1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rescue The Server ( Idea for Innova)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeFair, May 15, 2016.

?

Add a 2nd Server which allows Botting and keep Skelth Clean of Bots

Poll closed May 29, 2016.
  1. Yes i like the idea, gogo Add a 2nd Server

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. Hell no, let this Game Finally Die

25 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. All is Fine how it is

33 vote(s)
    50.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeFair

BeFair User

Hello all,

i know many People complain that the Server is full of Bots/Shared Accounts / RMT etc.
    So now my idea
    Why not make a new Server where Botting is alowed, so all Players that wanna play there have the same chances ,( like People that wanna be High-lvl but cant becouse of work, rl etc) people that wanna bot can do it on that Server, i bet it would have 2k+ Online, which means a good amount of Money for Innova , it would be a win- win Situation since all the Botters would leave Skelth and join the new Server, since there they dont have to Fear a bann, in Return many Legit Players would return to Skelth ( u would have to REALLY HUNT ALL BOTS ON SKELTH) . I bet u would get enough Money to put 1-2 Life GMS on Skelth
    Now u could say we have Private Servers for that, but everybody knows Private Servers = Wipe, so u cant have a Long time Fun :)

Is this Possible to Archieve or not?
    Maybe u would even have People with double Subscription which wanna try out both Modus :D

Well let me know what u think about the idea :)

2. GrandKebab

GrandKebab User

Serv is dead 500 online 200 bots included. Locations are empty, sieges are joke. Sry but that's true...

3. BeFair

BeFair User

Thats why i came up with that idea
    If they make a 2nd srv which would allow botting, all botters would leave skelth and real players would return
    Even if not, im sure atleast the "bot" srv would be full, and it would be fair since everyone could lvl as fast as the other ( no complain about no time etc)
    Also it would boost the best Part of the Game: PVP !!! Since ppl wouldnt care to much about xp anymore, and with Classic it would still take a "long" time to lvl to 70 or 75 for all the People saying : Ya they would bot and quit after a Month, i think ppl wouldnt quit that fast, since theres alot of things to do in Game :D

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  4. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

I think it won't really solve anything.

Bigger part of the dudes who are boting doing it mostly to sell adenas to the mengz who are not boting and are casual (I could be wrong).
    So if everybody use third party programs who will buy adenas?
    U probably realize what I mean.

Carpet HQ likes this.
  5. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

u forgot 1 simple thing befair.
    why do ppl bot ?
    to get headstart over all others.
    to have adventage in lvls/adena/gear over everyone else.
    thats why such ppl will remain here cause they know they have easy win vs casual legit players

sad but true

6. BeFair

BeFair User

People only buy Adena cuz they dont wanna Risk getting Banned , if botting were Free and alowed guess what? Most people would just start 4-5 Accounts and farm for Themself, and have Fun in Game without thousands of hours of Grind ( They could just pick the Fun parts of the Game > Siege, PVP , Raids etc, ) and xp while they sleep.
    On official NC soft there is such a function just with the LOG out xp , problem is u get to low xp, no adena , no items ..
    Anyway im not sure if they could change EULA that far that this would be Legal. But its nothing new, some Games have some kind of IG bot to hunt while ur AFK, in 2.0 we get looping Macros , its almost the same, just not THAT advanced like a full bot .. think about it
    May 15, 2016
    I play L2 for many years, and the most unfair Part in the game is not RMT, its not Account Sharing, not even Botting .. The most unfair Part in the Game is, that some get away with it, and others dont, so make it free for all = Fair Play, no? And people could choose between bot srv and Legit Server where botting gets Strictly banned

7. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

8. BeFair

BeFair User

Yes many bot to get a Headstart of people, but i think the biggest part bot cuz they wanna be TOP on Server without investing thousands of Hours Gameplay
    Just noticed i quoted myself .. lol
    Well also in Summer its just Normal that Numbers drop Drastically, cuz i for myself prefer to go out into the Sun then to play a game, but with a Function to gain xp and adena LEGIT while u out swimming, hell i would never log out anymore :p
    In other words, in Summer its not even worth to keep ur account active if u only have 1-2 hours to play

9. Deepshank

Deepshank User

I'm pretty sure that botters bot so that they can get ahead the honest folk and feel good about themselves or sell the botted items to them.

They wouldn't be able to do either of what I just wrote in a server that the OP suggests.

Maya Reinhartz and SweetDreamZ like this.
  10. lShark

lShark User

What you actually are asking for isn't much different from a high rates server. The problem was never the long xp curve or difficulty to attain stuff. The problem was indeed people who cheat and RTM.. Well they wanted to feel good by being "superior" with the delusion that they are better but... they ended up wasting money on a soon to be dead server ^^ 350euros for an emi bow ahah there really are some losers with too much money xD

SweetDreamZ likes this.
  11. Darkostrife

Darkostrife User

the bot are not the problem. the problem is that people get bored. the server needs something to hunt monsters is more fun.
    Game Masters deveria think of something to hunt is not only to raise exp but for objects in an alternative way. the quest rewards are very bad

12. lShark

lShark User

Speaking for me, I don't really mind the grind. What put me off was seeing people 70+ in the 2nd month that clearly cheated. And then all the RTMers. Why making an effort to play and level my chars in an honest way when people just cheese and buy stuff? Pay 10eur/month x 3 to deal with this ****? Not my thing.

13. insolitumin

insolitumin User

I haven't read everything, but this is ********.

real Kvo likes this.
  14. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Bots aren't a major problem in Skelth. For reals.

15. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

agree with Maya ...

16. Apophis

Apophis User

Don't get it why it's called "rescue the server" ...

17. BeFair

BeFair User

Its Called Rescue the Server, cuz if nothing is made this Project Fail before it even hit the 1st Birthday
    Anyway was just a try, with 2.0 and loop macros comming out situation getting worse anyway lol

This Server has 700 ppl on at Primetime, like 4-500 under the week .. Thats sad :(

18. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

I don't know what is loop macros thing u are talking about but the way u inform me don't make me feel better, because I hate every macros, that is far away from old school classic gameplay.

Adenas, items buyers & sellers are the same game destructors.

The major problem is the way developers built Lineage 2 Classic. Not the fact some Europeans want to play casual and legit.

19. Apophis

Apophis User

Rescue THE server, by opening another one ... seems legit. I guess the topic owner just want a long term server where he can bot in peace.

20. NoisyBoy

NoisyBoy User

This.
    But the point is that even in a server where for absurd all are allowed to bot, nolifers/RMTrs will just pk every others and again take the advantage, but keep it on dude!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.