1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The l2 Classic Future, Make it Free to Play!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zakna, May 5, 2016.

1. Zakna

Zakna User

Hi guys, i started playing this server with a clan since the beggining and it was a ¡Boom!. Lot of ppl joined it and everything was pretty fine. Some months ago many people left the server because of different things like hardcore mode xp or paying for play. Nowadays, i guess the server is dead right now comparing with the beggining of it. So its simple Innova Staff, for you and for players make it "Free to Play"; the new ppl who want to start playing Lineage 2 wont pay 10 e each month for a game which they dont know if its really good at all.

Also the l2 players who has no way to pay that money could return to the server and rise the amount of players, making a full and "alive" server again. I know that Staff is smart and they know there are other ways to take money not only by Subscriptions. There are some ways like paying for buff scrolls ( for beggingers), increase XP ( for those who want to lvl up faster),etc.

Then i hope you really consider this post and others i saw of ppl who really see that this server, L2 Classic EU, is not really Alive atm.

Thanks.

2. JimmyRockstar

JimmyRockstar User

Innova told me they decided to listen to your proposition and they will make it free soon.
    U can relax now, my friend ;)

3. Undeux

Undeux User

If you havn't money to pay sub, you shouldn't play this game.

[​IMG]

SweetDreamZ, insolitumin and Norekien like this.
  4. Марк Галимов

Марк Галимов User

1. f2p
    2. paid transfer to ruclassic for those who don't want f2p
    3. comedy moves to gk
    4. everyone is happy

5. Undeux

Undeux User

6. iSpam

iSpam User

Turning this into free to play is just a matter of time, but I think a lot of other options will be tried first.
    Thing like, dunno, marketing.

7. real Kvo

real Kvo User

I think whatever happens on RU, will happen here. Skelth is hardly a separate entity from the RU servers (but cannot be merged either). There is no danger of pop. decreasing there, and no need for F2P - thus, no changes will come here. The staff that "looks after" Skelth has no power to do anything.

Carpet HQ likes this.
  8. Vetrie

Vetrie User

If it will go f2p, it will be overloaded with bots soon. So no. I dont want Skelth to go f2p. Srsly, if you cant pay 10 euros to play a game that you want, I guess you should FIX your RL ****.

SweetDreamZ likes this.
  9. iSpam

iSpam User

I think Innova has proven they can do one thing well and that is getting rid of the bots...

10. !KniX

!KniX User

They cant make it f2p unless they introduce legal rmt-npc... f2p isnt gonna fix anything.

They could however ninja-transfer entire Comedy party to a random ru server. mby i'd make a comeback as kaganpwnz 2.0 and stab whatever is left of madpro with a few homies ^.^

11. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Yeh you can do that till you realize you get your ... kicked again and you quit again
    Good old Kagan :D
    He was a cool dude but his mind was weak as he bandwagon onto the Renovatio Train choo choo

Most of us started on Skelth not only for the Classic stuff but for most part cause we are tired of ppl running countless numbers of characters at once.
    You want Skelth to be a place where everyone runs his own party ? your anti social much ?
    Also Free 2 Play means that there will be a Ingame shop and no matter how you turn it. F2P = P2W

Cause these ppl your talking about will only come back to dumb 1000s of euros into game to become L2God just like iReflect did.
    if you turn L2 into F2P its going to be like CORE. Biggest Wallet wins.
    And thats when The Playerbase playing Skelth right now will quit cause we dont wanna pay 1000s of euros each month to be competetive

Now plz dont start with: oh your not forced to pay in order to play on F2P. U know how that goes. We all wanna do stuff ingame and u know theres only 1 of each epic available.
    So on a F2p/P2w server only the Clan who donates the most will be able to farm Epics.
    You cannot archieve such Equiptment via Game experience.

I dont know about you but i didnt came back to play Laser Weapon Age

Free 2 Play will also mean there wont be any Events for Casual Players. You will have to buy some special item from Ig Shop in order to join an Event.

Its Funny you mentioning people dont wanna pay 10 € a month but once a F2p Server appears, these YES these players will have more then 10 € a month to have adventage over all others who just wanna pay 10 € a month.
    Thats what you OmgSkelth2hardcoreIcantjustp2wWithIgShopQQppl are about

Go Play on Core if u wanna p2w.
    Leave Skelth to us, who are still enjoying and will be enjoying this server for future months/years aslong as it goes on.

And What is wrong with you people. Skelth xp is not Hardcore.:2:

If you want some L2 server where you hit max lvl by the end of the Week. go play some Prvt server. Noobs :44:

Sorry for my bad english :p

YukYa, insolitumin, Apophis and 3 others like this.
  12. Joymark

Joymark User

It is easy to criticize when you don't like something, but what is certain is that in a few months when they close the server due to lack of players if you criticize them you have earned something.
    It is clear that the server is dead, and new players 0. There are only old players and each day less.
    If administrators do not get a solution, is quite clear that the closure of the server will be next.
    Good luck to all guys.

!KniX likes this.
  13. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

@ Joymark.
    Ncwest servers have been lacking players for years and yet they remain running.
    Innova Core server doesnt have much players and yet they remain running.

So instead of talking all the time about server dead here and server dead there.
    If you want more gamers here. go recruit them. I know its not your Job.
    But your not making things better.

Hows the Server dead btw ?

How is it everyday the xp spot i wanna use for xping is used by someone else when you guys sit on forum saying server is dead.
    Cant be dead that much if i cant xp on the spot i wanna xp on. :26:

Fragola and Feniksas like this.
  14. Joymark

Joymark User

I think you have a serious problem. An MMO and you like to play alone. Seriously OMG boy problem.
    Anyway from my ignorance luck with a server 0 pj and excellent with those comments community

15. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

did you direct this to me ?
    I am having Partys everytime i log in. thats how awesome DreamTeam is :D
    Maybe you need a Clan upgrade if your feeling lonely in your current Clan.
    Dont Blame the Server for the inactivity of your Clan.

Fragola and Vetrie like this.