1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ru classic for EU ppl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Azzero, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azzero

Azzero User

hello,
    1. why you deleted my ticket where i was asking if there is any possibility to get an english patch to play on RU classic servers?
    2. is it because you wanna keep ppl here and make it as hard as possible not to start/move to another server (which is owned by innova team aswell...)?
    Isn´t it better for your company if you keep subscriptions, even if they will be bought on your russian servers instead of leaving completely because your EU server isnt alive?
    I would even prefer it to play with boxes on a russian server instead of trolling around on a dead EU one ;) I already started there anyway but it would make it much easier for me if there would be any possibility to get at least things on english.
    Would be great to get an answer from some of your admins here. thx

2. Vangu

Vangu User

why would it be in english when its a russian server? whats next ppl want skelth to be spanish becourse its a euro server?
    if you want to play on the russian classic its simple, learn russian or dont theres no chance they would change it to english and why should they when they allready have an english classic server...

3. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Rule Nr1 of the Ru Classic: Nobody talks about the Ru Classic on EU Classic forum section
    Rule Nr2 of the Ru Classic: NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE RU CLASSIC ON EU CLASSIC FORUM SECTION.

Vangu likes this.
  4. Azzero

Azzero User

because your ENGLISH classic server is a dead one and ppl will not come back with next update :) :D

So you think your word counts for me..?

5. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Head Moderator (EU) Head moderator

The Russian and European projects are separate projects run by completely different Teams of people, this includes the Support service.

If you wish to get answers from the Russian Support Team about the Russian servers then posting on the European Forums is not going to benefit you.

But in regards to your question about English language support for the Russian servers, this has already been answered on the EU forums when the Russian Classic server was announced, there is no English language support on Russian servers, nor do we plan to add English language support on Russian servers.

Regards.

Fragola and SweetDreamZ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.