1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My experiences after 1 month of playing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FesterAdams, May 16, 2016.

1. FesterAdams

FesterAdams User

1. Only very few people till 40. Those who are there, are almost only twinks. That does not change after hitting 40.
    2. Party below 40 you only get for raid bosses. People do not need parties, because most of them run around with high Lvl buffers. The few new players leave before 40 in most cases.
    3. Too much Adena from mobs. You can easily farm Solo using shots (shots costs for D weapons also have been significantly decreased). Again...no need for a party to save shots.
    4. Spoil (BH my favorite class) has been extremely nerfed. No enchant scroll spoil. Wolves lvl 24 (CBP) and Mahum Raiders (27) give an easier and even better spoil than monsters 20 Lvl higher. C shot recipes are not spoilable, D and B are..wtf?
    5. craft system messed up: CBP go for 450-500 a (has been even over 600). Craft of Bone Arrows for example needs CBP..no words. If you want to craft D mage weapons....you need..yes animal bones. Weapons become more expensive than bying them in shop (only Top D craft makes sense).
    6. PK scrolls are a joke, especially the low price of them. Seems their price is still version 1.0.
    7. Side quests are a joke. 100% they are still version 1.0. They even nerfed the fun factor out of the black lion quest (yes the chests with which you could gamble).
    8. economical system is ruled by RMTs
    9, only very FEW bots till 40, i dont know what people complain about.
    10. "Events"........are not events. They only switch the value for XP multiplicator and come up with a picture and a little side story. Suppose the practicant "developed" them in the coffee break.

To my opinion this version 1.5 is a complete mess. Suppose they had to do something quickly to work against the falling numbers on russian server....and thats what came out. NC didnt put too much effort into this.

SweaterWthr likes this.
  2. AvLAbel

AvLAbel User

I say is dead, because russian are the cancer of this game and ruin economy and politic vs European.

dimmiu likes this.
  3. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

No u wrong AvLAbel, FesterAdams got it here.

4. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

1. Yes, obviously.
    2. Yes, obviously.
    3. Still insignificant compared to what you'll make later so whatever, Yes.
    4. No. Silenos do spoil scrolls. There are other things you can spoil for a profit like SoP.
    5. Has always been that way, people still buy them because it's faster than getting keymats and recipes. Like I said, this amount of cash is insignificant once you get past level ~47
    6. Yes, obviously.
    7. Yes, we even have a weekly limit to make them even worse.
    8. Yes, obviously.(has always been)
    9. Few bots after 40 too.
    10. The valentine event was the only real one we had so far. And even that wasn't great.

real Kvo likes this.
  5. andergordo

andergordo User

People dont play in random pts cause the simply fact of drop in death. consider: "i join a pt in ptchannel and go cruma with a bunch of lowbies, when we starting xp i lure two mobs to kill and the healer stops healing me, when i try to run some catherok(or a pt mate, most likely) stuns me and there goes my duals i worked so hard to buy".
    RBs dont make u drop upon death.
    People apply on clans mostly cause of this, so he can play with members he trust.

6. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

Drop when u die from mobs is cool, the problem is the drop rate is really really too high, plus we should drop too with raid bosses.

7. iRayDeN

iRayDeN User

Server should block IP Russians at server start, they broken this server

8. Jadey

Jadey User

What about Russians living in EU ?

9. EETFUK

EETFUK User

They are EU citizens (atleast for the momment) so they should be able to play. There are alot of non-EU people in the EU that would be able to play if "russians" are banned why not the russians in the EU? They wouldn`t be a problem cause you know... they would have a real job and a real way to feed their families.

10. Jadey

Jadey User

Jobs? You forgot about Eastern Europe?

11. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

Eastern Europeans are already working in EU western :).

Jadey, most of adenas, power levelers, items, etc services sellers are probably Russians. U like me are in lack of proofs :(.

12. FesterAdams

FesterAdams User

...And in your soccer team you kick all that do not live in your street, because they are better than you....ah no..the official version would be another . It is not about Russians it is about RMTs. And believe it or not....not every Russian is a RMT ;D

13. Vhailor

Vhailor User

Ho Comedy, Elders, The Twelve ect are certainly better than the rest of us, poor mortals. We don't contest that, we can't dedicate our lives to this game the same way they do. The problem is this server was not supposed to host this kind of players on it because european players can't compete with those guys. Damn it, those *******s ruined the competition for everyone. If the server was RU, we would not be at the top but at least, there will be competition between RU CP but that s not the case here. It is one of the reason people left because the game is just boring as hell right now.

14. lShark

lShark User

By being better you mean no-lifeing a game while cheating at it as well? xD

15. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

U cant blame ppl for no`life`ing a game .. thats what WE carebear/crybaby euroPEONS always do. Im gettin` sick of it tbh ..

Apophis likes this.
  16. lShark

lShark User

Oh no one is blamming for no life the **** out a game. If you want to waste 16h+/day to get to 70+ in the first 2 months be my guest. But do it without RTM, bots, acc sharing and paying drivers to do the lvl for you while you leave your character auto-assisting with macros/clickers ;) In other words, follow the rules don't be a cheater.

Naralein and SweetDreamZ like this.
  17. Ceausheasca

Ceausheasca User

Dont get me wrong if botting is happening i hope everyone gets banned . I hate bots and i always hoped Innova got rid of them sooner/later.

18. lShark

lShark User

I know I know.. The problem here was that some people found other ways to achieve the same as botting but without using "bot software" per se. That plus the monopoly of everything attained with that and RTM was what really pissed us.

19. Apophis

Apophis User

RMT ... in that order

iSpam likes this.
  20. Jojo44k

Jojo44k User

:eek:auhauhauajjajaja:eek:jajajxaoxao:confused: