1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PP vs WC for arquer cp

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by xindango, May 14, 2016.

1. xindango

xindango User

Hi all,
    we play with buffer-box (and no healer) what ist better for our cp?

PP
    -Berserk: good for pve, bad for pvp in a mage server
    -Bless HP: +1
    -Holy weapon: good in antharas lair, not in pvp
    -Mental shield: +1
    -Holy/unholy resist: don´t work in classic
    -Regeneration/bless shield/bless MP: unessential
    -Counter critical: +1 but lvl 80 (-30% crit. chance and proc)
    WC
    -Chant evasion: not really important in a mage server
    -Chant revenge: good vs arquers
    -COV: crit. chance + crit. dmg. >>>>POF. The main reason to pick a WC vs PP
    -Chant gate: +1
    -Chant spirit: +1
    -Chant protection: lvl 79 (-30% crit. dmg.)

Actually I think PP is better for us (resu and low heals), but in saviors I think COV will change all, what do you think??

2. Apophis

Apophis User

WC all the way, but if you can afford it, get a pp to 52 and then keep it out of party.

3. iSpam

iSpam User

It takes a special kind of person to play active prophet. If you have one, go for it, you'll get the same buffs sooner, and a couple of neat ones as a bonus, but he will need to be active, manage his mana and do his job. Don't expect to accomplish that with dual box. Ever.
    If you have a solid 9 man squad, determined enough to see it through, get WC. His ability to buff everyone with everything important in 5 seconds is priceless in pvp.
    If your CP is anything short of established group of Lineage veterans (in which case you probably should know the answer already, so...), and you are not 100,0% sure they won't quit/play on odd times/have job/kids/any kind of real life, just box a PP to 52 and leave him there.
    It's worth noting, that if you have a bishop, he can give you pretty much everything a WC lacks compared to a PP.

Also i might very well be wrong on this one, but may wanna check if all the skills you described (Gate chant?) will actually be available in Classic

4. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

Just pointing out that all the prophecies will be changed in clasic (if we take into account what koreans get). But in short , like the others said , u cant buff all the party in 5 seconds with the prophet. But it sure is hella useful if u have one ;))

5. Kabulozo

Kabulozo User

I prefer to have party buffed fast, for archer, a WC + BD or SWS for song of hunter is essential, only a basic buff is not enough for archers.