1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adena selling.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deepshank, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepshank

Deepshank User

More than 3 different players PMed me today, in-game, trying to get me to buy adena from their site.

That hasn't happened to me before, since today.

Anyone experienced this in the past or is it a new sign that things are getting worse?

2. iSpam

iSpam User

Troll, or you must be really new to this server to the game. Innova did a good job of getting rid of them, but they seem to be resurfacing now.
    Just ignore the poster, he'll get banned sooner or later (usually in a matter of hours, but not always. You can /block him, if he's too annoying.

If you really want to be proactive, you can submit a ticket to support with unedited screenshot of the PM.

Fragola likes this.
  3. !KniX

!KniX User

Somehow these adena sellers got hold of ant queen rings.. do i need to say more ^.-

4. JohnVanDamme

JohnVanDamme User

no madpro is all about community building, not selling dont u know??

5. EETFUK

EETFUK User

Nah man I heard comedy likes results, not fun. Do you know results? Like +++ money in bank account.

6. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

yeah saw that too. 4times pmed on sunday and it was the same msg but by 4 different chars. and All of them wanted to sell Aq-Rings

7. Jadey

Jadey User

Just to be fair - it doesn't mean it's Comedy selling. It might be any of the parties who got some rings and quit the server. And most likely those people sold to these companies for cheaper and these companies trying to resell more expensive. Standart business scheme.

Apophis likes this.
  8. lShark

lShark User

Hi! I'm Santa!

Carpet HQ likes this.
  9. Jadey

Jadey User

What does that mean?

10. KSERW

KSERW User

I LOVE HOW JADEY defending COMEDY. i just love it. The only clan that farm AQ is medpreh , the adena sellers are selling also AQ. So medpreh selling AQs OR Illuminati selling Aqs.

So @Jadey ? Medpreh OR Illuminati ?

11. !KniX

!KniX User

Well it doesnt matter, theyve been doing this for a while now and their chars seem to still be able to stack adena/aq's and sell them off without a care in the world which is partially why i actually do pity comedy, these items could have been worth alot if it wasnt for the failed opposition and his actual greed of taking 4 castles =DDD!

12. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

WTB AQ rank2 .. 1mil adena

13. Jadey

Jadey User

I'm not defending him. I'm saying that there are other people out there doing RMT. People who quit sell not only chars, but also adena and epics. Taking in consideration how many people have left you can imagine how much stuff has been sold and is still up for sell. And btw not only CPs do it, solo players who quit also tend to do it. Just be fair with your accusations. It's ridicilous to attack one person when there are so many doing it.

14. Feniksas

Feniksas User

It's not ridiculous at all. You can count cp's at one hand fingers to witch "master" comedy letting to keep some epic jewells ;) Others it's just a meat shields witch mouths time by time getting shutted with few top c weapons, xp scrolls and Qhp. This is not first week on the server, people know too much :(

!KniX and SweetDreamZ like this.
  15. Jadey

Jadey User

How many parties have quit that were considered high level at the time of them leaving? Are you saying none of them had any jewels? Not even high lvl Russians? I can't be 100% sure ofc (same as you btw), but seeing the inventories of people I know, I would guess that there were more than few jewels shared in clan.

16. Orcoso

Orcoso User

who cares! this server has 600people on during prime time! I have seen free servers survive longer than 5 months!

iRayDeN likes this.
  17. iSpam

iSpam User

Of course, nobody else ever killed the Ant Queen, not even the guys who killed her first.
    Also nobody ever left MadPro, and then didn't post video with three AQ rings in his inventory. Nobody. Nope.

Also Comedy it totally not buying them to regain monopoly. E-eh.

18. Deepshank

Deepshank User

I made some captures today.

I'd appreciate it if you would tell me how to open a ticket, so that I can report them.

19. Fragola

Fragola User

use this: https://support.4game.com/

20. FesterAdams

FesterAdams User

There has been a greater bunch of guys ("no name" clan) all with 8+ D weapons and higher. For 2 weeks they took every low RB. Some guys told me it are mad pro twinks, which they create to farm ant queen. Now you see those guys with top C equip and again with at least 8+ weapons.

Now one week later you see gold seller offering AQ rings.

And now count 1 +1 !

Innova did nothing against account sharing and easily made it possible for professional gold sellers to take hold of the server within a short period of time. Now they sell money, from which people buy their weapons and buy powerleveling....and even Ant queen rings.

And there will be no big drama that destroys mad pro (which some hope), because these guys run a bussiness. (If there were such a drama it is 99% created by these some people to create an illusion).

Last edited: May 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.