn`t bad and the "crybabies and people who were not ready for the grind were leaving, there was nothing wrong with the server" . So today here we are with population under 1k and 300-400 active players, most of which are russian and/or in you know what ally. The interesting part is people are still writing the same things as when population was waaaaay higher! When do you lose hope in a server? What is it you find interesting in this one? I target the *****es that joined madpro ( yes *****es, because you acted exactly like *****es :) ) with my last question.

- How can anyone defend selling themselves for free items and exp spots? Would you aknowledge that you are part of the reason this server became boring ?

- Do people who buy items and characters really get a kick out of that because they havent achieved anything irl and want to do it ingame but are too bad at it ? I know the leaders and members of UFG ally really got some nice orgasms for buying the lvl 60-70 chars, because I was there and listening on TS. ( rly it was like someone was inserting a male reproductive organ in the right hole and rly hitting the spot, or atleast it sounded that way).

- Why is the EU community so scared of losing exp/items but not scared to lose the respect of the people. Srsly, when we fought madpro parties with randoms!!! in AI in the first month 5-6 parties were happy to sit and look how 2 madpro parties are pking everyone who dared to even look them in the eyes. (Thats the reason they are controling server atm)

- Comedy, did you buy yourself something nice with all the money you made and if yes, what was it ?

The final and most important question:

- Innova staff members: Do you feel even a little bit guilty about the situation your server is in? If you could start over again now like there wasn`t EU Classic server before what would you do different ?

I would appreciate all of your tl;dr posts cause it took me a while to write this. ;)

Carpet HQ and Quaak like this.
  2. karlossg

karlossg User

I have a question to you, why you lie in the first place? Its clear that you stay here b/c you dont have a real life and not for the "laugh", there is no other explanation to read and write on forums of a dead server you dont play on.

mapexfalcon likes this.
  3. Cutty

Cutty User

I dont get why so many people that does not play are posting ****y things every day. If you don't play here, get a life, stop trolling and quit forum in the same way you quited skelth.

4. EETFUK

EETFUK User

A lot of free time on my hands lately. I just follow the forum so I can see whats happening on the server. After all, I spent 3-4 months here it`s not like I don`t care...

Um, and karlossg - I know I can hit the right spot and make some people unsecure about what they are doing, I don`t need you showing it. :)

5. Deepshank

Deepshank User

I see 2 solutions:

- Ban the cheaters and merge with the Russian server.

The server that we merged in would have to have english enforced in chat and such.

6. EETFUK

EETFUK User

I didn`t post this for solutions. I really want to see what the people think. And how can some of them that are responsible can defend themselves or justify their actions on the server.

7. karlossg

karlossg User

yes, you are great in doing that, like a boss!... yee right.

8. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

stopped reading here. How boring your life must be. Jesus. :D

9. KSERW

KSERW User

As i told forum accounts must be active when a subscription is active.

10. EETFUK

EETFUK User

What makes you think my isn`t :) ?

11. Sweex

Sweex User

This or you're just a big *** hypocrite.

12. iSpam

iSpam User

Easily. A full mage CP simply cannot farm on Taik Shamans when all party viable locations are locked. There was literally 0 attempts to help let us farm from our allies, and frankly 0 clan activity. So we left the clan and joined the clan that best suited our goals. And honestly i'd rather side with those who proved they are capable and sell, than those who proved they cannot and buy.[/QUOTE]

Can't tell, but they are very persistent in logging in with them just to everybody PR/BSOE from them for 3-4 hours every day.[/QUOTE]

They thought it wasn't their fight, didn't want to antagonize them. Back then Elders seemed capable of handling them. In more recent context, they like hardcore, but they can't spend as much time on it as they used to. Losing several ours of farm in a fight you cannot win is not a good way to cacth up.

Seeing how many boxes he can run at time, my guess is he bought a couple of mainframes, including the staff to operate them.
    Oh, that is a good one...

Frankly, as a member of plus16 (Gludio), i'd rather have UFG keep it just to maintain some kind of morale, especially seeing how useless it really is...
    But my advice to anyone who want's to fight madpro is this: Forget about castles and epics, that where (when) the high levels show up. Otherwise everybody (each party) is pretty much on their own.
    It's funny how three parties of 9Kohort and DreamTeam just let us farm when they stumble upon us when raiding, cause they're afraid of ... what? I don't really know...

13. KSERW

KSERW User

Can't tell, but they are very persistent in logging in with them just to everybody PR/BSOE from them for 3-4 hours every day.[/QUOTE]

They thought it wasn't their fight, didn't want to antagonize them. Back then Elders seemed capable of handling them. In more recent context, they like hardcore, but they can't spend as much time on it as they used to. Losing several ours of farm in a fight you cannot win is not a good way to cacth up.

Seeing how many boxes he can run at time, my guess is he bought a couple of mainframes, including the staff to operate them.
    Oh, that is a good one...

Frankly, as a member of plus16 (Gludio), i'd rather have UFG keep it just to maintain some kind of morale, especially seeing how useless it really is...
    But my advice to anyone who want's to fight madpro is this: Forget about castles and epics, that where (when) the high levels show up. Otherwise everybody (each party) is pretty much on their own.
    It's funny how three parties of 9Kohort and DreamTeam just let us farm when they stumble upon us when raiding, cause they're afraid of ... what? I don't really know...[/QUOTE]

are you really think ppl are afraid of you ? you are like in 23412341234 alt clan of medpreh

14. iSpam

iSpam User

Yes, I am, and since we joined, noone ever fought us except jigaboo and UFG high levels, even when there are three parties surrounding our spot.

Edit: Elders showed up once.

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  15. KSERW

KSERW User

Maybe cause you entered winning side just to feel pro/str0nk/etc etc?

Why to kill you IF someone dont have two way war with you ? Is this your first time playing l2 ?

16. iSpam

iSpam User

So joining a half-dead-(-and-still-winning-) clan made me so scary? Okay then.
    And why kill your enemy when you don't technically have war? Why indeed...
    Is this your first time playing L2?

17. KSERW

KSERW User

Yeah its my first time . Plz teach me how to kneel and ^^ so i can enter the winning side. HOHO

!KniX likes this.
  18. iSpam

iSpam User

You're the one who asked stupid question followed by even more stupid rhetorical question. Hoho.

19. Jad o

Jad o User

Close thread plz. You are not interesting, you quit. Learn how 2 play quit.

Mr_Kzimir, Zodac and insolitumin like this.
  20. Omegashin

Omegashin User

this is so sad, rly...

Mr_Kzimir likes this.