1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The survey!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orcoso, May 17, 2016.

1. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Again, nice idea, bad execution.

You guys made all questions required, so you won't get any accurate information...

Fix it please :)

It is a nice idea, know your clients, shows you trying to do something, but please fix the survey before it is too late!

2. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Ehm.

I'm pretty sure that's not strictly related to L2 Classic and is a usual Innova yearly practice or something of sorts.

Please stop telling people how to do their jobs when you have no idea what they go through.

3. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Have I said it was strictly related to l2 classic? And did you check the survey at all?

The way they did that survey shows they either never done it or don't know how to use the tool...

Do you play any other games?
    game 1
    game 2
    game 3

what happens if I don't play any other games? Am I supposed to click "others "and write down "no"? Or the ones you have to put links, what am I supposed to write on each one of those? "I don't do that".

That is a very good way to get the few people who were actually interested to help in to giving up half way through the survey and an even better way to make the data much harder to look at.

4. Asos1

Asos1 User

its fairly simple, example if you don't play any other mmo's but its a required question. I have an idea, you can hit the other checkbox and then type "none" in the text field..... also if you don't visit any gaming news sites and its required you could also type "none" like i did. just a thought...

5. Maya Reinhartz

Maya Reinhartz User

Then why the heck are you posting this on the Classic forums? ò_ó

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE. DELETEEEEEEE.

6. Orcoso

Orcoso User

Please check the survey :) it was an L2 classic thing ^^

This is part of the e-mail:
    "Everyday we are working to make Lineage II better. And now we ask for your participation."

Not to count the "classic" picture or the same logo they use for the classic lineage 2 twitter and page ico!

7. wtfred

wtfred User

Why didn't i reveive this survey ? I got all the emails until now ^^

8. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

Yup I wonder the same

9. Apophis

Apophis User

You will probably get it soon, I have 2 accounts and I got the emails on different dates.