1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum situation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yojjo, May 9, 2016.

1. Yojjo

Yojjo User

quitters: qqing, complaining and flaming af
    madpro on forum: defending skelth as much as they can because thats all they have left
    randoms: dont understand whats going on
    comedy:king of da serva
    me: top random who quit but bring popcorn to read ****s
    ps: i love innova

flame me plz

Fragola and KSERW like this.
  2. Ravenguard

Ravenguard User

Like somebody already suggested innova should make forum accounts p2p as well :D

3. InVizO

InVizO User

Couldn't have said it better myself. I just come here for the lolz now (I am an active sub).

4. Yojjo

Yojjo User

ive nothing against it, i would pay just to read forum :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  5. Hypnocrit

Hypnocrit User

What need to happen here is people need to stop crapping there pants and play the game.

Many are taking break at the moment because activity is going down; causing more people to take break etc. Its very similar to a stock market panic. People need to relax and come play. Do your part for skealth; it wont die in the next year or more if people just log in and play the game.

insolitumin likes this.
  6. Crunchips

Crunchips User

Ill definitly come back if:
    - they delete **** **** PK Scrolls,
    - they delete **** **** QHP,
    - they change as **** as **** dye system to normal,
    - they prohibit account sharing (like the ******* server rules say),
    - they ban all adena seler (couse i dont believe they do IT, i dont believe that GM cant creat a simple ******* smurf character and stay in every single town to get RMT pm - thats all here),
    - they delete transformations,
    - they delete russians from here im not against them, but they have their own server,
    - ONE GM ONLINE just 2-3 hours per day....

All from my side, im nearly sure that server could be still like 3k online if not this **** as **** stupid things, Innova create EU Classic, based on RU Classic - to GM: European players got definitly different goals in this game than Ru players, u can see that from beginning.

/Flame me now!

7. iSpam

iSpam User

QUOTE="Crunchips, post: 8367681, member: 1033814"

Ill definitly come back if:
    - they delete **** **** PK Scrolls, Nothing wrong here, everybody and their mother only show up in groups of 9+, or BSOEs 99% of the time anyway, no use for PK scrolls
    - they delete **** **** QHP, Those would need to be working in the first place
    - they change as **** as **** dye system to normal, Again, nothing gamebreaking about that. The actual disadvantage, compared to, say, C4, is the lack of focus/health SA for fighters.
    - they prohibit account sharing (like the ******* server rules say), let's give us a very detailed guide on how to realistically do it, shall you?
    - they ban all adena seler (couse i dont believe they do IT, i dont believe that GM cant creat a simple ******* smurf character and stay in every single town to get RMT pm - thats all here), read previous line
    - they delete transformations, WTF is wrong with that?? Ok, not exactly classic experience, but no impact whatsoever
    - they delete russians from here im not against them, but they have their own server, well, most of EU would surely agree, but again, how? And from Innova's PoV: why? They pay the server...
    - ONE GM ONLINE just 2-3 hours per day.... One word: Innova...

All from my side, im nearly sure that server could be still like 3k online if not this **** as **** stupid things, Innova create EU Classic, based on RU Classic - to GM: European players got definitly different goals in this game than Ru players, u can see that from beginning.

/Flame me now!

My comments are in bold.

8. EETFUK

EETFUK User

- Easily why madpreh can control areas (pk scrolls). Had to die 30-40 times to their pk in order to make them leave spot and stop pking people. (no worries it was on my spoiler thats how I dleveled it , and how I got some nice items)
    - You need this to prolong the pvp, but please make castles not the only way to get them
    - The disadvantage is when a mage can lose nothing compared to when a fighter has to lose valuable stat.
    - They could`ve saved the server if they even tried that.
    - read previous line
    -see nothing wrong aswell
    - If they tried and not activly supported russians comming here they would`ve saved the server
    - Innova... worst than private server owners.

Yojjo and real Kvo like this.
  9. iSpam

iSpam User

"EETFUK- Easily why madpreh can control areas (pk scrolls). Had to die 30-40 times to their pk in order to make them leave spot and stop pking people. (no worries it was on my spoiler thats how I dleveled it , and how I got some nice items) Well, you guys wanted hardcore. Imho the simple fact that as a PK you cannot ever kill anyone else without racking up more karma is stupid enough as it is. I dot PK'd by both Elders and Madpro as well. You know what i did? I went else-*******-where... If you want to turn this **** against them, just come back before they can click those scrolls.
    - You need this to prolong the pvp, but please make castles not the only way to get them People sell them in MDT since day 1 after first sieges.
    - The disadvantage is when a mage can lose nothing compared to when a fighter has to lose valuable stat. It has always been that way. Like i said many times before, mages get about~ ~15% more DPS then they had in C4, and they cannot reasonably increase CON, like they did then.
    - They could`ve saved the server if they even tried that. They can either let it pass, or they can bind accounts to IP. Anything inbetween would result in total anarchy, and guess which option would've led to more crying...
    read previous line But, yeah, they probably could've done much better than only banning noobs stupid enough to try and trade accounts (not even for money) on this forum.
    -see nothing wrong aswell
    - If they tried and not activly supported russians comming here they would`ve saved the server IDK. Ban on russian IP could've gained them a few more EU customers, but then the server would probably start where it is now with online numbers...
    - Innova... worst than private server owners. QFT. Funny thing is there is a lot they cannot actually do due to licenses, but then again they didn't really do anything at all, the whole time, maybe except banning obvious bots that someone else found for them...

10. EETFUK

EETFUK User

- So hardcore means "I have more people I win" ? This is stupidity not hardcore! pvps for spots when madpro and elders were arround weren`t pvps at all it was a massacre. Cause even in 9v9 those who start first win. PK scrolls mean you don`t get over 720 karma than in AOE means 1-2 groups aka 2-4 min. Can`t possibly go back that fast. In order to get them with my spoiler I had to do 20-30 runs with ww 2 and zerk in order for me to make like each x10k karma so I can be sure next time I return they`ll let me kill them. This is stupidity. PK system is a system for punishment. Whoever kills a peacefull player will get punished with karma and all the negatives that come with it. If you kill alot of peacefull players you`ll get more karma. This is not the case here. 3k adena and you are done ! **** that. I don`t want to go to another spot I want to fight for my own. Thats what hardcore means. Go to a spot take it and keep it for hours cause you are a better player than the ones trying to take it from you. Now it is - go to a spot pk everyone clean karma use pk scrolls and write on forum that you are a better player than everyone!
    - Sure but the ones who have castles are the only ones getting the benefit from them being health or adena (if they choose to sell them). + in the current situation if madpro were to somehow become way weaker and they had a chance to start losing pvps they can simply stop selling them and when they control all of the QHP they get a big advantage in pvp when the others run out of QHP!
    - It is not a big problem w/o acu SA but it will in the future... not that we`ll be here to see it!
    - The thing is I acknowledge the fact that they are simply powerless in banning all of the Russians. But they could`ve handled it better by informing russians they arent welcomed here and informing NA people they can play here with no real issues! Also taking action and banning people if they openly say they are russian!
    - They could`ve informed us what they can and cannot do or if the license didn`t give them that right they could`ve said so. I also like how they are avoiding the classic eu section of the forums since they realised this project is going to die and they are the ones that are responsible for its faith.

11. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

Mages -Men. mana regen. max mana,mdef, magical debuff resistence.

While melees can go -dex crit rate/atkspeed. or -con and lose abit of that massive amount of hp/cp they have to begin with, and some weight limit.

not a big deal ... but yeah sure. bring back Special abilitys and set tattoos back to normal. Acumen will be even more OP for mages :)

12. EETFUK

EETFUK User

This shows me how many pvps you had on this server...

13. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

whats the point in pvping ppl who are 10lvls above me. Cause mage pvp always ends up with pking opponent instead of pvping on same lvls.

This shows me you got no idea about server situation and mage pvp ..

14. Yojjo

Yojjo User

I think problem is way deeper than all these features or balance issues.. i really enjoyed game itself, and guess what "hardcore" made me play it ""woohhhooo".. now seriously, i just think the game should be same/equal for everyone because w're all paying same amount for the same game, problem has been the same since the start of classic eu: account sharing, i believe we've millions of opinions of it but most of us see it like that "i log my friends account from time to time to buffs myself or to exp him a little bit so he dont get behind but when a "guy" pay a driver or they're two guys for one character, thats different things. i think most of "us" got disa^pointed after few weeks, when you see on twitch some people were lvl 50/55 and you watch urself playing 8/10h(which is a good playtime) level 30/35 even with a party thats really embarassing and u start acting like "is it worth playing?" and then all others problems came.. thats my opinion and i hope you get it. i know some of you see the game differently but still. feel free to say watcha think, in loveee
    sry for brenglish.

regards

Naralein likes this.
  15. lShark

lShark User

Even worse than that, in 2 months people reaching 70+ with this XP curve xD Totally legit!

16. EETFUK

EETFUK User

You don`t have any idea and keep proving it. There is no point in pvping now like there is no point in playing. Back in the day people were buy low C bows for the atk speed in pvp (cause noone can buy emi) so they can stun the enemy first. Melee pvp is -> whoever stuns the enemy first wins. Mage pvp is -> whoever has the most cast speed wins.
    And of course there is no point in pvp with 10 lvl higher ppl when they can clean pk count with pk scroll.

17. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

R u trolling. Or do you actually believe in what you typed there ?
    Back in the day ? this server is 5 months old :D. stop making me laugh.
    I dont care what happend 3 months ago or 4.
    Right now whoever gets the first shot off wins.
    Gank a Mage stunshot or stun atk = dead mage.
    Gank an Archer. Nuke nuke = dead archer
    and Yeah theres no pvp on equal lvls. most 50ish go into 40ish areas. 60ish go into 50ish area and even 40ish areas for pvp.
    Cause ppl wanna win. theres barely people looking for a challenge.

So whos got no idea ? perhaps maybe you should start playing again in order to discuss things about the server properly cause right now you know nothing jon snow.

Feniksas likes this.
  18. EETFUK

EETFUK User

I told you nobody cares about now. What would I care about ? The last 2 ppl on the server pvping haha ?
    Back in the day when the server had players... and we had real pvp/pk not the 60 lvl vs 20 lvl one whoever got the first nuke or first stun wins. Thats why the dyes are broken. Cause archers need to sacrifice survivability in order to get the first stun off while mages don`t.

19. FuriousThug

FuriousThug User

and again you are referring to the first month of the server, which is obviously the most chaotic time, and implying that this is the reflection of `real L2`.

If this is not your first L2 server, you are probably aware about how lifetime cycle of such looks like. There is always HUGE hype when new server arises, thousands of people at starting villages and then population is systematically dropping. You can assess a server, especially official server, after half a year / year, if you want to make it right. Thing is you don`t want to make it right, you only want to present your subjective opinion based on your short experience. It`s not valuable. It only shows us whats your approach to the game. If quick rush on the new server, thousands of low lvl competition gives you the biggest thrills - I perfectly understand that. I had the same ~10 years ago. That`s why I spent few years jumping around on different private servers. Just to repeat the drill. Thing is Skelth is wrong server to do so. It`s long run. Clearly not something you were seeking.

Feniksas likes this.
  20. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

WTF are you high EETFUK ? Read your text once more and then slap yourself in the face :D

""Cause Archers need to Sacrifice Survivability in order to get the first stun off while mages dont""

Yeah like wth We mages have to sacrifice our survivability(+Con-str ) aswell in order to go +12 wit -men

Why should archers have survivability cause we Mages apparently dont have any :D